The Best Pirani Vacuum Gauge
661 reviews analysed
1. INFICON 710-202-G27 Pilot Plus Digital Vacuum Micron Gauge with KF-16 Fitting
2. DigiVac BPG Bullseye Precision Gauge, Portable Hands-Free Micron Meter, Measures in 12 Vacuum Units (Inches of Hg, Torr, mBar)
3. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
4. Ace Digital Pirani Vacuum Gauge
- Measuring Range: Vacuum: 999 to 0.001 mBar
- Display: 4 Digits Auto-Ranging, 0.5” High Display Red Color 7 Segment Type
- Accuracy: 10% of reading at constant temperature
- Input: 1 No Pirani Gauge Head Principle: Pirani Principle of Measuring Thermal Conductivity of Gases.
- Power Supply: 230V AC, 50 Hz, Single Phase.
- Accessories : KF 10 Flange, KF 10 Clamp, O Ring , Mains Chord
- No warranty for Pirani Gauge(Sensor).
Digital Pirani Gauges and Indicators are recommended for the measurement of high vacuum in process applications with clear 4 Digit LED Display. The Pirani Gauge is ideal for applications in the rough to medium vacuum range. Applications include semiconductor manufacturing, vacuum pump suction, leak detection, vacuum coating, and freeze dryers.
5. Digital Pirani Gauge (High Vacuum: 999 mBar to 0.001 mBar) with Setpoint Controller by INSTRUKART
- Model: DHPC-011S ( Relay Set Point : 1 Set of NO/CO/NC) Vacuum Measuring Range: 999 mBar to 0.001 mBar ( 1 Micron )
- Accuracy : +/- 10%
- Display: 4 Digit 0.5” High Red LED Intellegent Display with Auto Decimal Resolution
- Principle: Pirani Principle based on thermal conductivity of Gases to measure negative pressure(Vacuum)
- Gauge Heads DHPC-011S: Single Pirani Gauge Head with KF Clamp
- Power: 230 V.A.C. , 50 Hz
- Size: 96x96x220 mm. ( LxBxD)
- Box Contains: 1 unit of pirani gauge indicator, 1 unit of gauge head, 1 unit of KF 10 clamp, 1 unit of flange, 1 unit of O-ring, 1 unit of power cord
- Applications: The Digital Pirani Gauges find extensive use in Sputtering Units, Coating Units,Ejector Systems, diffusion pumps & similar high vacuum applications requiring measurement upto 0.001mbar.
Digital Pirani Gauges and Indicators are recommended for the measurement of high vacuum in process applications with clear 4 Digit LED Display. The Pirani Gauge is ideal for applications in the rough to medium vacuum range. Applications include semiconductor manufacturing, vacuum pump suction, leak detection, vacuum coating, and freeze dryers. This Pirani Gauge instrument with two sensors having wide range of applications, in high vacuum systems where one sensor is used to measure backing vacuum and the other sensor can be used for measuring high vacuum. Pirani Gauge instruments can be used in high vacuum systems, coating units, sputtering units, and many other applications where vacuum to be measured in the range of 0.9 to 0.001 m.bar.
6. 3B Scientific Digital Pirani Vacuum Gauge, 120 – 0.001 hPa, 115 V, 50/60 Hz
- An easily programmable desktop device for measurement and control in fine and coarse vacuums using a pirani vacuum gauge
- Includes a clearly arranged membrane keypad, 3 m measuring line and mains cable
- Digital LED display in mbar/torr
- 10mm digit height
- 2 bar absolute permissible overload
- DN 16 KF vacuum connection
An easily programmable desktop device for measurement and control in fine and coarse vacuums using a Pirani vacuum gauge. Includes a clearly arranged membrane keypad, measuring line (3m) and mains cable. Vacuum connection: DN 16 KF. Measuring range: 120 – 0.001 hPa. Measurement uncertainty: < 20="" percent="" of="" the="" display="" value.="" display:="" digital="" led="" display="" in="" mbar/torr.="" digit="" height:="" 10="" mm.="" readout:="" 5="" per="" s.="" recorder="" output:="" 0="" -="" 10="" v.="" threshold="" switch:="" 2="" x="" 230="" v,="" 2="" a,="" independently="" adjustable.="" switching="" accuracy/hysteresis:="" +/-="" 1="" digit.="" permissible="" overload:="" 2="" bar="" absolute.="" power="" consumption:="" 15="" w="" maximum.="">
7. Cole-Parmer 1 to 2000 mtorr Pressure/Vacuum Meter for Pirani-Type Sensor
8. Cole-Parmer 0.01 to 100 mtorr Pressure/Vacuum Meter for Pirani-Type Sensor
9. Cole-Parmer 0.01 to 20 Torr Pressure/Vacuum Meter for Pirani-Type Sensor
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pirani Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!