897 reviews analysed
1. Pioneer AVH-1400NEX Digital Multimedia Receiver
It’s hard to call Apple Car Play just a feature when it does so much. With Pioneer’s MVH-1400NEX digital multimedia receiver installed in my dash, I could keep in touch with the outside world with voice commands and an occasional touch of my finger. But this Pioneer offers so much more, from high-res FLAC playback to streaming via Bluetooth to SiriusXM compatibility. And a 13-band EQ and expansive sound-shaping tools make this great receiver an essential for the music lover.
2. Pioneer AVH-X390BS Double Din Bluetooth in-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 6.2 Inch Wvga Screen/Sirius Xm-Ready
Pioneer AVH-X390BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 6.2″ WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio’s screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
3. Pioneer AVH-2500NEX in-Dash 2-DIN Touchscreen DVD/MP3 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto Compatibility
- Broad Connectivity with your smartphone. Enhanced smartphone connectivity makes it possible to enjoy popular apps with your radio.
- Superior AV Performance. Pioneer applies it’s expertise in sound technology to deliver high quality audio and video performance.
- Features: Works with Apple Car Play, Android Auto Weblink. Parking assistance. 24-bit True Color panel for smooth gradation and rich color.
Pioneer AVH-2500NEX In-Dash 2-DIN Touchscreen DVD/MP3 Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto Compatibility
4. Pioneer Single DIN in-Dash CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV AM/FM Front USB/Auxiliary Input MIXTRAX and ARC Support Car Stereo Receiver Detachable face Plate/Free ALPHASONIK Earbuds
General Features: Pioneer DEH-S1000UB In-Dash Receiver Control via Pioneer’s ARC App through USB on your Android device CEA-2006 compliant amplifier Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate: Optional Receiver Faceplate Case Available AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets Remote control included Authorized Internet Dealer 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty Playback and Audio Features: CD/CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV Playback MP3/WMA/WAV Playback via USB Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software 5-band graphic 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input Front USB Input 1 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
5. Pioneer MVH210EX 6.2" Double DIN in-Dash Multimedia A/V Receiver with Bluetooth
Fed up with your factory radio? Tired of fiddly little buttons? Add Pioneer’s MVH-210EX 6.2″ touchscreen receiver to your dash for easier management of music sources, album art with metadata, and a video display for a backup cam. And if you haven’t yet enjoyed Bluetooth hands-free calling and wireless audio streaming in your vehicle, that’s a great reason for upgrading to this great-sounding stereo.
6. Pioneer AVH-X490BS Double Din Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/Am/FM Car Stereo Receiver with 7-Inch WVGA Display/Sirius Xm-Ready
- Pioneer AVH-X490BS in-dash receiver
- Power output: peak: 50 watts x 4 channels/ RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- Mixtrax blends songs together dj-style
- Time alignment optimizes music for where you’re sitting in the vehicle
- CD text information display: MP3 ID3 tag display (title/artist/album)
- Built-in Amplifier:50W x 4
- Power output:14 watts x 4 channels
Pioneer AVH-X490BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 7″ WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio’s screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
7. Pioneer AVH-200EX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2" WVGA Display, and Built-in Bluetooth
Pioneer AVH-200EX Multimedia DVD Receiver with 6.2″ WVGA Display, and Built-in Bluetooth
8. Pioneer AVH-2400NEX 7" Touchscreen Double Din Android Auto and Apple CarPlay In-Dash DVD/CD Bluetooth HD Radio Car Stereo Receiver
I recently added Apple CarPlay™ to my vehicle and I haven’t looked back. The interface seamlessly integrates my iPhone® for phone use, navigation, and entertainment, while Siri ranks among the best co-pilots I’ve had, thanks to top-notch voice control. You’ll find Apple CarPlay built into Pioneer’s MVH-2400NEX digital multimedia receiver, along with Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, and a host of sound-sculpting tools.
9. Pioneer DMH-1500NEX Digital Media Receiver with 7" WVGA Display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Built in Bluetooth
- Double Din In Dash Digital Media Receiver, Does NOT Play CD’s
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Compatible as well as Weblink Compatible
- Navigation Ready (requires AVIC-U280, sold separately), SiriusXM Ready (SXV300 sold separately)
- Works With Pandora, Spotify, and Siri Eyes Free
- 13 Band EQ, 3 4volt RCA Preouts, 24 Bit D/A Converter, Aux Input 1 rear, 1 Rear USB Input
- Backup Camera Input, Mini jack AV Cable Input
Pioneer DMH-1500NEX Digital Multimedia Video Receiver with 7″ WVGA Display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Built-in Bluetooth, and SiriusXM-Ready Ready
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pioneer In Dash Dvd Back Up Camera for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!