Nowadays, there are so many products of solid state drive laptop sata in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for solid state drive laptop sata in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings solid state drive laptop sata which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
680 reviews analysed
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. WD Green 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7mm – WDS100T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free.
3. Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD – CT1000BX500SSD1
- Boot up faster. Load files quicker. Improve overall system responsiveness
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive
- Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive
- Micron 3D NAND – advancing the world’s memory and storage technology for 40 years
- Crucial 3-year limited warranty
Ever wonder why your phone responds faster than your computer? It’s because your phone runs on flash memory. Add flash to your laptop or desktop computer with the Crucial BX500 SSD, the easiest way to get all the speed of a new computer without the price. Accelerate everything.
4. SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 535 MB/s – SDSSDA-1T00-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 535MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD.”
5. PNY CS900 240GB 2.5” SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) – (SSD7CS900-240-RB)
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads
- Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Read and 500MB/s seq. Write speeds
- Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives (HDD)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Faster boot up and quicker application launch
- Cost effective HDD replacement for better overall performance
The PNY CS900 2. 5-Inch SATA-III (6 GB/s) solid state Drive (SSD) is an excellent choice for a mainstream solid state Drive (SSD) Upgrade from a hard disk Drive (HDD). The CS900 drive is designed for an easy and cost-effective HDD replacement in the existing PC system to help realize faster boot times, quicker application launches, and better overall system performance. With no moving parts, PNY CS900 is highly durable, less likely to fail, and supports up to 3 years of warranty.
6. Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD – CT500MX500SSD1
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology
- Integrated Power Loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut
- AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves
- Crucial 5-year limited warranty
7. WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS500G2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte (TB) = 1 trillion bytes
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
8. SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7 mm, Up to 560 MB/s – SDSSDH3-500G-G25
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s
- sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.)
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- NCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 200TBW, whichever is sooner [US 500GB] (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD.”
- System Ram Type: ddr3l_1600_sdram
Get accelerated performance for better gaming and pro?level multitasking with graphics?intensive apps. Powered by 3D NAND technology, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD delivers enhanced endurance and reliability, blazing sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s for no?wait boot?up, shorter application load times, and quicker data transfer3. In addition to cooler, quieter computing, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD includes proven shock and vibration?resistance to protect your drive. From the company that invented the solid state technology that makes SSDs possible, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD catapults your performance to new levels. SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product. This drive is compatible with servers and arrays that accept 2.5” 7mm SATA drives
9. TEAMGROUP GX2 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD (Read Speed up to 530 MB/s) T253X2001T0C101
- 4 Times Faster Than HDD – With great performance and ultra-fast read and write speed, GX2 solid state drive is 4 times faster than the traditional hard drive. It speeds up boot time, shutdown time and the response time of applications. Absolutely the best product to replace the traditional hard drive.
- High Efficiency Performance – Uses SATA III 6Gb/s transfer interface. Read/write speed up to 530/480 MB/s which offers more efficient data transferring performance. It also provides lower power consumption and a quiet operation experience. Best selection for pc and laptop upgrade.
- Low Power Consumption for Longer Use – Supports a new generation of power saving technology: DevSleep (Device Sleep Mode). Features ultra-low power consumption, which turns off the power of the SATA interface when the computer goes into standby mode. Saves more battery power and extends battery life.
- Trustworthy and Reliable – With garbage collection, wear-Leveling technology, ECC (Error Correction Code), S.M.A.R.T., and TRIM functions, GX2 SSD ensures operational efficiency, monitors the status of your drive, maintains maximum performance of compatible operating systems, and prolong the service life of the SSD.
- Product warranty – 3 years warranty and free technical support
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Solid State Drive Laptop Sata for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!