Finding your suitable readers for patriate pantry survival food is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for patriate pantry survival food including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
536 reviews analysed
1. Patriot Pantry Zf_Ammo_1 1 Week Supply
- Easy to Prepare, Just boil water and simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Averaging 1, 500+ calories per day, 42 servings of tasty, easy-to-prepare meals
- Delivered in a sturdy locking ammo can with gasket seal for security & compact storage
- Lasts up to 25 years in storage – perfect for emergency situations
- Delicious recipes like creamy Chicken rice, home-style Potato soup and more (See full description for details)
Prepare with America’s best-selling emergency food supplier – prepare with Patriot Pantry. When you choose our 1-week emergency food supply ammo can to supplement your food storage plan, you’ll be better prepared for any emergency that comes your way, with 42 servings of delicious meals. The food supply averages 1, 500+ calories per day. Get to have on hand for short-term emergencies, including power loss, blizzards, earthquakes, and hurricane. The tasty food inside your 1-week food ammo can: Black bean & rice soup (4 servings) Maple Grove oatmeal (8 servings) traveler’s stew (4 servings) long grain white rice (10 servings) mac & cheese (8 servings) Creamy flavored chicken (4 servings) home-style potato soup (4 servings) when it comes to your preparedness plan, you want The best. As active participants in the preparedness lifestyle, we personally test and use all of our products. If it isn’t good enough for our own families, We won’t sell it. Period. That’s our Patriot Pantry promise to you.
2. Patriot Pantry Ultimate Breakfast Emergency
- Your breakfast foods are packaged in heavy-duty pouches with a resealable zipper top.
- The Ultimate Breakfast Kit has 140 servings so you can serve up a hot breakfast daily
- Foods grown and packed in the USA
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Easy to prepare meals sealed into one rugged, water-resistant buckets (13.5″ x 9″ x 8″) for long-term storage
Breakfast is the most important meal during an emergency. It’s also the tastiest. For years, we were asked to develop an emergency food kit for breakfast-lovers. We did. It’s are pleased the Ultimate Breakfast Kit from Ready Hour. It all comes packed in one of our water resistant buckets (measures 8 x 9 x 13.5 inches) for long-term storage. Your breakfast foods are packaged in heavy-duty pouches with a resealable zipper top. The weight of this product is 12.6 pounds. Add a variety of filling and delicious foods to your emergency food supply for breakfast. The Ultimate Breakfast Kit has 140 servings and so you can serve up a hot breakfast daily. Get going with our Orange Energy Drink Mix, a tangy thirst quencher and a great source of Vitamin C. Plus, there’s Yummy Strawberry Flavored Cream of Wheat, Freeze Dried Strawberries and helpings of Scrambled Eggs. There’s Powdered Whey Milk too! Our low-heat dehydration method locks in the flavor and nutrition. Then we seal our emergency survival food in lightweight Mylar pouches. So you can enjoy breakfast anytime the mood strikes and especially when a crisis strikes for up to 25 years! The Ultimate Breakfast Kit contains: Maple Grove Oatmeal – 16 Servings Freeze Dried Strawberries – 16 Servings Buttermilk Pancakes – 20 Servings Strawberry Fields Cream of Wheat – 16 Servings Settler’s Whey Powdered Milk – 32 Servings Orange Energy Drink Mix – 16 Servings Scrambled Eggs – 24 Servings
3. Franklins Survival 720 Servings Patriot Pantry
- Re-sealable 60-serving Pouches Are The Perfect Size For Take-along Or Trading
- 100% Pure Gourmet Columbian Coffee Gently Freeze-dried To Preserve Flavor
- First Ever Emergency Coffee With a True 25-year Shelf Life
- Easy to Prepare – All You Need Is Water and Your Favorite Mug
- Comes Packaged In a Signature Slim-line Tote
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Franklins Survival 720 Servings Patriot Pantry has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Franklins Survival 720 Servings Patriot Pantry is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Franklins Survival 720 Servings Patriot Pantry easily gets the award of Best Patriate Pantry Survival Food Under 100$.
4. Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply
- 252 Servings of Tasty Meals, Drinks and Snacks Last One Person 4-Weeks
- 2,000+ Calories A Day – Lasts Up to 25 Years in Storage Unopened
- Easy to Prepare, Just Boil Water and Simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Comes in a Signature Slim-Line Tote for Compact Storage
- Delicious Recipes like Mac and Cheese, Potato Soup, Chocolate Pudding and More
Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Patriate Pantry Survival Food is that even though Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. 4Patriots Emergency Food Supply Survival
- “DISASTER-RESISTANT PACKAGING”: Triple-layer Mylar pouches help protect your food. This premium packaging works as a barrier to help protect against things that can harm your food: air, light and moisture.
- TASTE GREAT, NUTRITIOUS & EASY TO PREPARE: Simply add boiling water, simmer and serve. It takes about 15 minutes from start to finish.
- 16 DELICIOUS SERVINGS: Includes family-favorite recipes like Creamy Rice & Vegetable Dinner, America’s Finest Mac & Cheese and Grammy’s Sweet Oatmeal. That’s meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 3,760 total calories (avg 1,253 calories and 5 servings per day). Enough energy and nutrients to help 1 person survive a 72-hour emergency.
- MADE IN USA, NO ADDED MSG: Packed at a family-owned facility in Utah. And the hard-working folks that make your food are experts in their field… all to protect the quality of your food.
- DESIGNED TO LAST 25 YEARS: Delicious for the long haul. So you’ll be ready for when a challenge comes… be that tomorrow or up to 25 years from now.
If you are buying a Patriate Pantry Survival Food for the first time, then you should have 4Patriots Emergency Food Supply Survival. It has fewer features when you make Patriate Pantry Survival Food comparisons of 4Patriots Emergency Food Supply Survival with any other Patriate Pantry Survival Food but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Patriate Pantry Survival Food, grab any Patriate Pantry Survival Food but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than 4Patriots Emergency Food Supply Survival
- Took on a cm=amping trip and was very happy.
- I like the shellife and the good thick packaging.
- Love this stuff from 4patriots I like to have on hand.
- I already tried the cheese macaroni when I decided to take the picture of my order. The cheese macaroni tasted good. I have the… Read More
6. Patriot Pantry 3 Month Emergency Supply
- Signature Slim-Line Totes Store Easily Anywhere in Your Home
- Lasts up to 25 Years in Storage – Perfect for Emergency Situations
- Enough to Feed One Person up to 90 Days – 2,000+ Calories/Per Day
- Delicious Recipes like Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice, Traveler’s Stew and Chocolate Pudding
- 864 Servings Easy-To-Prepare Meals, Snacks and Drinks
Patriot Pantry 3 Month Emergency Supply is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 4Patriots Emergency Food Supply – 72-Hour Survival Kit – Freeze Dried Food – 25-Year Shelf Life – 16 Servings which have been in market longer than anyone. Patriot Pantry 3 Month Emergency Supply brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Patriot Pantry 3 Month Emergency Supply is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Patriate Pantry Survival Food in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Patriate Pantry Survival Food and it could be any of the high value Patriate Pantry Survival Food, chances are that would be much costlier than Patriot Pantry 3 Month Emergency Supply. Patriot Pantry 3 Month Emergency Supply will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply
- Up to 25-year shelf life
- Easy to prepare meals sealed into two rugged, water-resistant buckets (12″ x 12″ x 15 1/4″) for long-term storage
- Foods grown and packed in the USA
- The 4-Week Emergency Food Supply averages 2,000+ calories per day for one person for 30 days.
- 284 servings of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, drinks, and snacks
Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply is another one which falls under Patriate Pantry Survival Food for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Patriate Pantry Survival Food and that is what has revived them. Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Patriot Pantry 4 Week Emergency Supply is amazing features.
8. Augason Farms Dinner Emergency Supply
- 92 servings, 21,170 calories, and 557 grams of protein
- Shelf life ranges from 10 to 30 years*
- 11 varieties of entrées and soups (including dessert)
- 4-gallon watertight pail for easy transportation
- Shelter-in-place food storage and evacuation food supply
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, and office
Augason Farms Dinner Emergency Supply is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Augason Farms Dinner Emergency Supply wins the users. Most of them who buy Augason Farms Dinner Emergency Supply once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Patriate Pantry Survival Food in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Patriate Pantry Survival Food to any other Patriate Pantry Survival Food is least.
- Amazing for long term shelf and flavor did not expect the quality of this food grandson loved in saved his life for months to come
- Very happy with the ‘lunch and dinner’ aspect .
- Sure the quality is there with the augason as it comes with high reviews.
- As others mentioned the cheese product doean’t have as long of a shelf life but thats just fine with me.
- I have not had to dig into these emergency food yet i feel safer knowing i have something on hand just in case the supermarkets… Read More
- There isn’t breakfast food in the pack, but we like more substantial foods when we’re camping.
- But i highly recommend checking the packaging before storing it away.
- Now that i have the necessary wrench to open the tub i could review the contents.
- You really can’t go wrong with augason farms.
- I have no intention of using in the near future and is part of my shtf stock.
- If the rest of the foods are anywhere near as good, then this is a 5-star product.
- This is a great insurance policy if a shtf event occurs.
- The best Mac & cheese ever~!
- Had my bucket for about a month, and I just couldn’t resist trying something.- Bucket is a bitch to open. Needed a pair of plie… Read More
- Get it while you can <———-
9. Augason Farms 30 Day Emergency Storage
- Exceeded expectations price, quality, and service –very happy with it.
- The maple brown sugar oatmeal is good with the maple flavor is subtle and not over powering like some national brands.
- I did not realize the product the product was dehydrated.
- I’ve shared some with the kid i live with, and she wants me to buy her a whole container of her own (not gonna happen????????).
- Not a bad price always good to have stuff in case of emergency .
- Only drawback is there is no meat protein in this kit, hence the lower price i guess.
- Is there a way to return for partial cost?
- I am reviewing on the shipping and general looks of the product because i do not plan on opening this now.
- Great packaging and hopefully will last for a very long time!
- Will give it a 5 for know as the packaging in quite sturdy and stackable for the next one i order.
- I have but opened or tried it, but the packaging seems good.
- However, just a note to be aware of- the bucket itself was damaged in the packaging/shipping.
- When you calculate the cost per serving, this product is a very good value compared to other brands.
- Best value for LT food storage
- The package arrived with the box destroyed. All 8 of them. Unimpressed. I did not open the actual plastic containers. I hope all is well.
- Came with 37 packets and this is the first type I bought that came with a snack per se and I keep wanting to open it. For the p… Read More