Nowadays, there are so many products of ms office 2016 small business in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ms office 2016 small business in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ms office 2016 small business which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
930 reviews analysed
1. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 Download 1 Person Compatible on Windows 10 and Apple macOS
- One-time purchase for 1 device, PC or Mac
- System Requirements: Windows 10 or macOS Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
- Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- plus, additional OneNote features (features vary, visit aka.ms/onenote-office2019-faq)
- Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost
- Licensed for home and commercial use
For families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email installed on one Windows 10 PC or Mac for use at home or work. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more.
2. Office Home & Business 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User
- Licensed for one user for install on one PC. Box includes one Product Key Card – No Disc.
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC
- limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply.
- NOTE: Does not include Publisher or Access.
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
Office Home & Business 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality2
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Information Right Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Which version is right for you?
Office Home & Business 2013 has Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet11||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets7||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote8||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access8||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly9||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries5||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications7||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
3. Microsoft 365 Business Standard | 12-Month Subscription, 1 person | Premium Office apps | 1TB OneDrive cloud storage | PC/Mac Download
- 12 month subscription for 1 person, available for organizations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 1 TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per people (including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android)
- Premium Office apps, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (features vary), Outlook, Access, Publisher (Publisher and Access are for PC Only)
- Business app: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing, and MileIQ
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft expert
One solution for running and growing your business. Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address. Desktop versions of Office 2019 applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only). File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage. One license covers fully-installed, always-up-to-date Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user. 24/7 phone and web support Compatible with Windows 7 or later.
4. Microsoft Office 2007 Small Business
Microsoft 2007 Small Business (Retail) (1 User/s) – Full Version for Windows W87 An item that has never been opened or removed from the manufacturer’s sealing in original shrink wrap Product Information Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 is a powerful and easy-to-use suite of productivity and contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver better customer service. Easily manage your prospect and customer information in one place. Quickly create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Develop professional-looking marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. You can manage your calendar, tasks, and e-mail more efficiently, and filter out unwanted e-mail messages to help keep your computer safe and secure. And you will spend less time learning new features by using improved menus that present the right tools automatically. Product Key Features Format CD License Category Business-to-Consumer, Standard Plat form Windows Type Office Software Suites Language English Additional Product Features Operating Systems Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Sp 1, Windows XP Sp 2 Family Line Microsoft Office License Quantity 1 User/S License Version Full Version Operating System Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Sp 1, Windows XP Sp 2 Package Type Retail
5. SoftMaker Office – Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 – compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint – for 5 PCs
- THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE ALTERNATIVE – 100 % compatible with documents created with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, suitable for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (32 and 64 bits)
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY – no suscription and no expiry date – no renewal needed – use this program on up to 5 home computers or 1 company computer
- WORD PROCESSING – create documents like brochures or business plans, write letters, academic papers, essays, reports of any size
- SPREADSHEET PROGRAM – create calculation worksheets in high quality even within huge data sets, including 80 different chart types in 2D and 3D
- PRESENTATION SOFTWARE – create impressive presentations with a wide selection of color schemes and slide layouts, insert animations and slide transitions
6. Microsoft Office 365 Home | 1-year subscription, 5 users, PC/Mac Key Card
- 1-year subscription for 2-5 users. For instructions on how to add additional users, please see the “How do I manage and share my Office 365 Home subscription?” video in the Related Video Shorts
- Install on up to 5 PCs or Macs and download the mobile apps on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones
- Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage each for up to 5 users
- NOTE: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States
- Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.
Office 365 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and more, downloaded directly to your favorite devices. You can keep working even if you are not online. All the tools you know and love, now built for even greater productivity and collaboration.
7. Office Mac Home & Business 2011 Key Card (1PC/1User)
- Licensed for one user for install on one Mac. Box inculudes one Product Key Card – No Disc
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, and Outlook 2011
- the most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, with no worries.
Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite around the world. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac on your terms.
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite around the world. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac on your terms. Use Word to create dynamic papers, Excel to format your data quickly, PowerPoint to help engage your audience and take your ideas further, and Outlook to stay close to your contacts and calendars. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. It’s the easiest way to create, share, and access your documents from almost anywhere.
Licensed for one (1) user for install on one (1) Mac. A multi-user license is also available.
What’s New and Improved
- Outlook for Mac
Keeps you connected to e-mail, schedules, calendars, to-do lists, and contacts.
Access favorite commands quickly, and personalize your workspace.
- Office Web Apps*
Post, edit, and share files from virtually anywhere.
Simultaneously edit a file with authors in multiple locations.
- Template Gallery
Visually select the perfect template for your next project.
- Photo Editing
Remove backgrounds or add color filters right within PowerPoint.
- Full Screen View
Use full screen to maximize space for reading and writing.
- Presentation Broadcast
Broadcast a presentation instantly online, even to people without PowerPoint.
- Improved Publishing Layout View
Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and documents easily.
Create small charts in a single cell to discover patterns in your data.
- Visual Basic Support
Automate repetitive tasks by programming your favorite commands.
- Dynamic Reordering
Rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics quickly.
* Requires a Windows Live ID, internet connection and supported browser.
Work the way you want, where you want.
Microsoft Office for Mac adds rich new features to the familiar Office applications you already know, helping you to manage your home and business the way you want. Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 includes:
Outlook for Mac 2011
Manage your email and calendars with features that simplify staying connected and up to date.
- Clean up your inbox by collapsing long email threads into a single Conversations.
- View your calendar within your e-mail and see your schedule displayed within a meeting invitation.
- Easily import your Outlook .pst files when you set up your new Mac.
- Consolidate e-mail from multiple accounts into a single folder.
- Manage your schedule and contacts without opening Outlook.
- Review your attachments with Quick Look, archive your files with Time Machine, and use Spotlight to search your e-mail.
Word for Mac 2011
Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit, and share your work easily on the web.
- Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, and documents in Publishing Layout view.
- Instantly see styles applied in your document with Visual Styles.
- Work in Full Screen view to maximize space for reading and writing documents.
- Rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering.
- View, edit, store, and share documents online with the Word Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive.*
- Share and coauthor Word documents with virtually anyone, whether they’re using Office on a Mac or PC.
Excel for Mac 2011
Clarify your financial picture with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets you can post online to view, edit, share, or coauthor with your team from virtually anywhere.
- Clarify your data using Conditional Formatting with icons, data bars, and color scales.
- Spot trends with new Sparklines, small charts that fit in a single cell.
- Spend more time analyzing data and less time sifting through it with PivotTables.
- Organize, filter, and format related data with Excel tables.
- Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks using Visual Basic.
- View, edit, store, and share spreadsheets online with the Excel Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive.*
- Share and coauthor Excel spreadsheets with virtually anyone, whether they’re using Office on a Mac or PC.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create powerful, professional presentations that engage and inspire your audience, and present online as effectively as in person.
- Remove backgrounds or add color filters to your photos right within PowerPoint.
- Move beyond the conference room and broadcast your presentations online.
- Rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering.
- Rehearse, check your timing, and take notes in Presenter View.
- View, edit, store, and share Office documents online with the PowerPoint Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive.*
- Share and coauthor PowerPoint presentations with virtually anyone, whether they’re using Office on a Mac or PC.
* Requires a Windows Live ID, internet connection and supported browser.
8. Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 UPGRADE Old Version
- Upgrade version designed for those computers with Windows server 2003 or later and Windows XP SP2 and later
- Includes the 2007 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- Create professional looking documents and presentations, build powerful spreadsheets, and manage your e-mail messages, calendar, and contacts
- Intuitive look and feel, and improved tools
- task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use
- Instant Search function saves you time
- junk mail and anti-phishing filters protect the security of your computer
Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 Version Upgrade is a powerful and easy-to-use suite of productivity and contact management software with new tools to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver better customer service. Comprised of the 2007 versions of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook with Business Contact Manager, this software package empowers you to create professional looking documents and presentations, build powerful spreadsheets, and manage your e-mail messages, calendar, and contacts.
The new look and feel of the 2007 Microsoft Office system automatically displays the menus and toolbars you need when you need them. View larger.
Tasks are easy to follow up on because they are included on the new To-Do Bar and within Outlook reminders. You can also drag tasks onto your calendar. View larger.
You can customize the new information dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to display your sales pipeline. View larger.
Business Contact Manager also combines contact, customer, and project information in one place. View larger.
Create, preview, and send personalized e-mail publications with Office Publisher 2007 using new E-Mail Merge. View larger.
In addition, Outlook with Business Contact Manager integrates powerful contact management features into Outlook that allow you to access and track all customer information and communications in a central location. With improved menus and tools, enhanced graphics and formatting capabilities, new time and communication management tools, and more reliability and security, the Small Business 2007 package makes it easier and more enjoyable for you to get things done at home or at work.
This update version of Small Business 2007 is designed for use by those computers with the following operating systems: Windows server 2003 or later and Windows XP SP2 and later.
Which edition of Office is right for you? View a comparison of Microsoft Office 2007 editions.
Work More Efficiently and Effectively
The more intuitive look and feel, coupled with the improved tools, make Small Business 2007 the ideal software system to help you work faster to complete routine tasks and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. Thanks to the Instant Search function to save you time, junk mail and anti-phishing filters to protect the security of your computer, and new graphics capabilities to help you produce publication-ready documents, (complete with logo, colors, fonts, and business information), this software can increase both your productivity and efficiency, while giving you more time to spend with your customers. And to help minimize time-wasting future edits, the Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them.
Office Excel 2007 makes it easy to analyze data. View larger.
Improved Time Management
When work is busy, it’s sometimes difficult to stay on-top of appointments and tasks. This is why Small Business 2007 lets you schedule tasks in Outlook that will appear on your calendar, while the To-Do bar presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up. To help effectively manage your time, take advantage of the templates and tools in Word, all of which make it easier to reuse content, so you don’t have to start from scratch whenever you create a new document. And keeping track of important information is a snap thanks to new Excel tools for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you find and analyze business data more effectively.
Manage Contact and Customer Information in One Place
To help you manage contact and customer information, Outlook with Business Contact Manager includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses that helps you deliver better customer service. This software enables you to organize all of your contact, prospect, and customer information, so it’s easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales process in one place. Enhanced reporting features include over 50 reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs, and new filtering capabilities help you forecast and close sales. You can also record all types of communications with a customer in one place– including all e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents– and view a consolidated view of your sales pipeline by using a variety of flexible reports that you can easily modify for your unique business needs. You also can track and manage project tasks and even transfer tasks to coworkers. For added flexibility, you can work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC, and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
Including charts in Office PowerPoint 2007 is easy. View larger.
Produce Professional-Looking Marketing Materials and Campaigns In-House
Small Business 2007 makes it a snap to manage the entire marketing process so you save the time and expense of hiring an outside service. Create and distribute professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns for print, e-mail, and the Web by using Publisher. Then use Outlook with Business Contact Manager and Publisher together to track and manage marketing campaign activities, including compiling mailing lists, distributing materials, and tracking your results. You also can access the library of customizable templates in PowerPoint to create professional-looking presentations that enhance your business identity. If you need to merge information from multiple sources, combine and filter mailing lists and data from Excel, Outlook, Outlook with Business Contact Manager, and Access to create personalized print and e-mail materials and build customized collateral such as catalogs and datasheets.
One of the most effective ways to inspire both employees and customers is to impress them with a dynamic presentation. With its extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts, PowerPoint helps you to create powerful charts, SmartArt graphics, and tables, while giving you the time-saving option of quickly previewing formatting changes so your final result is ready to go. You can also use the PDF file format for easier document distribution and high-quality printing. No matter what you need to help your business thrive, Small Business 2007 can make it possible.
From the Manufacturer
Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 offers new contact management and marketing tools to help you save time and deliver better customer service. The suite contains the following Microsoft Office programs: Word 2007; Excel 2007; PowerPoint 2007; Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager; Publisher 2007; Accounting Express 2007.
Note: This is an Office Small Business 2007 Version Upgrade.
The 2007 edition of this product includes many new features and benefits, including the ability to create great-looking documents faster. New graphics and visual galleries help you create more dynamic documents and presentations.
In addition, the suite enables you to find commands and help with ease. An improved user interface and help system make it easy to find the tools you need to get things done. Another key improvement is that you can now work more securely and confidently. An improved Document Inspector and automatic document recovery help to protect your work. You also get the ability to work more efficiently and effectively. New tools help you work faster and create more professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Moreover, users can now manage customer information, including sales leads, in one place. There are also improved tools to help you create marketing materials in-house. Design and distribute professional publications for print, e-mail, and the Web.
Familiar Programs, New Features
One of the many reasons to upgrade to the 2007 version of this suite is that you can organize, communicate, and publish your information in more dynamic ways with new versions of familiar Microsoft Office programs. Here’s a preview of what each of these programs has to offer:
Accounting Express 2007
- Save time and get organized by managing everyday tasks like invoicing, inventory, payroll, and reporting-all in one place.
- Sell inventory through online marketplaces like eBay and get paid faster using PayPal.
- Create custom publications and marketing materials in-house for print, e-mail, and the Web.
- Manage e-mail and print marketing campaigns using Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- Control your e-mail with new Instant Search, category coloring, and junk e-mail filtering.
- Manage contact information in one place, including e-mails, phone logs, meetings, and tasks.
- Apply professional formats to your document with one click and instantly preview changes.
- Communicate more effectively with new high impact tables, charts, and SmartArt diagrams.
- Organize and analyze data with new tools, such as Conditional Formatting for sorting and visualizing information.
- Create more attractive and professional-looking charts with enhanced visual effects.
- Create dynamic business presentations faster with new themes, layouts, and styles.
- Add visual impact with new SmartArt diagrams, charts, and tables and quickly preview changes.
9. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Family Pack, 3PC (Disc Version)
- Rich and powerful new ways to deliver your work on your computer, Windows Mobile-based smart phone or a web browser
- Easy-to-use Tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities
- Work with people from different places at the same time with the new co-authoring experience
- More ways to access your files from almost anywhere, Office 2010 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule
- Simplifies your tasks and creates amazing results
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ms Office 2016 Small Business for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!