We spent many hours on research to finding office trivia pursuit, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best office trivia pursuit, you should not miss this article. office trivia pursuit coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 office trivia pursuit by our suggestions
575 reviews analysed
1. The Office Trivia Game – 2 Or More Players Ages 16 and Up
- Your favorite Dunder Mifflin crew is back for this game where you test your knowledge about the show and characters in it.
- Are you a true Dunderhead? Find out with 150 questions testing your Scranton smarts!
- 3 Different categories of questions – Multiple choice, Show facts, and Character questions.
- Recommended for ages 16 and up, 2 or more players
- 150 Question cards, 1 color die, and 1 instruction card included
Your favorite Dunder Mifflin crew is back for this game where you test your knowledge about the show and characters in it. Are you a true Dunderhead? Find out with 150 questions testing your Scranton smarts! 3 Different categories of questions – Multiple choice, Show facts, and Character questions. Recommended for ages 16 and up, 2 or more players. 150 Question cards, 1 color die, and 1 instruction card included
2. USAOPOLY Trivial Pursuit World of Harry Potter Ultimate Edition | Trivia Board Game Based On Harry Potter Films | Officially Licensed Harry Potter Game
- 1800 new questions from all 8 Harry Potter films
- Game comes with custom board and House Mascot movers
- Categories include Magical Locations, Magical People and more
- that range in difficulty
- Includes: 1 Custom Game Board | 4 Custom House Crest Movers | 24 Wedges | 300 Cards with 1800 Questions | Instructions
- 2-8 Players | Ages 8 and Older | 30-60 Min Play Time
3. The Office Quiz & Trivia – Funny Party Game
- TRIVIA FUN: Test your friends and family on their knowledge of the Office TV trivia quiz game! Have fun reminiscing on this great, hilarious series.
- QUESTIONS: Can you remember about Dunder Mifflin? With a lot of quiz questions, you’ll discover just how much you picked up on while watching The Office!
- PARTY GAME: How well do you know this hilarious movie? It’s time to find out! Gather your friends and family at your next game night or party and bring out the Office Trivia to find out who is the biggest super fan!
- NOVEL AND ORIGINAL: For those in the fandom looking for novelty items and all things geek, crazy, and unique, Paladone is your best source for top-selling toys, mugs, collectibles, and novelties.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: This quality collectible is a unique addition to any fan’s set. Give this cool collector’s merchandise to moms, dads, fans, grads, kids, guys, and gals who love pop culture fun!
Woo-pah! If you are a true The Office fan, you need to test your knowledge with the The Office Trivial Quiz game! This edition contains questions based on all your favourite moments. The game is handy for any The Office fan on the go, requiring no board and an easy to carry around in its case.
4. Trivial Pursuit Netflix’s Stranger Things Back to The 80s Edition: Adult and Teen Party Board Game
- TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF STRANGER THINGS AND THE 80s: This Back to the 80s Trivial Pursuit game is a nostalgic nod to the decade explored throughout the popular Netflix original series, Stranger Things
- EXCITING PARTY GAME FOR TEENS AND ADULTS: Do you love trivia? Break out this iconic trivia game for 2 to 4 players
- FEATURES PORTAL SPACES: If a player lands on a Portal space, they have to flip over a panel on the board, sending players to the Upside Down where they can also lose wedges for wrong answers
- 1500 TRIVIA QUESTIONS: Features questions about 1980s pop culture and Stranger Things from 6 categories: Movies
- Famous People and Events
- Trends, Tech and Fun
- and Stranger Things
- INCLUDES RETRO-LOOKING GAMEBOARD: Feel nostalgic for the ’80s with the gameboard that features a panel that flips, and bright neon colors and designs.
How well do you know the 80s? Head back to a great decade in history and challenge friends with questions about the wild, wacky, totally tubular 1980s and all things Stranger Things! This edition of the Trivial Pursuit game features 1500 trivia questions from 6 categories: Movies; TV; Music; Famous People and Events; Trends, Tech and Fun; and Stranger Things. The party game also includes Portal Spaces; land on one and you have to flip a section of the board over and send all players to the Upside Down where you can lose wedges. The first player to collect 6 wedges wins. For fans of the Netflix original series, and those looking for a lighthearted and entertaining board game for game nights, get-togethers, and parties, The Back to the 80s edition of the Trivial Pursuit game makes a great choice.
Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
5. Hasbro Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Game, Game Night, Ages 8 and up(Amazon Exclusive)
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Trivial Pursuit Family Edition game has questions for kids and for adults
- 1,200 questions
- Quicker pace
- Play individually or in teams
- Includes gameboard, 100 blue cards for adults, 100 yellow cards for kids, 2 cardholders, 6 scoring tokens, 36 scoring wedges, die and instructions
6. Trivial Pursuit: 2000s Edition Game
- Players prove their knowledge of the 2000s
- Updated way to play the Trivial Pursuit game
- Includes 1800 questions from 6 categories — something for everyone
- Now players can answer the question or try to stump their opponents
- 300 trivia cards totaling 1800 questions from the 2000s
- Includes gameboard, 300 cards (50 of each category), cardholder, 6 wedge holders, 36 wedges, 1 custom die, label sheet, and instructions
Love the 2000s? Prove it with the Trivial Pursuit: 2000s Edition game. This fun game features 300 trivia cards with 1800 questions from 6 categories, including Places, Entertainment, Events, The Arts, Science and Tech, and Sports and Hobbies. With updated gameplay, this edition is not the Trivial Pursuit game from the past. Now, players can choose to answer a question or stump their opponents based on the topic at the top of each card. The first player to collect each color wedge and answer a final question wins. The Trivial Pursuit: 2000s edition game sure makes for a great game night with family and friends! Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the game board, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro.
7. Hasbro Gaming Trivial Pursuit Game: Classic Edition
Gather your friends to play the trivia game that started It all! The Classic Edition of this Trivial Pursuit Game is the same gameplay you know and love, only with a 1980’s retro appearance! Featuring classic gameplay and gameboard, this game contains 2,400 questions in 6 categories: Geography, Entertainment, History, Art and Literature, Science and Nature, and Sports and Leisure. Players move around the board answering questions. When a player lands on a category space, they’ll earn the corresponding colored wedge if they answer the question correctly. The first player to collect 6 different colored wedges and answer a final question correctly wins! Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
8. Hasbro Gaming Trivial Pursuit Master Edition Trivia Board Game for Adults and Teens Ages 16 and Up(Amazon Exclusive)
- The Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game is for the trivia buff who loves to show off how smart they are. Play traditional rules or quicker gameplay
- This Master Edition of the Trivial Pursuit board game includes 2,950 intriguing, challenging, and sometimes humorous questions
- This trivia game features 6 question categories including geography, entertainment, history, art and literature, science and nature, and sports and leisure
- Play the Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game following classic gameplay, or collect a wedge any time you answer a questions correctly, not just on the wedge spaces
- The Trivial Pursuit Master Edition game comes with a timer to keep up the pace
9. Trivial Pursuit 40th Anniversary Ruby Edition
- Celebrate 40 years of the World’s Greatest Trivia Game
- Includes 600 cards and 3,600 trivia questions
- Anniversary edition features premium packaging and game components
- Includes 1,200 “Remember When?” questions from 1979-2018
- Includes gameboard, 400 Trivial Pursuit cards, 200 “Ruby Deck” Trivial Pursuit cards, 1 die, 6 wedge holders, 36 wedges, 1 Ruby game piece, 1 Silver Card box, 1 Ruby Card box, and instructions. Ages 16 and up. For 2-6 players.
Can you remember the biggest moments of the past 40 years? Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Trivial Pursuit brand with this premium Ruby Edition of the Trivial Pursuit game. It includes 600 cards packed with fun and challenging trivia questions from classic categories including Geography, Entertainment, History, Arts and Literature, Science and Technology, and Sports and Leisure, plus questions from the Ruby deck featuring key questions from the past 40 years. When you answer a category question correctly, you collect a wedge corresponding to that category’s color. Be the first player to get a wedge from each of the 6 categories plus the Ruby piece to win the game. Trivial Pursuit, the associated logo, the distinctive design of the gameboard, trivia cards, game tokens, and scoring wedges are trademarks of Hasbro. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
10. 2021 Trivial Pursuit Master Edition Year-In-A-Box Calendar (LMB1510021)
- DAILY PAGES – Calendar covers 12 months from January 2021-December 2021 with a page for each day. Play along at home or at the office with your coworkers!
- TRIVIAL PURSUIT DESIGN – Every page features questions from the best-selling game that Time magazine called “the biggest phenomenon in game history.” Comes with 313 full-color images.
- TEAR-AWAY PAGES – It’s easy to get your daily dose of Trivial Pursuit. Simply tear off the pages to get a new question each weekday and one for each weekend.
- EASY DISPLAY – Calendar stands on a durable, pop-up easel. Place on your desk at home or the office to keep track of the date. Printed on a matte paper stock. 4-3/8″ x 5″ page size.
Play along at home or at the office with your coworkers! TRIVIAL PURSUIT MASTER EDITION Year-In-A-Box Calendar covers 12 months from January 2021-December 2021 with a page for each day. Every page features questions from the best-selling game that Time magazine called “the biggest phenomenon in game history.” Comes with 313 full-color images. It’s easy to get your daily dose of Trivial Pursuit. Simply tear off the pages to get a new question each weekday and one for each weekend. Calendar stands on a durable, pop-up easel. Place on your desk at home or the office to keep track of the date. Printed on a matte paper stock. 4-3/8″ x 5″ page size.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office Trivia Pursuit for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!