518 reviews analysed
1. Mityvac MV8510 Silverline Elite Hand Pump
2. LeLuv Vacuum Pump LeLuv Ultima Premium Steel and with Release Valve and Gauge Blue Grip
- Vacuum Pumps are great tools for body enhancement, mechanic work, and personal therapy techniques
- Durable and high-quality construction with a rubberized grip for comfort
- Vacuum range: 0 – 30 Hg, 0-760 mmHg, with a Quick-Release valve underneath
- Easy-to-use, beginner friendly design
- 1/4″ barbed outlet
The ULTIMA Pump is a handheld pump with a durable steel body and padded grips that creates an immediate, powerful suction. To release air pressure, simply turn the purge valve. Among it’s many uses are testing vacuum related systems in the engine including the ignition system, carburetors, automatic transmissions, computer systems, fuel system, air conditioning units, cruise control units, and emissions control system. One person can quickly and easily bleed the hydraulic lines without the mess.
3. Mityvac MITMV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Vacuum Pump Kit
- Pump is made of zinc alloy die cast metal for durability
- Features easy to read vacuum gauge graduated in inches and centimeters
- Turns a two-person job into a one-person job with it’s easy to use system
- Easy to use without making a mess
- Kit contains vacuum pump reservoir jar, transfer lid storage lid, brake bleeding adapter package, test adaptor package, rubber cup adapter, tubing and users manual
4. Mityvac MV8255 Selectline Dual Vacuum/Pressure Pump
Mityvac offers a selection of five basic hand-held vacuum/pressure pump models, one Silver line and four Select line. Each is featured in the chart below, and differentiated by a combination of features and options described on the previous pages. By offering such a wide selection, you can maximize the value and performance of your hand pump by choosing the exact features that best meet the requirements of your application.
5. Motive Products, European Power Brake Bleeder, 0100, Hand Pump Pressure Tank with Adapter
- IMPORT CARS – Made to fit all cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps. Also fits some GM clutches
- HEAVY-DUTY – Corrosion-proof materials and design ensures power bleeder to be maintenance free for years of service
- PORTABLE – Built-in hand pump allows use anywhere from the home, shop, or track. The easy to pressurize system allows for one-person operation
- FLUSH AND BLEED – The 2 quart pressure tank holds enough fluid for a complete system flush. Precision pressure gauge ensures safe and effective operation
- KIT INCLUDES – Everything needed for a hydraulic brake fluid job – pressure tank, hand pump, gauge, 1100 adapter, gasket and hose
Works on most European cars, including Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes, Peugeot, Porsche,
Renault, SAAB, Volkswagen, Volvo, and all other cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps (This kit
includes adapter 1100) Also fits some GM clutches. All bleeders come with a full 1 year warranty.
Why change Brake fluid? It is hygroscopic and absorbs water from the atmosphere, lowering its boiling point
and causing corrosion. Particulate contamination–microscopic particles of rust and rubber–hastens
wear of moving components. This is why manufacturers and mechanics recommend fully flushing hydraulic fluid
annually. In addition, whenever the hydraulic system has been opened (e.g. when a hydraulic system component is
changed), the system must be bled of air.
6. Ziploc Vacuum Starter Kit, 3-Quart Bags, 1-Pump
- Includes specially designed vacuum bags and a simple, battery-free, air removal pump
- Bags have a special one-way valve that allows air in the bags to be removed
- Great for freezing steak, hamburger, chicken and more
- Ensures and maintains a tight vacuum seal
- Microwave safe when used as directed
7. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
8. Titan 51885 1-Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder
- Titan 1-Liter vacuum brake fluid bleeder uses standard workshop air supply and features a universal rubber fitting that holds securily on brake bleed screw and a transparent drain hose that allows for visual inspection of old fluid during bleeding.
- Uses standard workshop air supply
- Universal rubber fitting holds securely on brake bleed screw
- Convenient hanging hook and locking trigger allows hands free operation
- Transparent drain hose allows visual inspection of old fluid during bleeding
- 3/8″ NPT
- max capacity: 1 liter (330z)
- working pressure: 71-113 PSI
- max pressure: 113 PSI
Titan 1-Liter vacuum brake fluid bleeder uses standard workshop air supply and features a universal rubber fitting that holds securely on brake bleed screw and a transparent drain hose that allows for visual inspection of old fluid during bleeding.
9. Fill-Rite FR1614 Diesel Fuel Transfer Pump with Hoses – 12 Volt, 10 GPM, Model# FR1614
This light duty rotary vane transfer pump is portable and self priming. The pump is cast iron and produces a flow rate of 10 GPM. It is powered by DC voltage. Battery cable with clips is included. As a complete pump kit it also has 8 of 3/4 inch hose, pick up strainer, for the inlet and outlet, and a plastic 3/4 inch plastic nozzle. The pump is compatible with diesel and antifreeze fluids.
10. King Innovation 48072 King siphon pump, 72 inch, Red
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Manual Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!