Top 9 Precision Nuwave2 Induction Cooktop
Finding your suitable readers for precision nuwave2 induction cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for precision nuwave2 induction cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
581 reviews analysed
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Pro Chef Commercial-Grade NSF-Certified 1800-watt Induction Cooktop With Fast, Safe, Powerful Induction Cooking Technology, Automatic Shutoff, Programmable Stage Cooking Capabilities, Delay Feature & Temperature Range Between 100°F and 575°F, Adjustable In 5° Increments
1. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Pro Chef Commercial-Grade NSF-Certified 1800-watt Induction Cooktop With Fast, Safe, Powerful Induction Cooking Technology, Automatic Shutoff, Programmable Stage Cooking Capabilities, Delay Feature & Temperature Range Between 100°F and 575°F, Adjustable In 5° Increments
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1800-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Pro Chef made with a series of magnetic induction coils in the 8-inch cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen
- NSF-CERTIFIED – The PIC Pro Chef has been tested and certified by NSF International, meaning it meets industry durability standards, passing a drop test with an impact of 1.5 ft lbs. This means that you can cook with confidence knowing the PIC Pro Chef’s glass surface won’t break, crack or shatter.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – While other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°F or as high as 420°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 575°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 5° increments with the press of a button.
- SMART COOKING FEATURES – The portable 1800-watt PIC Pro Chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it’s most convenient for you. The PIC Pro Chef also boasts a delayed shutoff feature for added convenience. It even lets you adjust the wattage so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Pro Chef generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1800 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Pro Chef doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns
The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop Pro Chef (PIC Pro Chef) offers precise temperature control with the simple press of a button. With an expansive temperature range, adjustable in 5-degree increments, the PIC Pro Chef can cook as low as 100°F and as high as 575°F. The portable 1800-watt PIC Pro Chef features 100 hours of memory that allows you to program your favorite cooking procedures, as well as a Delay function that allows you to initiate cooking when it’s most convenient for you. The PIC Pro Chef cooks without any open flames or red hot coils as well as an automatic shutoff feature making it much safer than traditional stovetops. It even boasts 3 wattage settings of 900, 1500 and 1800 watts so you can cook with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
2. NuWave PIC Flex Precision Induction Cooktop with Fry Pan – Black – 9"
NuWave’s Precision Induction Cooktop Flex offers precise temperature control wit hthe simple press of a button. You can adjust the cooking temperature in 10 Degree increments between 100 Degree and 500 DegreeF for a total of 45 precise temperature settings. The PIC’s induction technology heats the cookware directly, no the surroundign area, making it incredible safe. With no open flame or hot coil, there’s virtually no risk of fire. Utilizing 1300 watts of power, the lightweight and portable PIC allows you to cook gourmet meals virtually anywhere. It even offers state-of-the-art programming technology with 100 hours of memory that allow you to program your favorite cooking procedures. A 9″ hard anodized Duralon Healthy Ceramic Non-Stick Fry Pan is included. This versatile pan is the perfect complement to the NuWave PIC Flex, allowing you to cook your favorite foods without adding any unhealthy fat or oil.
3. NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
4. Enjoy this Special Deal with NuWave PIC GOLD 1500 Watts- Induction Cooktop With Healthy Ceramic 9" Fry Pan
Cook from your living room, kitchen, or at a catering event with this lightweight and portable Precision Induction Cooktop from NuWave. Featuring 52 different temperature settings from 100 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit, this cooktop provides a precise 10 degree temperature control adjustment with read-outs in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. The cooking surface features a 6.5 inch heating coil under a 12 inch heat resistant glass that makes it easy to cook. Providing you with six different pre-programmed temperature settings, delay and sear functions, and an incredible 100 hours of memory for programmable time, this cooktop is perfect for cooking a variety of dishes. Energy efficient, it uses up to 70% less energy and features a state-of-the-art safety shut off to protect you and your food. This induction cooktop comes with a hard anodized 9 inch fry pan. Backed by a manufacturer’s one year warranty, this set is perfect for whipping up anything from quick omelets to Asian-inspired stir-fry and more.
14-1/2″ Cooktop, with 12″ cooking surface; 9″ Fry pan
5. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
6. Evergreen Home 1800W Double Digital Induction cooker Cooktop | Portable Countertop Burner-Easy To Clean
- DUAL INDUCTION BURNER—Cook more food in less time. This one is ideal for big or busy families who are busy and need to cook more food in less time. If you are looking for “Double Induction Cooktop” , this one will be the BEST choice. Please search “dual induction cooktop”, “double induction burner”, “dual induction burner”, you will find this item is selected as an “Amazon’s Choice”
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE: To be used anywhere with electricity, the 1800-Watt portable induction cooktop is the perfect countertop burner for camping, RVs, minimalistic homes and areas with limited space.
- ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: The cooktop is covered with one full, continuous piece of crystal glass plate with no gaps or edges throughout, making it easy to maintain and wear & damage resistant. SENSOR TOUCH CONTROLS: Designed to last, touch buttons are seamlessly integrated with the glass cover to allow for maximum cooking surface area and easy cleaning after use. Buttons will not fade or lose sensitivity even after prolonged use.
- 15 TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C) in 20°F increments to meet various cooking needs — use it to simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- CHILD LOCK & 4-HOUR LONG TIMER: The cooktop has an overheating protection safety lock and rounded edges for the ultimate safety of your family. Its count down timer cooks up to 4 hours without having to reset, making everything simple and easy.
How Induction Cooking Works
Induction cooking works differently from gas and coil stoves — rather than generating heat and transferring that to the cooking vessel, it uses an electromagnetic field to make the cooking vessel the heat generator itself.
Because induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets, no heat is lost between the cooking surface and the cookware, making it highly energy-efficient and the cooking faster and safer.
This induction cooker can confirm whether or not your cookware is compatible with this cooktop. Simply plug the cooker in, place your cookware on the burner, turn the unit on and hit the function button. If your cookware is not compatible, an “E0” message will flash on the screen. In this case, please use cookware that is labelled safe for use with induction cookers.
The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 5 inches and no more than 8 inches.
Power range: 200-1800W (This unit has an automatic power sharing function. When using just one burner the max power is 1800W. But, when using both burners together the total power of both is 1800W. So, if one burner is 1800W, the power on the other burner will be zero W. Or, if one burner is 1000W, the max power on the other burner will be 800W)
Temperature range: 140-460°F/60-238°C
Size: 24 x 14.1 x 2.7 inches
Timer: Maximum 4 hours (This is TWICE as long as most other induction cooktops)
If you are looking for “Double Induction Cooktop” , this one will be the BEST choice. Please search “dual induction cooktop”,”double induction burner”, you will find this item is selected as an “Amazon’s Choice”
Click The “Add to Cart” Button before this item sold out!
7. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
8. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
9. NUWAVE 30242 Lightweight Induction Cooktop With 9 in Fry Pan, 10.8 A, 1300 W Black
- Includes a 10.5” Hard Anodized Fry Pan
- 12” heat-resistant cooking surface
- 8″ heating coil
- 3 Wattage Selections: 600 /900/1500
- 52 temp settings from 100°F -575°F in 10°increments
- 6 pre-programmed temperature settings
- Uses up to 70% less energy than a conventional oven
- “Delay” and “Sear” functions
- 1 hour default setting/ Auto-Off
- 100 hours max programmable time
- Multi stage cooking
- 1 hour “Resume” cooking timer
- Lightweight and portable
- Comes with Quick & Easy Cooking Guide, Instructional DVD & Complete Manual & Cookbook
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Precision Nuwave2 Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!