Finding your suitable readers for smart home hun is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for smart home hun including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
608 reviews analysed
1. Wink WNKHUB-2US 2 Smart home hub White
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (devices sold separately)
- CONNECT ALL YOUR SMART DEVICES: Easily connect and manage your smart home ecosystem with Wink Hub 2. Compatible with all major smart home categories, including cameras & doorbells, lighting & locks, thermostats, sensors & alarms, appliances, speakers and more.
- ONE SIMPLE APP: Control all your home’s smart devices, no matter where you may be, using the Wink app on your smartphone. Set up shortcuts that let you turn off all your home’s lights with a single tap or automatically turns up the thermostat when the front door is unlocked.
- ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY: Wink Hub 2 enables you to connect and control 400+ smart home devices, including those made by Nest, Philips, Ring, Ecobee, GoControl, Schlage, Sonos, Arlo, Yale and Chamberlain.
- THE LARGEST PROTOCOL SUPPORT: Wink Hub 2 supports Bluetooth LE, ZigBee, Z-Wave, Kidde, and Lutron Clear Connect. Works with more smart home protocols than any other platform.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTION OPTIONS: Setup your Wink Hub 2 via 5GHz Wi-Fi or included Ethernet port.
Wink is the quick and simple way to connect you and your home. Manage hundreds of smart products from the best brands in one simple app. Faster, more reliable and more secure, Wink Hub 2 is the next generation of the Wink Hub. Hub 2 is compatible with more smart home technologies, so you can buy the devices you like from the brands you trust and know they’ll work seamlessly with Wink.
2. Philips Hue Smart Hub (Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
- Add up to 50 Philips Hue lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant , Maximum Operating Range- 98 feet
- The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you’re away from home. Frequency band is 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.Control your lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty
- HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
Stand Alone Bridge. Create your very own Philips Hue system, exactly the way you like it. The new square-shaped Philips Hue bridge supports the hardware authentication required for Apple Home Kit and enables all your Philips Hue lights to work with Apple Home Kit technology. This means if you have the round-shaped Philips Hue bridge and want to use Apple Home Kit, you will need to get your hands on the new bridge. Your existing lights can be controlled via Apple Home Kit once the new Philips Hue bridge is installed. “Siri, turn on my lights! ” The Philips Hue bridge is all you need to set up your personal Philips Hue system. This is actually the brain of the operation that enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app. Once you have installed the Philips Hue bridge and downloaded the Philips Hue app on your smart device, you can set your imagination free and build your very own system! Add up to 50 Philips Hue Lights Select the Philips Hue lights of your choice and connect them to your Philips Hue bridge. The bridge is powerful enough to handle up to 50 lights, so Hue-ify your whole house! Extend with Philips Hue Accessories In the Philips Hue system, you can also connect up to 12 accessories to enhance your connected lighting experience even further. Apple Home Kit Compatible The Philips Hue bridge is compatible with Apple Home Kit technology. Ask Siri to turn on or dim your lights or recall presets without touching a single button. Via third party apps you can even link your lights to other Apple Home Kit enabled devices.
3. WiFi Smart IR Remote Controller With Alexa Built-in, Voice Control Smart Home/Avatar Controls/Infrared Device, Avacube IR blaster for TV, STB, DVD, AC, Fan(AI Voice Hub)
- Pairing the IR remote controllers with the AvatarControls app adds advanced features such as preset AC temperature, mode, and TV channel and enables even more functionality to create IR appliances schedules and scenes such as “Movie Time” or “Dinner Time”. Additionally, with Vacation Mode and Auto-Shutoff features – Randomize your home appliances for a lived-in look while away or set their AvaCube to automatically turn off the IR devices after a preset amount of time.
- Make any space a little smarter – This plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from Alexa in more places in your home. The AvaCube is an ideal command center place to entry ways, living rooms, laundry rooms, playrooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens – anywhere you want to use your voice to control TV, AC, lights, smart home devices, and take advantage of Alexa capabilities built directly into the home, without any extra hardware or hassle.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: With Alexa built-in you can ask your AvaCube to control all IR appliances, listen to the news, play music, get the weather, control smart home IOT devices, and more. The AvaCube allows users to fully automate their IR appliances with voice control, schedules, or remote access while also enjoying the many benefits of Alexa including music streaming, news updates, announcements and more – no additional Alexa device or hub needed.
- Meet Your Mood: Schedule your lights to turn on when you want them including sunrise/sunset, easily create fun lighting scenes, and control from anywhere. Utilize auto-shutoff in closets, hallways and bathrooms or enable Vacation mode to randomize lights while you are away for a lived-in look.
- With the AvaCube Smart Voice Controller users can create an Alexa routine that gradually turn on their lights in the morning when they are waking up while also giving them the news of the day and a traffic update before they head out to work.
4. Introducing Ring Indoor Cam, Compact Plug-In HD security camera with two-way talk, White, Works with Alexa
- Compact plug-in indoor camera that lets you see, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Indoor Cams to all your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by customizing your motion zones.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Indoor Cam by plugging into a standard outlet and connecting to Wi-Fi.
- Place on a flat surface or mount to a wall with the versatile mounting bracket.
- For added peace of mind, pair with Alexa to help you keep an eye on your home.
5. Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up and use-plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required-set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
6. Sengled Smart LED Soft White A19 Starter Kit, 2700K 60W Equivalent, 2 Light Bulbs & Hub, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Smart Lighting: Get started by connecting the included Sengled Smart Hub to a 2.4 GHz wi-fi network. Turn the lights on/off, dim or brighten and set schedules using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android).
- Voice Control: Connect your Smart LED Starter Kit to Alexa or Google Assistant and control your lights via voice commands.
- Create Scenes and Routines: Set scenes or put your lights on a schedule, whether at home or away
- Energy Efficient: Monitor electricity use (kWh) with the Sengled Home app. Sengled Smart LED bulbs use 80% less energy than incandescent lighting.
- Expand Your Smart Lighting: The included Sengled Smart Hub supports up to 64 Sengled Smart LEDs, including Multicolor and White A19 bulbs, sold separately.
- Bulb needs to be in pairing mode before being added to the hub. Element bulbs work best when they are within 120 feet (35 m) of the hub. This is under ideal conditions
- obstructions, building materials, electronic interference and a variety of other factors will impact the actual distance the bulbs can be from the hub. In wireless mode, the hub needs to be within the Wi-Fi range of your router
Do more with your lighting. Use the Sengled Smart LED Starter kit to transform your space with a single tap in Sengled Home app (iOS/Android) or a simple voice command. Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, it’s simple to add smart lighting in any room. Create scenes, set schedules, dim or brighten, and more with the app.
7. Wi-Fi Smart Plug Outlet Mini Work with Alexa, Google Home, IFTTT, No Hub Required, ETL and FCC Listed by Gosund (4 Pack) [Upgraded Version]
- Wi-Fi SMART PLUG: The simplest and most affordable way to make your home smart is to get a smart plug. Turn the electronics on/ off from anywhere with your smartphone. Work with Amazon Alexa, google or IFTTT to manage your devices through Voice Control. Hands-free experience, perfect for mom, the disabled, or the light switch with some difficulty to reach
- SMART PLUG MINI: Small enough and this alexa smart plug can be shared with families to check and control home appliances on their phones
- MULTI-FUNCTION SMART OUTLET PLUG: You can create a group/ scene for all your devices and control many with a single command. Set a schedule on the app so it goes on/ off at certain times of the day and any day of the week. You can start a countdown to turn it off. ETL and FCC listed
- EASY-TO-USE SMART OUTLET: The setup is easy and fast. No hub required. Flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices, such as light, fan, radio, fish tank light, Christmas tree light, crock pot, wax burners, monitors, speakers and chargers
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Gosund wifi plug is backed with 90-day money back, 2-year warranty and lifetime support.
8. Gosund Smart Light Switch, 15A In-wall Wifi Switch that Works with Alexa and Google Home, Single-Pole, Neutral Wire Needed, No Hub Required, ETL and FCC Listed,4 Pack White
- VOICE CONTROL: Gosund Smart Switch works with Alexa and Google assistant, just say the commands and enjoy the great convenience of voice control.
- PHONE REMOTE CONTROL: You can remotely control your lights at any time anywhere, get Gosund wifi switches installed in your room and start to enjoy remote control with no limits. Also supports device sharing function, your family members to remote control it too.
- EASY INSTALLATION:NOTICE: This Alexa smart switch Requires Neutral Wire at home, Works on 2.4GHz WiFi Band, Support Single-Pole, Doesn’t work with Apple Homekit/SmartThings, Only purchase when you’re aware of this information. Our improved illustrated user manual will guide you step by step, no worries.
- TIMER and COUNTDOWN:Timer/Countdown/Scene function, make your switches turn On/Off automatically at the certain moments that you set.
- SAFT and RELIABLE: Flammability UL94-V0 certificated, prevent lightning, surges, and spikes. With 90-day money-back guarantee and 12 months warranty.
9. Sengled Smart Hub, for Use with Sengled Smart Products, Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Connect your home: The brains of the Sengled Element system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Element devices with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant (Amazon Alexa).
- Home automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Element smart LEDs and plugs to the hub, then automate.
- Voice control: A hub is required to to use your voice assistant. Connect the hub to Amazon Alexa devices and use your voice to control your home.
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled Element devices using the free Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home’s Sengled Element smart products.
- Easy onboarding: Use the in-app guided setup to get started. The hub will connect with your wi-fi so it does not need to be connected with an Ethernet cable after set up.
10. Echo (4th Gen) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa |Charcoal with TP-Link Smart Plug (Certified for Humans product)
- This bundle contains Echo (4th Gen) and TP-Link Smart Plug (Certified for Humans product)
- TP-Link Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet
- New look, new sound – Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Simple to set up and use – To set up your smart plug, plug in and set up your Echo device, plug in your smart plug and ask, “Alexa, discover my devices.” Use your voice to name your bulb and begin using immediately
- Smart home made simple – With the built-in hub, easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or Ring Smart Lighting products (coming soon) to voice control lights, locks, and sensors.
- Use your voice to control your lights, just say “Alexa, turn on lights” for a hands-free experience
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smart Home Hun for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!