Nowadays, there are so many products of ram 16 laptop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ram 16 laptop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ram 16 laptop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
989 reviews analysed
1. Corsair Memory Kit 16GB DDR4 2400MHz SODIMM Memory (CMSX16GX4M2A2400C16)
- 2400MHz . Compatibility : 6th and 7th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- 16-16-16-39 latency
- Pin Out: 260 Pin
- No Fan Included
- 1.2V, Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks. SPD Latency is 9-9-9-24
- Auto-overclocking with compatible notebooks (no BIOS configuration required).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
2. PNY 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Notebook Memory – (MN16GSD42666)
- Experience of benefits of a PC Memory upgrade with the ability to run more demanding applications simultaneously and at faster speeds for a better smoother computing experience
- High Performance DDR4 laptop Memory designed for PC enthusiasts and gamers
- Exceptional performance with a frequency Speed of 2666MHz (PC4-21300) and backwards compatible with lower frequencies (2400MHz and 2133MHz)
- Cas latency of 19 1 2 Volts
Want to work with the latest memory-intensive applications like graphic design and video-editing tools? Like to keep lots of browser Windows open for work school or play? Is your PC having trouble keeping up? A DDR4 2666MHz Memory upgrade from PNY gives you the speed you need to get the most out of your current Windows notebook PC Pny’s performance line of DDR4 RAM modules is purpose-built for users who want rock-solid reliability and great value For more than 30 years PNY has been rigorously sourcing testing and manufacturing memory upgrades for thousands of the most popular PC platforms No matter what you do on your PC you’ll do it better and faster with a DDR4 2666MHz upgrade from PNY
3. Crucial 16GB Single DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DR x8 SODIMM 260-Pin Memory – CT16G4SFD824A
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 30%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40% and extend battery life
- Faster burst access speeds for improved sequential data throughput
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
4. Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 laptop ram memory module
16GB 2X8GB DDR4-2666 260PIN SDM DISC PROD SPCL SOURCING SEE NOTES
5. Kingston Technology HyperX Impact 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory (HX426S15IB2/16)
- Max out your system memory — Fully load up your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM, available in modules from 4GB–16GB and kits of 2 and 4 for capacities up to 64GB
- Plug N Play functionality — HyperX Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks itself so even first-time installers know they’re getting the most from their system
- Intel XMP Ready — HyperX Impact DDR4 is XMP-ready, so setup can be adjusted by selecting one of the hand-tuned profiles, without needing to dig into the BIOS
- Ultra-efficient Impact DDR4 operates at a mere 1.2V, so you’ll get a huge performance boost, your system will run cooler and you’ll squeeze more out of your notebook’s battery
Keep ahead of the curve by fully loading up your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM and crank the settings to max. Impact DDR4 is optimized for Intel’s Series 100 and 200 chipsets and has been tested for compatibility with leading motherboard manufacturers. Available in 4GB-16GB modules and kits of 2 and 4 for capacities up to 64GB, it has low CL13, CL14 and CL15 latencies, higher memory bandwidth and speeds up to 2666MHz1 to power through all the gaming, video editing and multitasking you can throw at it. It automatically overclocks itself so that even first-time installers know they’re getting the most from their system. Because it’s XMP-ready, you can fine tune your setup by simply selecting one of the hand-tuned profiles, no need to dig into the BIOS. Ultra-efficient Impact DDR4 operates at a mere 1.2V, so you’ll get a huge performance boost, your system will run cooler and you’ll squeeze more from your notebook’s battery life. The sleek black PCB and slim thermal label will give your build an edge in style, and Impact DDR4 is backed by lifetime warranty.
6. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory – CT2KIT102464BF160B
7. Asus ZenBook 13 Ultra-Slim Laptop 13.3” Full HD NanoEdge Bezel, Intel Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, Innovative Screenpad 2.0, Windows 10 Pro – UX334FLC-AH79, Royal Blue
- Innovative screen pad: 5.65-Inch interactive touchscreen trackpad that adapts to your needs for smarter control and multitasking
- App switcher on screen pad: easily move docked Windows between your main display and screen pad Display
- 13.3 inch wide-view full HD 4-way NanoEdge bezel Display
- Latest 10th generation Intel Core i7-10510u Core Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz) with discrete graphics NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- Fast storage and memory featuring 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD with 16GB RAM
- Built-in IR camera for facial recognition sign in with Windows Hello
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11Ax), Bluetooth 5.0 and Micro SD card reader (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- Sleek and lightweight 2.8 lbs for comfortable portability
- Mil-std 810G military standard for reliability and durability
- Carry Sleeve and USB3.0 to RJ45 cable are included
Zenbook 13 heralds a new era of Ultra portable Design, with an ultra compact, ultralight chassis. Featuring the four-sided NanoEdge display with Touch option, zenbook 13 is 14% smaller than the previous generation zenbook 13 (UX331) and weighs only 2.8 lbs. The new screen Pad 2.0 upgrades the traditional laptop experience, adding an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity and gives you endless possibilities. Its intuitive smartphone-like interface lets you easily manage tasks and create your own seamless multitasking workflow. There’s a series of handy Asus utility apps to boost productivity including quick key — for one-tap automation of complex keyboard sequences — along with handwriting, number key, doc Xpert, slide Xpert and sheet Xpert. Screen Pad 2.0 intelligently fits many apps into the 5.65-Inch touchscreen, and you can effortlessly add apps to screen Pad for instant access. The newly-optimized screen Pad experience ensures that your favorite apps, such as ever note and spotty, will work perfectly on this secondary display right away, without the need for a screenpad-specific version. Asus also works closely with third party developers, including video-editing software developer Corel, to optimize Adaptive screen Pad tools for the ultimate productivity — and there’s much more to come. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
8. Kingston Technology HyperX Impact 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 CL20 SODIMM Memory HX432S20IB/16
Equip your notebook or small form factor machine with HyperX Impact DDR4 SODIMM and minimize system lag. XMP-ready in capacities up to 64GB, Plug n Play Impact DDR4 automatically overclocks to the highest frequency published, up to 3200MHz1, to support the latest Intel and AMD CPU technologies. Install the sleek black PCB for a hassle-free boost, no tinkering with the BIOS. Upgrade and run cool, quiet, and efficiently, with HyperX Impact DDR4’s low 1.2 voltage.
9. ASUS VivoBook S512 S15 Thin and Light Laptop, 15.6” FHD, Intel Core i7-10510U CPU, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 Graphics, FingerPrint, Windows 10 Home, S512FL-PH77, Silver-Metal
- 15.6 inch Full HD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with stunning 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Discrete NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
- Metal case and 18mm z-height
- Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI
- Wi-Fi 5/802.11ac Wi-Fi (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Powerful Intel Core i7-10510U Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz)
Whether at work or play, ASUS VivoBook S15 is the compact laptop that immerses you in whatever you set out to do. Its new metal case frameless four-sided NanoEdge display boasts an ultraslim 5.7mm bezel, giving an amazing 88% screen-to-body ratio for supremely immersive visuals. The ErgoLift hinge design also tilts the keyboard up for more comfortable typing. VivoBook S15 is powered by up to an Intel core i7 processor to help you get things done with the least amount of fuss. *The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ram 16 Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!