Top 9 Suburban Sw10de Heating Element
869 reviews analysed
1. Suburban 520900 120 Volt Electric Element
Product Description: Water Heater Element; Screw-In; 1440 Watt; 120 Volt; With Gasket
; Weight: 0.9500; Compatibility: SW12/16 DE/DEM; Wattage: 1440 Watts; Voltage Rating: 120 Volts; Mounting Type: Screw-In; With Gasket: Yes; Quantity: Single
1,440 Watt Element Recovers An Additional 6.0 Gallons Per Hour At Campsites
Limited 90 Day Warranty
2. Camco 02482/02483 1650W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
1650W, 120V, Water Heater Screw-In Element, Use For 6 Gallon Water Heaters.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 1650W 120V screw-in type high watt density water heater elements can be used in all replacement situations if the same wattage and voltage are used. High Watt Density are the most common and the same type of element provided with most water heaters. They are easy to install and come with detailed instructions on how to replace your old element. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
3. Eastman 60087 60047 Water Heater Element 120V x 1440W, Straight
- HIGH WATT DENSITY: 120V x 1440W. Do not exceed the rating listed on the water heater
- FINISH: Copper sheath-tinned coated
- TANK SIZE: 8″ minimum tank diameter
- FEATURES: Straight element design has a universal flange screw mount with gasket
- EASY TO INSTALL: Water heater element is quick and easy to use and install
The Eastman 60047 Water Heater Element has a high watt density and has a wattage and voltage of 120V x 1440W and has an 8-inch minimum tank diameter. It features a screw mount with gasket and is coated with a copper sheath which helps in resisting corrosion. It has a straight element design. California resident warning: this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. NOTE: This Eastman water heater element – normal duty can be used as a replacement with the same wattage and voltage as those being replaced. This element is the most commonly used in most water heaters. Do not exceed the rating listed on the water heater.
4. RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set – 2-Piece Kit Water Heater Anode Rods with PTFE Tape – Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo Water Heater Tanks – 9.25" Length ¾" NPT Threads
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you’re using a water heater tank, you should keep in mind that its interior is always subjected to the corrosive action of oxygen and other elements. In order to prolong its life and save your money and time, we offer the perfect solution!
- SAFETY COMES FIRST: These RV water heater anode rods are made from superior quality, extra-durable magnesium guaranteed to withstand the test of time. Unlike classic aluminum zinc rods, our products are 100% for the entire family!
- COMPATIBILITY: These magnesium anode rods are 9.25” long, come with ¾” NPT threads and are compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo water tanks. The rods use a 1-1/16 inch socket.
- LONGER LIFE: These water heater magnesium anode rods work better than aluminum ones in attracting corrosive elements, protecting your water heater and prolonging its life span with little to no investment.
- GREAT DEAL PACKAGE: This practical RV water heater kit includes 2 magnesium anode rods and a BONUS PTFE tape, all set for fixing up your water heater tank and optimizing its functionality!
Small part, Big Impact
Are you tired of spending enormous amounts of money and energy with expensive
fixing procedures of your water tank? Would you like to avoid unpleasant and unforeseen
investments when it comes to your water heating sources? You’ve come to the right place!
Why is this product for you?
This 2-piece anode rod set is made from top-quality magnesium which is non-toxic and entirely
safe for the human body! The high absorption rate of corrosive elements makes it a better choice
than aluminum, keeping your water tank in perfect functioning condition for years. Plus, with
a bonus PTFE tape included, the installation process is easy for anyone
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- Set includes: 2 anode rods, 1 PTFE tape;
- Dimensions: 25″ Length ¾” NPT Threads;
- Uses 1-1/16 inch socket;
- Compatible with Suburban and Mor-Flo models;
- Material: magnesium;
- Safe for humans.
Add to cart now and reap all the benefits this RV Water Heater Magnesium Anode Rod Set has to offer!
5. Camco 02202/02203 2000W 120V Screw-In Water Heater Element – High Watt Density
6. Reliance 100108301 1440W/120V 1" ELEMENT
The most popular element in use today. Fits Private Label, State, Reliance , Rheem, Ruud, Sears, Montgomery Ward, and many other brands. Elements individually carded.
From the Manufacturer
The Reliance standard copper-sheath elements are designed for high-watt density operation.
7. Suburban 520789 1440W Screw In Electric Element
Suburban Manufacturing 520900
8. Suburban 090562 Thermostat/Hi-Limit Cover
Suburban Manufacturing pioneered space-saving, horizontally vented gas heating systems, water heaters, solid state spark ignition systems and efficient DC furnace motors since becoming a supplier to the RV industry in the late 1960s. The company’s goal was, and remains, to manufacture the most durable and efficient products available.
9. Suburban 232306 130 Degree Thermostat
Water Heater ThermostatStandard 130 Degree120VACAfter Serial Number 940900091
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Suburban Sw10de Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!