704 reviews analysed
1. iSpring #F5-75 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Set of 5 Filters with 75GPD RO Membrane
Why iSpring Water Systems?
Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
2. GE RPWFE Refrigerator Water Filter
- it work with any refrigerator that currently uses GE’s RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators
- GE’s most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi) – 25 min. – 120 max
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
GE REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER. Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
From the Manufacturer
GE’s most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)
3. iSpring MC7 Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane Replacement – 75 GPD – 11.75” X 1.75” – Fits Standard Undersink Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Enjoy Your Water with Confidence – Our Reverse Osmosis membrane is able to remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants from your water, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, hormones, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Top-notch Quality – Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards, our Reverse Osmosis Membrane is made of food-grade high capacity material that provides high packing density to remove contaminants. With the 0.0001 micron size, it only allows water molecules to squeeze through and virtually nothing else.
- Standard Size – With 11.75” X 1.75” industry-standard size, our membrane fits most standard under sink RO membrane housings. It has the capability of producing 75 gallons of water per day, ensuring that families of nearly any size will have plenty of clean drinking water available on demand.
- Peace of Mind Customer Service – Register online to activate your extended manufacturer warranty and life-time free tech support. We stand behind our products and if you encounter any problems with any of our products please reach out to us immediately. We are happy to help!
- Please note – There are wet & dry membranes in the market and the ones we sell are the dry version. Comparing to the wet version, the dry ones can be stored longer, are easier to preserve (no need of vacuum sealing), and don’t contain preservation solution that needs to be washed off before usage. The membrane normally lasts about 2-3 years depending on your source water quality. If your water is very hard (Total Dissolved Solids level above 750 ppm), please contact us for customized solutions.
Specifications & Dimensions
– Capacity: 75 gallons per day @ 50/60 psi & 77 degree F – Feed water pressure: 40 – 100 PSI – Feed water Temperature: 40 – 100(F) – Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS): 2000 ppm – Max. Hardness: 10 gpg – Max. Iron 0.2ppm – pH limits: 4 – 10 – Length: 10″, O.D. = 1.8″ – 1/4″ Fitting – Weight: 0.8 LBS
4. RO Filter Set with RO Membrane, 75 GPD Membrane, for 4 Stage System | Replacement Membrane and Filters
Standard size RO Water Filter Replacement Kit – 3 filters plus membrane for 4 Stage system.
Membrane 75 GPD
97% salt rejection
If unsure of the correct size, message me a photo of your unit and I will help you
Most manufacturers recommend filter change every 6 or 9 months and membrane replacement every 2 years, some installations with special water conditions may need more or less frequent changing.
Contents: One sediment filter, 5 micron, 10″ long x 2.5″ diameter, NSF Certified
One Carbon Block filter 10″ long x 2.5″ diameter, CBC-10-5
One 75 GPD high rejection RO membrane, 1.8″ x 12″ long
One Inline Carbon polishing filter, 10″ long x 2″ diameter, with both 1/4″ NPT ports and 1/4″ Push-Fit Tubing Connectors, certified NSF-42
5. GE FX12M Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane
- Reverse osmosis filtration: Water is filtered three times
- Includes one membrane: Membrane fits PNRV12, GXRV10 and GXRM10RBL reverse osmosis filtration systems
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce lead, arsenic, select chemicals, and 13 other contaminants
- 12-month membrane life: Membrane should be replaced once a year for best filtration results
The GE Reverse Osmosis Replacement Membrane reduces more than 15 contaminants in your drinking water, including chlorine-resistant cysts, lead and arsenic. Includes a replacement membrane compatible with the GXRM10RBL system and made for simple and easy installation. Recommended replacement every 6 months or 900 gallons for fresh, filtered water. NSF/ANSI certified.
From the Manufacturer
RO MEMBRANE: The GE FX12M Smart Water reverse osmosis membrane fits larger capacity GE reverse osmosis water filtration systems with a model number that begins with either PNRV12, GXRV10, or GXRM10. The GE FX12M is a long, slender membrane cartridge with a connector on each end. The FX12M GE SmartWater Reverse Osmosis Membrane Fits GE SmartWater reverse osmosis filter systems with model numbers starting with PNRV12, GXRV10, or GXRM10. Filter Life: 60 months Micron Rating: 0.5 – 1 microns Actual Size: 10-Inches (length) x 1-3/4-Inches (diameter) GE Part Number: FX12M (SmartWater)
6. Express Water – 3 Year Reverse Osmosis System Replacement Filter Set – 23 Filters with 50 GPD RO Membrane, Carbon GAC, ACB, PAC Filters, Sediment SED Filters – 10 inch Size Water Filters
- Exactly what you need – Drink the healthiest water on Earth. All our filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest best tasting water you’ll ever drink.
- Smart Filtered Sediment: The outer layers catch the coarsest contaminants and the inner layers catch finer contaminants. This means your filter lasts longer and give you the best value
- Precision Engineered Carbon Filters: Efficiently packed carbon granules maximize your filtration surface area which means your filters give you the best value
- Highest Contaminant Reduction Rated Membrane – Density graded membrane film ensures that you get the most filtration and surface area coverage
- Quick Connect Compatible – Fully ¼” quick connect compatible inline PAC carbon post filter
Make the purest drinking water with your own home system. Great in the kitchen: Improve the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks. Experience true Reverse Osmosis purification. Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and countless other contaminants. All filters in the full 3 year 23 filter set are engineered to work together and compliment each other for long lasting high grade contaminant removal. This means you’re getting the cleanest water and the best value in filtration. Fully compatible with 1/4″ quick connect tubing. Not for use with systems requiring a female threaded inline filter. Long lasting filters of the highest capacity give you the best value in filtration. Fits any industry standard 10” inch filter housings, or 12” membrane housing. Best for house, apartment, residential, well water, industrial, rv, machine, and office uses. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard 58. All filters are made from 100% food grade material. Operates on 40-80 PSI water pressure, you may need a Booster Pump or Pressure Regulator depending on your water pressure. The water is cleaner and more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or countertop systems. Express Water’s 3 Year 50 GPD Reverse Osmosis 23 Water Filter Set FLTSETS6C6G6I3M502 is the complete filter solution for your drinking water.
7. APEC Water Systems RO-90 Ultimate Series Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System
- Top tier brand, designed, engineered and assembled in the us. High performance drinking water system provides refreshing crisp taste, superior to bottled water
- Highest grade 5-stage ultra-pure system with us made, filters to guarantee water safety & your health
- WQA gold seal certified to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants
- Equipped with super capacity filters that last twice as long compared to others
- System comes with 100% lead-free Chrome Faucet, plus fda certified jg food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free pure water
8. iSpring 7PK-GAC F7-GAC Filter Replacement Supply Set for 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis RO Water Filtration Systems 1-year Supply
- Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standard, high capacity replacement filters for 5-stage reverse osmosis systems
- Standard sized 10″ x 2.5″
- Fits iSpring RCC7, RCC7P, and most other RO systems that use standard sized filter housings including Flowmatic, PuROLine, Crystal Quest, and Apec
- Includes 2x FP15 sediment filters, 2x FG15 GAC filters, 2x CTO carbon filters, and 1x FT15 post carbon filter. (No RO membrane included)
- Each filter is individually wrapped to preserve freshness and extend shelf life
The F7-GAC 1-year filter pack comes with a total of 7 replacement filters so the filters can be changed on schedule for 1 year.
2x 5 Micron 10″ Sediment Filters (1st Stage, #FP15): Removes dirt, rust, sand, and other particles. Replace approximately every 6 months.
2x 5 Micron 10″ Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Filters (2nd Stage, #FG15): Absorbs chlorine, halide, organic contaminants, odors, and other impurities that contribute to bad tastes and odors. Replace approximately every 6 months.
2x 5 Micron 10″ CTO Carbon Block Filters (3rd Stage, #FC15): Further removes any remaining chlorine, tastes, and odors. Replace approximately every 6 months.
1x Post Carbon Inline Filter (5th Stage, #FT15): Polishes the water from the tank before it is delivered to the faucet. Replace approximately every 12 months.
Note: The 1-year filter supply does not come with an RO membrane, as the membrane only need to be changed every 2-3 years. To get a filter pack that includes the membrane, take a look at the 2-year F15-75 or 3-year F22-75 supply pack.
This filter pack fits the iSpring RCC7, RCC7P, and most other RO systems that use standard sized filter housings including Flowmatic, PuROLine, Crystal Quest, and Apec.
9. Express Water Alkaline Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System – 10 Stage RO Mineralizing Purifier – Mineral, pH +, Antioxidant – Under Sink Water Filter with Remineralization – 50 GDP
- Energy in a glass – Alkaline water has up to 20% more oxygen than regular water. It even has antioxidants to help keep you going
- Get what your body needs – Our Active Mineral Technology adds Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and other minerals your body needs right in your water
- The easiest change for a healthier life – Experience what water should taste like when we remove up to 99.99% of Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Arsenic, Bacteria, and more
- Exactly what you need – Drink the healthiest water on Earth. All our filters are specially engineered to work together, producing the safest best tasting water you’ll ever drink
- Don’t waste money on professional installation – Our quick and easy to understand design means you can install and understand everything about your system
- Quality Guaranteed – Rest easy with our 1 year warranty on all Express Water Systems
- Water when you need it – No need to mess with refilling or activating the system, automatically fills your water tank with high quality drinking water
- Be Confident – Support from experts who can answer any of your questions about your home’s water
- Love your water – Environmentally friendly coconut carbon filters give unequalled quality and a clear natural taste
- Peace of mind – We include an emergency leak stop detector that shuts off water flow when it detects unwelcome moisture
Make the purest alkaline mineral water with your own home alkaline water system. Great in the kitchen: Improve the taste of your cooking, coffee, ice, and drinks. Experience true Reverse Osmosis purification. Safe filtered fresh tasting H2O: Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants including Lead, Chlorine, Fluoride, Cyanide, Giardia, Radium, Asbestos, Calcite, Heavy Metal, Bacteria, Viruses, Pharmaceuticals, and over 100 other contaminants. Get setup fast with our Quick Connect tubing system. Long lasting filters of the highest capacity standards mean you only need to change your filters every six months. Includes fast flow faucet with 0.8 GPM delivery. A compact system made to fit under a sink in a cabinet. Best for house, apartment, residential, well water, industrial, rv, machine, and office uses. Certified by an independent laboratory to NSF standard 58.Comes with 4 gallon (3.2 gallon water capacity) storage tank and tank stand. Your tank can sit upright or on it’s side to make sure it fits under most kitchen cabinets. Includes all filters needed for setup and first 6 months of use. Can be wall / cabinet mounted or freestanding, made for indoor use. Can be installed undersink, in a basement, or other remote locations, you may need additional tubing or a delivery pump depending on how far away you plan to install or if you plan to link to a refrigerator as well. For every one gallon of water produced the system discharges between one and three gallons (depending on the pressure and quality of your incoming water). The system is compatible with 3/8″ and 1/2″ under sink connections. Includes filter housing wrench. Operates on 40-80 PSI water pressure, you may need a Booster Pump or Pressure Regulator depending on your water pressure. The water is cleaner and more convenient than any pitcher, faucet filter, or counter top systems. Express Water’s 10 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Alkaline Filtration System ROALK5D is the complete solution for your drinking water.
10. CFS COMPLETE FILTRATION SERVICES EST.2006 Compatible for GE FX12P FX12M Compatible Filter Combo Set for GXRM10RBL RO System
- CFS COMPLETE FILTRATION SERVICES EST.2006 Compatible for GE FX12P FX12M Compatible Filter Combo Set for GXRM10RBL RO System
- 50 GPD RO 1 – Reverse Osmosis GE Membrane Smart Water Filter 1 – 5 Micron Post Filter 1 – 5 Micron Pre Filter Fits FX12M
- Upgraded RO membrane, this comes with a 50 GPD membrane, all you need to do is change the flow restrictor to allow more water production daily.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Tfm75 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!