Nowadays, there are so many products of range finding scopes in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for range finding scopes in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings range finding scopes which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
963 reviews analysed
1. Burris 200116 Eliminator 4-16 x 50 x 96 Scope, Black
- Burris 200116 eliminator III laser
- Scope, 4-16x50mm, x96, matte, 1 inch
- Tube, 50 yds. To Infinity. This product is manufactured in United States
- 25 feet at 100 yards (low) to 9 feet at 100 yards (high) field of view
- 10.5 millimeters (low) to 3.5 millimeters (high) exit pupil
- 50-Inch at 100 yards maximum adjust
- 13-Inch long
- Weighs 26 ounces
2. Monstrum Tactical 3-9×32 Rifle Scope with Rangefinder Reticle and Offset Reversible Scope Rings
- Tactical rifle scope providing crystal clear targeting at 3-9x magnification, with a 32mm objective diameter and an eye relief of 3.5-3.8 Inches
- Glass mil-dot reticle for on-the-fly range estimation and long distance targeting
- Lever controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities
- Includes set of 1 inch offset reversible scope rings for optimum scope placement
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 1 inch sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
3. ATN X-Sight II HD 5-20 Smart Day/Night Rifle Scope w/1080p Video, Ballistic Calculator, Rangefinder, WiFi, E-Compass, GPS, Barometer, IOS & Android Apps
- Use Day &
- Night in HD resolution – our HD technology gives you crystal clear vision whenever required
- Zero range: 100 yard. Day &
- Night Vision in Millions of Colors – best hunting optic that fits the situation at hand!
- Ballistic Calculator – shifts Point of Impact on the fly letting you quickly calculate ballistics for any shooter’s needs. Easily determine exact ballistics for expert long-range and angled shots
- Smart Range Finder – identifies the range to your target with two clicks. Once distance is determined automatically adjusts your Point of Impact.5-20 Magnification – Smooth Zoom offers fine tune adjustments for your perfect magnification every time
- 1080p HD Video Recording &
- Photos, Recoil Activated Video (RAV) and Wi-Fi Streaming – allow you to record all of your hunting trips, using your phone / tablet as a viewfinder. Firmware upgradeable
4. Aim Sports 4X32 Compact Rangfinder Scope with Rings
5. LaserWorks LE-032 Riflescope Mate rangefinder 700M Mini Tactical Outdoor Hunting Shooting Range Finder Archery Crossbow Sight Target Scope Black
- Long distance spotting sight, clear range: 6-702m, Ideal for fast target acquisition and accuracy.
- Durable Material and Camouflage Color. The product with aluminum alloy metal that’s tough enough to go anywhere and rangefinder color matches most camo patterns. Lightweight, shockproof, weather resistant that will last for a long time.
- Color OLED display. Clear digital meter speed display is easy to read.
- Universal clamp-on mounting dech to fit most tactical sports.
- Widely used for alignment/ aiming/ positioning/ hunting/ spotting/ search/ rescue/ hiking etc
6. Pinty Rifle Scope 3-9x32EG Rangefinder Illuminated Reflex Sight 4 Reticle Red&Green Green Dot Laser Sight with 14 Slots 1” High Riser Mount
- 4 in 1, comes with a rangefinder riflescope, a green laser sight and a red/green dot sight everything you will ever need.
- Magnifications from 3X up to 9X, green/red illuminations with 5 brightness adjustments for both the riflescope and electronic unlimited brightness control for the dot sight, 4 reticle patterns also available for the red/green dot sight.
- HD119 red/green dot reflex sight with bottom switch – highly accurate optic and substitute for overpriced holographic clear, high resolution image unlimited eye relief and wide field of view.
- Picatinny mount easily mountable to any 22/11mm rails (Picatinny or Weaver)
- Multi-coated optics with O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensures 100% water and fog-proof.
- Unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and clarity.
7. Tenpoint Evo-X Marksmanx 40mm
- Waterproof and fog-proof, it features a variable speed and arrow drop-compensation setting for crossbows that shoot between 330 and 450 FPS
- Five illuminated duplex crosshairs calibrated for 10-yard increments between 20- and 60-yards
- two non-illuminated duplex crosshairs at 70- and 80-yards, and 90- and 100-yard B
- Infinite-position rheostat controls the light intensity of the Red illuminated crosshairs
- Ultra-strong 30mm tube is equipped with etched glass reticles and fully multi-coated 2-7x optics that increase field-of-view in low light settings
- Quick-detach scope rings allow for easy installation and removal of the scope, and include a built-in level for added accuracy
8. theOpticGuru ATN Auxiliary Ballistic Laser (ABL) w/Bluetooth (1000m)
- Ranges the target at 1000/1500 yards with unrivalled precision
- Connects to ATN day/night/thermal Smart HD Scopes via Bluetooth
- Simple and intuitive to use – no need for extra buttons, you can operate it with your scope’s keypad
- Feeds the Ballistic Calculator with range data for automated point of impact correction
- Range tag is kept in the videos you record with your ATN Smart HD Scope
What is the point for having the new 4 series ATN device, if the target is too far to shoot at responsibly? Well ABL is your answer. Mount it in minutes, to the front of your ATN Smart sight and turn your scope into any future hunter’s dream. Control the ABL through your sight with a simple one button operation. – Unmatched Accuracy – range in up to 1000 yards with the ABL 1000. One button operation through your ATN Smart scope makes ranging easier than ever. – Smart Ballistic Calculator – just press one button to integrate with your Smart Scope and shift your reticle to the new POI (Point of Impact). – Pairs with Smart HD – works with ATN’s X-Sight II, X-Sight 4K, and ThOR 4 series. – See the Distance to your target on your Videos – not sure how far you were when you made that perfect shot. No worries your video will have the range tag on it. Once ranged in on your target your POI (Point of Impact) is instantly adjusted and you are ready to make your shot. Just don’t forget to keep those hands steady. Laser Range finder has Laser Class 1 and laser output 3mW
9. TenPoint Crossbows Illuminating Rangemaster Pro Crossbow Scope (HCA-09811)
- 8.25-inch aluminum scope features a variable speed and ARROW DROP COMPENSATION SETTING for crossbows that shoot between 275 and 425 FPS, and requires no adjustment for distance
- 7/8″ scope mounting rings INCLUDED
- An etched glass reticle and FULLY MULTI-COATED 1.5 to 5x optics reduce the loss of light transmission, while a 30mm tube heightens light-gathering and durability
- Has non-illuminated black dots that can be turned on for either red or green rheostat-controlled, ILLUMINATED COLOR DOTS with 5 light intensities each
- Crosshairs for 20, 30, and 40 yards with 50 and 60-yard dots (fourth and fifth dots are free standing, just below the 40-yard crosshair)
10. Pinty Rifle Scope 4-12x50EG Rangefinder Mil Dot Tactical Reticle Scope with Laser Sight and Red Dot Sight
- 3-in-1, comes with a Mil Dot riflescope, a red laser sight and a red dot sight
- Made of aerospace aluminum alloy, durable and versatile
- Unsurpassed light transmission, uncompromising mechanical performance and clarity
- O-ring sealing and nitrogen filling ensures 100% water and fog-proof
- Magnifications from 4X up to 12X, green/red illuminations with brightness adjustments for both the riflescope and red dot sight, 4 reticle patterns available for the red dot sight
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Range Finding Scopes for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!