677 reviews analysed
1. Weber 61016001 Genesis II E-335 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- 10 Year Warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system. Main burners- BTU-per-hour input- 39,000. Sear Station burner- BTU-per-hour input- 9,000. Fuel type- Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately). Side burner – 12,000 BTU-per-hour
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention.Tuck-Away warming rack area (square inches):156
2. Weber 62006001 Genesis II S-435 4-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Stainless Steel
- GS4 high performance grilling system featuring infinity ignition, high-performance burners, stainless steel flavorizer bars and a grease management system
- 4 stainless steel high-performance burners, 1 side burner and 1 sear station burner deliver up to 69,000 BTUs of combined output
- 7mm diameter solid stainless steel rod cooking grates provide superior heat retention
- Ample Cooking Surface. Up to 844 sq in, including the tuck-away warming rack.
- Compatible with iGrill 3. The iGrill 3 monitors food from beginning to end, and notifies you once it has reached the perfect temperature
- 10 year warranty, 100% Weber guarantee
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
A grill that has it all. A powerful grilling engine, impressive features, and an outstanding 10 year warranty to back it up. The immense space and sear station will execute as many steaks as you need to perfection, while the side burner sautés veggies. Those are just a few features that set the Genesis II S-435 apart from your typical grill. The GS4 high performance grilling system sets the standard in the world of gas grilling, and lands Weber in a class of its own. This powerful grilling system is based on over 65 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, the wants and needs of the people who matter most – our grilling community. Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience.
3. Weber Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher provides hassle-free ash cleanup
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Cooking grate is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling
Spark your passion for charcoal grilling with the Kettle that started it all. The Original Kettle Premium charcoal grill boasts upgraded features, such as a hinged cooking grate for easily adding charcoal while grilling, and the One-Touch cleaning system with high-capacity ash catcher, making for a smooth grilling experience from beginning to end.
4. Weber 7139 Premium 300 Accessory Spirit Ii 3B Grill Cover
Protect your spirit 300 or spirit II 300 series grill from the elements with this premium grill cover.
5. Weber 50060001 Q1000 Liquid Propane Grill
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Dimensions – lid closed (inches): 14.5H x 27W x 16.5D inches
- Push-button ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately). Grill must be preheated with burner on high for 10 to 15 minutes
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 100 is now the Weber Q 1000. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience a delicious alternative way of preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. Durable, but lightweight, cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1000 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Used on the go, it runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included), but can be a stationary a stay-at-home grill also. An optional LP adapter hose for hook up to a 20-lb. tank is available as an accessory. Reliable starts are assured with the simple-to-operate push-button ignition. Burgers, brats and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model #6557.
6. Weber 7635 Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars for Spirit 200 Series Gas Grills (Set of 3/15.3 x 3.5 x 2.5)
Weber 7635 Porcelain-Enameled Flavorizer Bars for Spirit 200 Series Gas Grills (Set of 3/15.3 x 3.5 x 2.5)
7. Weber 7627 QCC1 Hose and Regulator Kit for Genesis Gas Grill, 30-Inch
Hose & regulator kit for the Genesis 300 series gas grills (front mounted control panels models). genuine Weber replacement part.
8. Weber 7653 Rotisserie for Use with Genesis II & II LX 4 & 6 Burner Grills
Turn your grill into a backyard rotisserie. Slow-roast a crispy yet moist whole chicken to tender ribs. The Rotisserie gently rotates food above the cooking grate, producing succulent, self-basted meat directly from your backyard kitchen. Fits: Genesis II and Genesis II LX 400 and 600 series gas grills
9. Weber Q2200 Gas Grill
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 220 is now the Weber Q 2200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo prominently branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 2000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an alternative way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. The Weber Q 2200 is ideal for use when camping and tailgating but, thanks to a design that offers both compact overall size and large grilling surface, can double as a stationary grill in your outdoor living space. The grill runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included), but an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory. A seamless stainless steel burner is your assurance of durability and long-lasting performance. The cast-aluminum lid and body are both lightweight and rugged. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model #6557 and Q Cart model #6525.
10. Weber Series Gas Grills (17.5 x 11.9 x 0.5) 7638 Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates for Spirit 300
- 2-Pack of cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled cast iron. Care Instructions : Preheat on high for 15 minutes and brush clean with a grill brush
- Individual carton dimensions 20.2H x 1.3W x 14.1D inches
- Fits- Spirit 300 series, Spirit 700, Genesis Silver B/C, Genesis Gold B/C, Genesis Platinum B/C (2005 model year) and Genesis 1000-3500 gas grills
Enjoy a two pack of cooking grates – the perfect addition for your grill. Made of durable porcelain-enameled cast iron to ensure long-lasting use. Fits Weber spirit 300, series 310, & 320 gas grills with front mounted control panel.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Weber Genesis Grilles for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!