Finding your suitable readers for zorjishi rice cooker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for zorjishi rice cooker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
881 reviews analysed
1. Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless
- Induction rice cooker and warmer
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Multi-Menu cooking functions and comes with triple heater (bottom, side and lid) for even heating
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- D*W*H = 15.5 x 11 x 9.5 inches , Electrical Rating – 120 volts
- Automatic keep warm & extended keep warm keeps rice at the perfect serving temperature
- Healthy cooking options: brown rice, GABA brown rice and germinated brown rice
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Zorjishi Rice Cooker, Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Zojirushi Np Hcc18xh Induction Heating Stainless would be the Best Zorjishi Rice Cooker for Money.
- Cooked regular white rice today for the very first use of this rice cooker, the rice is amazing, quality is super, you can tast… Read More
- The quality is very good, 5cups is good for 5-8 peoples, it only takes 35 minutes for quick cook, i like it very much.
- I have never been let down by anything that was manufactured in japan, and the quality is second to none!
- Fill with the correct amount of water and rice and press a couple buttons and walk away.
- I appreciate the express shipping thank you.
- For best results rinse rice well ( say that fast five times).
- I have used different rice cookers in the past including a zojirushi one.
- Better than a breadmaker or crock pot.
- Overall, i would say that cheaper (non-inductive) models may be a wiser choice for people looking best value for their money.
- We previously had a rice cooker that cost less than $100.
- perfect size for our family size of 5… we just cook the rice once a day and it is enough for 2 adults and 3 kids!
- Great product, but package and retail box was damaged to the point I can’t return the product to Amazon because I would be blam… Read More
- My whole family loves the rice we make, especially the Jasmine rice. This rice cooker has settings for different kinds of rice…. Read More
2. Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter
- Interchangeable melody and beep signal
- Built in retractable power cord
- Automatic keep warm, extended keep warm and reheating cycle
- Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior, 2 delay time settings
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology.Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter,Dimensions (W x D x H) 10-1/8 x 14 x 8-1/2 inches. The electrical rating is 120 volts / 610 watts
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Zorjishi Rice Cooker and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Zorjishi Rice Cooker then don’t look beyond Zojirushi Ns Tsc10 Uncooked Cooker 1 0 Liter. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Zorjishi Rice Cooker in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- He reported great satisfaction with the product.
- Very high quality and a beautiful addition to my kitchen.
- Baby carrots usually come out slightly under done while broccoli and cauliflower come out slightly over done when cooked with t… Read More
- The timer function works well and is very convenient.
- For something that is used almost daily, it’s worth the extra cost.
- You’d think for the price they’d give you the one you want.
- One thing i noticed is that i have to use slightly less water to cook brown rice compared to my previous zojirushi rice cooker.
- In my opinion, zojirushi makes some of best rice cookers.
- I missed the prime-day discount, but it was still about 20$ cheaper than the one i found at a local store!
- good quality！The rice cooked in this pot is really delicious！
- These are absolutely terrific rice cookers.Pros:1. Perfect rice everytime2. Easy to clean3. Durable4. AttractiveCons:1.PriceyHi… Read More
- Love it , it is the very best rice cooker
3. Cooker Multi Function Programmable Steamer
- DIGITAL LED DISPLAY: LED smart digital panel display and simple control button make cooking more easy and fun.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONS COOKER: 11 kinds of menu setting, including rice cook, sauté, slow cook, steam,brown rice/quinoa, soup/stew, manual/DIY, oatmeal, and cake paste yogurt maker.
- Highly Recommended by Michelin chef and the ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: The rice cooker is recommended by a 3 star Michelin chef. It also comes with : Rice measuring cup, steam rack, rice paddle, soup spoon and condensation collector.
- PRESET TIMER: Easy and simple button to help your busy life. Put the ingredients in and set the preset timer, and the automatic keep warm function ensures you can enjoy a warm meal.
- 5 LITER CAPACITY: Capacity Up to 10 cups uncooked / 20 cups cooked rice, ensures the whole family demands.
- We’ve had it for over a month now and love the quality and ease of use.
- Suggested cooking times for things would be nice to come with it but other than that, no complaints on the product itself.
- Nice rice cooker / easy to use / easy to clean / cooks rice perfectly
- The cooker is amazing, but the included utensils are flimsy and bend easily. If they had been robust this would have gotten 5 stars.
4. Zojirushi Nhs 06 3 Cup Uncooked Cooker
- Durable nonstick inner cooking pan
- Stay cool handles for easy transport
- At sea level, the boiling temperature for water is 212°F or 100°C. As soon as all the water is absorbed by the rice, the temperature inside the cooker immediately rises. The appliance has a thermostat that detects when the temperature rises above 212°F, and turns the heater off. The product has micro computers to automatically adjust the cooking temperature and cooking time depending on the amount of rice cooked, the type of rice being cooked, and many other factors
- See-through glass lid with stay cool knob
- Easy-to-use single switch control
- Every Zojirushi rice cooker comes with a plastic measuring cup. This cup has a capacity of 6-ounces, or about 3/4 of a U.S. measuring cup. The capacity of the rice cooker is counted in these 6-ounce cups of uncooked short grain white rice. One 6-ounce cup of raw rice makes about 2 to 3, 6-ounce cups of cooked rice
Zojirushi Nhs 06 3 Cup Uncooked Cooker is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Zojirushi Nhs 06 3 Cup Uncooked Cooker if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Zorjishi Rice Cooker is that even though Zojirushi Nhs 06 3 Cup Uncooked Cooker is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- He doesn’t cook much, but used this and was very happy with the results.
- Always rinse your rice wellonly use the measuring cup that comes with the rice cooker to get perfect rice.
- Measure out the amount of rice needed, with the supplied measuring cup, add the amount of water required and press the start button.
- I think it has a coating too but definitely not t-fal non-stick coating.
- I have several zojirushi appliances and it is a top brand.
- Great little rice cooker- very dependable and makes wonderful rice.
- Easy to use! Does what it’s supposed to do! I did not want a rice cooker which does twenty things. I wanted a rice cooker that … Read More
5. Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless
- wash by hand. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 9.12 x 11.87 x 7.5 inches
- carrying handle
- Thick, spherical inner cooking pan
- Capacity*: Up to 3 cups / 0.54 liter.Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- Detachable and washable stainless steel inner lid
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- detachable cord
- 700-watt 3-cup rice cooker and warmer with Induction Heating technology. Note – Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and rice measuring cups
- Menu settings include: white/mixed, sushi, porridge, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free and quick cooking. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 700 watts
The Zojirushi Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer with superior induction heating (IH) technology efficiently provides high heat and prepares flawless rice every time. 3-cup capacity cooks as little as 1/2 cup of rice and is ideal for singles and smaller families. Easy-to-clean, clear coated stainless steel exterior fits any kitchen decor. Additional heater on lid generates an ideal temperature for precise cooking. Automatic keep warm. Easy-to-read ORANGE colored LCD control panel with Clock and Timer functions. Delay timer (2 settings) provides freshly cooked rice at the programmed time.
- The biggest reason i love this is for the quality of the rice.
- I’d say i’m very happy with the results!
- I went with the smallest size, which is fine for two people.
- I use nishiki rice with rinse-free and brown nishiki with gaba mode, scaled with a cup for rinse-free rice, came with the cooke… Read More
- So this is like our 3rd zojirushi rice cooker.
- This is my 3rd zojirushi rice cooker.
- For many years we’ve had one of the lower-priced zojirushi models (great product too), so when we got one of the models made in… Read More
- Love this machine because it makes perfect rice.
- Beware, if you’re not living single, this will be too small. I believe this is a great product but I had to return it because i… Read More
- Makes perfect rice! If you like rice, get this and you will love rice.
6. Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless
- Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence): AI technology “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results
- Made in Japan
- Menu settings include: white (regular, softer or harder), umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, Jasmine, porridge, congee, brown, GABA brown, steel cut oatmeal, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Pressurized Cooking and Steaming: Promotes gelatinization and produces sticky and plump rice Automatically selects from 3 pressure levels according to the menu selected Utilizes 4 different pressure settings to perfect variety of textures Applies pressure at the end during steaming to burn off excess moisture for best cooking results
- BPA-free (all areas that come into contact with food or beverage)
- Included components: Pressure Induction Heating Rice Cooker, Rice Spatula, Spatula Holder, and 2 Measuring Cups (regular and green rinse-free)
- Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter
Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Zojirushi NP-GBC05XT Induction Heating System Rice Cooker And Warmer, 0.54 L, Stainless Dark Brown which have been in market longer than anyone. Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Zorjishi Rice Cooker in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Zorjishi Rice Cooker and it could be any of the high value Zorjishi Rice Cooker, chances are that would be much costlier than Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless. Zojirushi Np Nwc10xb Pressure Induction Stainless will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Tiger Corporation Jbv A10u W 5 5 Cup Steamer
- Easy to clean non-stick coating inner pan
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- 4 cooking menu settings (Synchrony-cooking/Plain rice/Brown rice/Slow cooking)
- One push operation. Dimensions (inches) : W 10.6 x D 13.9 x H 8.4
- Includes Non-stick spatula, Cooking plate, Measuring cup and Cookbook for using “Synchrony-cooking” function
- Syncro-cooking function “tacook” makes it possible to cook main dish and rice at the same time
Tiger Corporation Jbv A10u W 5 5 Cup Steamer is another one which falls under Zorjishi Rice Cooker for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Tiger Corporation Jbv A10u W 5 5 Cup Steamer ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Zorjishi Rice Cooker and that is what has revived them. Tiger Corporation Jbv A10u W 5 5 Cup Steamer has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Tiger Corporation Jbv A10u W 5 5 Cup Steamer is amazing features.
- Great for preparing meals too with the syncrocooking function.
- Thus, the 10 cup rice capacity is wasted, as i tend to only cook 1 or 2 servings of rice to go with the food.
- Needs to do something with the condensation/water pooling on the top side.
- I’m not satisfied with this tiger rice cooker.
- One for my daughter is perfect size and good price.
- The price is right and the product is very easy to use.
- Value, it is cheaper than other brands.
- I have a more expensive bigger cooker by different company.
- Compared to my old zojirushi models, which take ~45 minutes, the tiger cooks significantly faster.
- Prior to this cooker, i’ve used zojirushi ns-llh05-xa 230v, and an older zojirushi ns-wac-10 110v.
- this is the best rice cooker i have every owned
- ! rice is still tasty two days later
- Todo muy bien, buen tamaño, muy funcional pero lo único malo pero no muy importante es cuando apretas e… Read More
- I could not be any happier with this purchase!Rice keeps for up to 3 days, and it’s cooked perfectly every time!I have also tri… Read More
- This is the easiest way to cook rice on the planet you can also make soups and you can make stews
8. Zojirushi Nw Sa10 Ba【Japan Domestic Genuine Products】【Ships
- ※ ◆ Power Supply: AC 100 V (50/60 Hz) / ※ ◆ Power Consumption: 1115 W (When Rice Cooking)
- ◆ Body Outline Size: about (W) 235 × (D) 290 × (H) 195 mm / ※ ● When the Lid is Open: (H) 425 mm / ◆ Body Weight: about 4.3 kg / ◆ Power Cord Length: about 1.0 m
- ※ ◆ Operation Panel Display: Japanese
- ● Japanese Instruction Manual URL (PDF): http://www.zojirushi.co.jp/toiawase/TR_PDF/NWSA.pdf
- ◆ Accessories: ● Rice Spatula / ● Measuring Cup (For Polished Rice) / ● Measuring Cup (For Wash-Free Rice) / ● Japanese Recipe Book / ● Japanese Instruction Manual
Product Features ★ The Rice is Tasty. Beautiful Design. ◆ “Rice cooked separately 3 courses” which you can choose how to cook. ● According to your preference, Normal / Soft / Hard and you can choose how to cook. ◆ Choose a warming selection. ● Can keep warm it 30 hours deliciously ● It keeps evaporation of moisture and keeps warm it till deliciously up to 30 hours. ※ ● (It depends on the menu.) ◆ Easy to clean. ● Washing is only two points, inner lid and inner pot which can be removed and washed. ◆ Easy to match the water level easily. ● After washing rice, the water level is clearly visible when entering water. ◆ Convenient when the smell is concerned “cleaning” function ● When using the odor residue in the inner pot to worry about, it will suppress the smell remaining. ※ ★ ★ Detailed description By “Newsbridge” ★ ★ ※
9. Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Liter
Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Liter is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Liter which falls into premium category but Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Literis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Liter offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Zorjishi Rice Cooker available in the market today. Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Liter was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Zorjishi Rice Cooker to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Zojirushi Nl Aac10 Cooker Uncooked 1 0 Liter
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Easy to ready LCD control panel with clock
- Includes black thick inner cooking pan and steaming basket accessory
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white/sushi, mixed, porridge, sweet, brown, steam and quick cooking
- Detachable and washable inner lid
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Zorjishi Rice Cooker yet, then Zojirushi Nl Aac10 Cooker Uncooked 1 0 Liter is your choice. It is another one which is Best Zorjishi Rice Cooker Under 100$ and Zorjishi Rice Cooker comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Zojirushi Nl Aac10 Cooker Uncooked 1 0 Liter offers best features and although it does not have, Zojirushi Nl Aac10 Cooker Uncooked 1 0 Liter’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Zorjishi Rice Cooker Under 100$
- And i love the quality of the rice made in this cooker.
- I only use this for cooking white rice, and the quality of the cooked rice is better.
- Love this rice cooker, it takes longer to get your rice done then with the aroma rice cooker i had before but the quality of ri… Read More
- I cook both with the brown rice setting.
- For those of you unsure about the price, consider buying used!
- I don’t have any problems and the packing was in it original boxes and shipping came as it said would.
- Good instruction manual and quality packaging for this product.
- Like all non-stick cookery you must be extra careful not to scratch the coating.
- Aside from a gash in the original packaging, it was brand new.
- I have used a zojirushi rice cooker for more than twenty years.
- I prefer the zojirushi brand because it keeps food warm and on standby well without spoiling.
- Would buy again but a higher model, if this one ever goes awry.
- Fry’s electronics offer a much better price than this.
- Rice is a staple in my house and I’m very pleased I have this so I don’t rely on microwavable rice.
- Not enough good things can be said about this thing. The white is really easy to clean, has a timer that I can set what time I … Read More
How should you buy a pressure cooker?
Purchasing a good quality pressure cooker requires both time and money—but you’ll reap the benefits in the forms of both good health as well as savings. In the recent times, pressure cookers have undergone quite a few notable changes, which deserve consideration when you go to buy this handy kitchen apparatus. We have compiled some useful tips after going through thousands of pressure cooker reviews on the Internet so that you can select the right one for your needs.
What should you consider when buying a pressure cooker?
The market is flooded with many types of pressure cookers. But with this guide, you will be able to zero in on one without getting confused.
Check the types of pressure cookers: Choose between an electric, gas, or induction-top pressure cookers, based on the type of oven that you have and your preferences.
Check the material: Opt for a stainless steel pressure cooker instead of an aluminum pressure cooker. Stainless steel is more reliable, strong, and durable.
Look at the speed of cooking: Consider buying a gas stovetop pressure cooker if you are particular about the speed of cooking. Gas appliances are faster than their electric counterparts.
Ensure convenience: Choose an electric pressure cooker if you want to automate most of your cooking. Unlike gas stovetop cookers, you don’t have to monitor an electric cooker throughout the entire cooking time.
Go for a cooker with a secondary valve: Opt for a pressure cooker with a secondary valve, in order to ease the release of pressure quickly when in a hurry.
Check the size of the cooker: Decide on the size of the cooker based on the size of your family. While a 4-6 liter size is ideal for a small family, 8-10 liters will be sufficient for larger families.
Look at advanced features: Opt for a pressure cooker that has a host of additional useful features. The modern pressure cookers come with safety features such as a locking lid, a lid vent, auto-shut off, and many others, so that you can enjoy cooking without any hassles.