635 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 62706 Energy-Efficient Halogen 80-Watt (120-watt replacement) 1600-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. GE 62706, 80PARH1100FL30TP.
2. GE Lighting 62231 Energy-Efficient Halogen 75-Watt (90-watt replacement) 1500-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack (2 Bulbs)
- Uses 75-watts
- 1500 lumens providing fresh, energizing light
- Lasts 7.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $9.03 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR38 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures or outdoor security fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect. 2-Pack
3. G E Lighting 69163 Halogen Floodlight Bulb, Indoor, Par 20, 38-Watt – Quantity 6
GE, 38PAR20H/FL25, 38W, 120V, Par 20, Halogen Flood Bulb, For Indoor Use, Accent Flood Light Bulb, Energy Saving, Maximum Overall Length 3-1/8", Medium Base, 490 Lumens, 1,500 Hours.
4. GE Lighting 69163 38-watt 490-Lumen Energy-Efficient Halogen Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base (6 Pack)
- Base: Medium Skirt (E26/50×39)
- Indoor Floodlight, 1500 hrs, Sodalime glass.
- Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.58 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR20 indoor floodlight with medium base for use in directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
Pack includes 6 bulbs. Features. Type – par 20 halogen flood bulb. For indoor use. Accent flood light bulb. Energy saving. Maximum overall length – 3.13 in. Medium base. 490 lumens. 1500 hours. 38 watts. Voltage – 120V. Dimension – 2.5 x 2.5 x 3.5 in. Item weight – 0.2 lbs. BASE: medium skirt (E26/50×39) indoor floodlight, 1500 hrs., soda lime glass. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage.
5. Pack Of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 39W PAR20 Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Light Bulbs For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- 39-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt incandescent
- Provides a bright light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 39-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
39-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
6. GE Lighting # 47578 60W, 120V, Glass Halogen Reflector Flood Light Bulb – Quantity 2
Quantity of (2) : GE, # 47578 60PAR16/FL-CD1/6, 60W, 120V, Glass Halogen Reflector Flood Light Bulbs, Medium Base, 2,000 Hours Rated Life, For Use In Indoor Track & Recessed Fixtures
7. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
8. SYLVANIA 16156 6-pack Capsylite Long Neck Halogen Bulb Dimmable / PAR30 Reflector Wide Flood Light (50W replacement) / Medium Base E26 / 39 W / 2850K – warm white
- PAR 30 halogen lamps offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in a wide angle of 50°
- PAR30 dimmable halogen lamp bulb with a bright white, high quality halogen light – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours.
- 20% energy reduction thanks to Xenon gas and Silver reflector coating / PAR30 Halogen incandescent light bulb optical system provides consistent and uniform lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal 39 Watt flood light.
- Use for shallow, recessed lighting / Track lighting / Downlight fixtures / Indoor and outdoor display lights and accent applications / Dimmable lamp.
- Contains: 6 x PAR 30 Reflector Halogen Dimmable Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E26 medium-base / 550 Lumens – Halogen bulb warm-white.
Sylvania brand PAR30 Long Neck halogen wide flood. 39 Watts and 120 volts for more power and light. Medium (E26) base.Halogen lights provide brighter, whiter light than incandescent, while maintaining outstanding color rendering Wide Flood means 50º beam spread and a wider beam of light. Lamp can be closer and still light the area effectively.
9. GE Classic 2-Pack 38-Watt Dimmable Warm White Par20 Flood Halogen Appliance Light Bulbs
- 2 halogen bulbs per package PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size
- Uses 38 Watts (490 lumens) Rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Medium base (E26) Indoor floodlight bulbs (25 degree beam angle) for track and recessed lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 2850 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR20 (2-1 with 2-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
GE Halogen 38-Watt PAR20 Indoor Floodlight bulbs cast a wide beam of warm white halogen light. They are dimmable to provide just the right brightness. GE Halogen PAR20 (2-1 with 2.5-inch diameter) Indoor Floodlight bulbs are rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use. Use these halogen PAR20 bulbs with medium bases in indoor picture lights, track lighting and recessed lighting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Halogen Flood Light Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!