Nowadays, there are so many products of ssd 120gb laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ssd 120gb laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ssd 120gb laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
973 reviews analysed
1. Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/120G – HDD Replacement for Increase Performance
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
2. PNY CS900 120GB 2.5 inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-120-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515MB/s seq. Read and 490MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption. Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s
The PNY CS900 2.5-inch SATA-III (6 Gb/s) solid state drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state drive (SSD) upgrade from a hard disk drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
3. Crucial BX500 240GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s – CT240BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster
- Load files quicker
- Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300 % faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45X more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND: Advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3 year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
4. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
5. Lexar NS100 2.5” SATA III (6GB/S) 128GB Solid-State Drive
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads with read speeds of up to 520MB/s
- Faster performance and more reliable than traditional hard drives
- Features SSD dash software management
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
- Backed by three-year limited product support
Improve your existing system’s performance with the Lexar NS100 2. 5” SATA III (6GB/s) olid-state drive (SSD). This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers turning your old computer from dinosaur to Dynamo with read speeds of up to 550MB/s. The NS100 SSD also features SSD dash management so you can monitor your drive and make sure your applications maintain superb performance. It’s shock and vibration resistant, and also has no moving parts making it cooler, quieter, and more reliable than a traditional hard disk Drive. Available in capacities from 128gb-1tb so you can store your all your favorite files without unnecessary slowdowns. 3-Year limited.
6. Patriot Memory Burst SSD 120GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive 2.5" – PBU120GS25SSDR
- 120GB SSD with Phison S11 series controller
- SSD interface: SATA III 6GB/s, for increased system responsiveness, lightning fast boot times, and faster overall performance over traditional platter hard drives.
- Trim support, Smart Zip, Low Power Management, Bad Block Management, Static and Dynamic Wear leveling.
- DRAM cache: 32MB SDR
- Form Factor: 2.5″, 3-year warranty
The Patriot burst solid-state drive (SSD) is the perfect way to enhance computer performance. A SATA III 6GB/s interface that is backwards compatible with SATAIII 3GB/s, this SSD provides greater performance over traditional HDDs.
7. HP SSD S700 2.5" 500GB SATA III 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) 2DP99AA#ABC
- New 3D NAND technology and advanced wear balancing algorithm for higher durability @0.6 Drive writes per day
- An industry-top-leading reliability (MTBF) 2M hours, and endurance (TBW) 70 to 295 TBW. Sustained sequential read: Up to 560 MB/s, SATA 1.5 Gb/s ,3 Gb/s and 6 Gb/s interface, Form Factor: Full-sized 2.5inch, Sustained sequential write: Up to 515MB/s, Random 4 KB reads: Up to 75 K IOPS, Random 4 KB writes: Up to 90 K IOPS
- Higher order LDPC error Correction for high speed parallel decoding and real time error Correction to ensure data integrity and security
- Full compatibility with host.Exe (HP software pre-installation environment). Ideal upgrade for HP PCs
- Manufactured to HP high quality standards and fully tested and CERTIFIED in HP laboratories
max sequential read
max sequential write
4kb random read
4kb random Write
2, 000, 000 hours
power consumption (idle)
power consumption (active)
max read: 1.13W
max write: 1.38W
8. Inland Professional 120GB SSD 3D TLC NAND SATA III 6GB/s 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive (120GB) – 3 Pack
- SSD Capacity 120GB. Ideal for mainstream PCs, laptops and ultra books for personal, gaming and business use
- Sequential Read/Write Speed up to 520MB/s and 410MB/s respectively
- Random Read/Write 4K: up to 38k and 80k IOPS respectively
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface, faster boot-up, shutdown, application loading and file transfer
- 3D TLC NAND flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement. No overheat, No noise
- Performance may vary based on system hardware and configuration. 3 Year Limited Parts and Labor Warranty
9. WD Blue 3D NAND 250GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS250G2B0A
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ssd 120Gb Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!