646 reviews analysed
1. Protimeter BLD5365 Surveymaster Dual-Function Moisture Meter
Protimeter Surveymaster Dual-Function Moisture MeterProtimeter Surveymaster Dual-Function Moisture MeterxThe right moisture meter makes all the difference! Protimeter made improvement to enhance the Protimeter Surveymaster. This versatile pin and non-invasive meter is ergonomically designed for easy, one-handed operation to measure moisture in buildings and other related structures both on and below the surface. This allows you to assess moisture levels for new or refurbishing activities and diagnose moisture-related problems in existing buildings.The Surveymaster can help building professionalssuch as contractors, surveyors, home builders and architectsassess building moisture levels during new build and refurbishing activities. Excessive moisture in buildings can lead to decay and deterioration of components and decorative finishes. Professionals involved with the identification, management and remedy of moisture need tools that help them to: Identify the extent of the moisture penetration Diagnose the cause of the problem Monitor change in the moisture levelProtimeter moisture meters and hygrometers satisfy these requirements comprehensively. The Surveymaster is the preferred industry choice for surveying and investigating moisture in buildings.Two Operational ModesThis reliable moisture meter has two modes of operationsearch and measure. These functions can help the user to distinguish sub-surface from surface moisture, essential information when trying to establish the extent and cause of a dampness problem.Search Mode Non-InvasiveThe search mode is used to assess the moisture level beneath the surface of solid walls and floors independently of surface conditions. The nominal depth of the measurement is 3/4 inch (19 mm); this depends on the density and other characteristics of the material being measured. When
2. Protimeter Digital Mini BLD5702 Pin-Type Moisture Meter
- This reliable moisture meter has a pin type measurement function and shows results on the large digital display as well as the easy to interpret color LED display
- Rugged construction with large backlit display
- Pin moisture measurement
- Wide range of accessory plugins
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
The Digital Mini allows building professionals—such as flood damage restoration contractors, surveyors, homebuilders and architects—to assess building moisture levels during new build and refurbishing activities. It helps you easily identify the extent of the moisture penetration, diagnose the cause of the problem and monitor changes in moisture level. Plus, the ability to add optional attachments and a patent pending reference mode enables you to compare your reading with a baseline measurement. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
3. GE Protimeter BLD2001 Mini C Moisture Meter, LED Display, 6 to 30% Range, 7-1/64" Length x 1-29/32" Width x 1.09" Height
GE Protimeter Mini C is a low cost, highly durable moisture meter designed specifically for the wood floor installation industry. The Mini C is a pin type moisture meter that displays instant moisture content results on its 6 to 30 percent LED scale. The three color coded LED scale gives the operator instant information regarding “Dry”, “At Risk” or “Wet” conditions. It is important that hardwood finish materials are in moisture equilibrium with the local indoor environment. The Mini C has this information printed right on the label. For example, a 70 degrees F (20 degrees C) environment with an average relative humidity of 60 percent would require a moisture content of approximately 11 percent. The Mini C can also be used to make quick reference readings on concrete sub floors. These readings are surface, but allow the operator to quickly determine the moisture risk. It is a requirement that concrete be tested with an ASTM-approved test such as the F2170 in situ humidity probe test. 24 months warranty on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories.
4. Protimeter BLD5765 Aquant Non-Invasive Moisture Meter with LCD and LED Dual Display (Packs) (Packs)
- The Aquant is a non-invasive rapid test moisture meter for a wide range of building and construction material
- Detects moisture directly in materials and below wall and floor coverings such as tile, wood and viny
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture such as condensation
- Dual display LCD and LED for easy reading
- Color changing LEDs to show moisture condition green (dry), yellow (at risk) and red (wet)
The right moisture meter makes all the difference when surveying, cleaning or restoring a property after water damage! The Protimeter Aquant (non-invasive) is the sister product to the Surveymaster and helps you locate moisture quickly in a wide range of materials with a RF measurement system unique to the Protimeter. This system allows you to detect moisture up to ¾” (20mm) below and behind the surface in the most efficient way possible. All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
5. Protimeter BLD5025 Baseboard Moisture Probe
- Measure moisture behind baseboard moldings without having to remove them
- Measure moisture in sill plates by sliding over carpet and under baseboards
- Insulated probes measure moisture only at the tip, allowing the user to obtain readings at certain depths
- Threaded base allows for use of an extension handle
- For use with any Protimeter pin-type moisture meter, including Surveymaster, Mini, Mini C, Timbermaster and MMS meters
6. GE Protimeter BLD8800CR MMS2 Moisture Meter Measurement System with Restoration Kit and QuickStick Sensor
- Complete Protimeter moisture measurement system designed for one-handed use
- It can measure surface moisture and moisture below a surface, as well as acting as a hygrometer to measure ambient air humidity
- The addition of an infra-red thermometer allows the difference between dew point and surface temperature to be calculated
The moisture you cannot see matters most when cleaning and restoring a property after water damage from storms, floods or fires. From hidden mold to unseen structural damage, undetected moisture damages health and property and its oversight can create liability. That’s why the right moisture meter makes all the difference. The Protimeter MMS2, the latest addition to GE’s Protimeter product line, is a 4-in-1 instrument, ergonomically designed for easy one-handed operation in measuring moisture in materials in buildings and related structures. It can measure surface moisture and moisture below a surface, as well as acting as a hygrometer to measure ambient air humidity. The addition of an infra-red thermometer allows the difference between dew point and surface temperature to be calculated, as well as a wide range of other important psychometric parameters. The new instrument will help building professionals such as surveyors, inspectors and architects to assess building moisture levels during new build and refurbishing activities and assist in the diagnoses of moisture-related problems in existing buildings. When concise and accurate environmental readings need to be reported, the MMS Plus gets the job done. The ability to record readings instantly at the push of a button makes this instrument ideal for many applications including: fire and flood restoration, concrete floor moisture measurement, indoor air quality, environmental health. Color screen, easy design. Data logging. Firmware upgradable. Two year warranty. 19 V included batteries. 0.4-inches maximum needle depth. 24 months warranty on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories Moisture measurement range: Pin ( percent WME) 8 percent to 99, readings over 30 percent are relative Non-invasive (RF) up to 3/4 in (19 mm) deep 60 to 1000 (relative). Data storage: store up to 1000 results with date and time stamp from all instrument functions.
7. Protimeter BLD5975 Flood Kit (includes, Surveymaster, Hygromaster L, Extention and Baseboard Probe, Hard Case)
- Includes: Hygromaster L, Surveymaster, Baseboard and Wall probes in a hard carry case
- HygroMaster L: High performance, easy-to-use thermo-hygrometer
- SurveyMaster: The world’s original and best selling dual function moisture meter with both pin and non invasive capabilities
- Extension Moisture Probe: For taking moisture measurements in wall cavities to find moisture levels in drywall and insulation
- Baseboard Moisture Probe: For taking moisture measurements behind baseboards and in sill plates
Protimeter Flood Kit – Unmatched Moisture Measurement Performance and Accessories in One Simple and Easy to Carry
8. Protimeter Mini General Purpose Moisture Meter
- Easy to use, precision moisture meter with built-in pin probes, designed for general purpose moisture measuring
- Clear and simple colour-coded LED display
- Display shows moisture content and classification, dry (green), borderline (yellow), or damp (red)
- Includes calibration device for checking correct functionality of instrument
- Supplied with extension pin probe, allowing use in awkward positions
The Protimeter Mini is a precision, digital moisture meter, designed for a wide range of general purpose moisture detection applications. Compact and easy to use, this robust instrument has built-in pin probes and is ideally suited for making quick assessments of the moisture condition on construction sites, for a range of building materials, including timber, masonry, drywall, plaster, concrete, etc. The Protimeter Mini is also widely used for quality control applications, such as monitoring wood products during manufacture and for storage environments. The instrument’s measuring pins are small with a fine point, which means measurements can be taken at the surface leaving virtually no mark. The Protimeter Mini has a simple, yet effective, colour-coded display, enabling the user to assess the moisture level at a glance, green (dry), yellow (borderline), red (wet). The numerical values on the display represent the actual percentage moisture content of wood (% MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of concrete, drywall and other materials. When taking moisture readings in awkward positions, the Mini can be used with the moisture probe extension lead (supplied with the instrument), which simply connects into the socket on the side of the instrument. Also included is a pouch (with belt loop), a calibration check device, allowing the user to check that the instrument is correctly calibrated, a spare set of pins and a battery. The Protimeter Mini has a 2 year warranty. With its compact design, versatility and ease of use, the Protimeter Mini has become the preferred choice for thousands of users across the world for more than 30 years. These users include building surveyors and contractors, estate agents, home inspectors, flooring contractors, manufacturers of wooden products, in fact anyone who has a requirement to check moisture or damp levels.
1 x Protimeter Mini instrument
1 x Pouch with belt loop
1 x Extension pin probe
1 x Calibration check device
1 x Wood calibration chart
1 x Spare set of probe pins
1 x Battery 9v
1 x User Instructions
9. AMPHENOL THERMOMETRICS BLD2000 Mini Moisture Meter, LED Display, 6 to 90% Range, 9 V Power, 7-1/64" Length x 1-29/32" Width x 1.09" Height
GE Protimeter Mini is a compact, general purpose pin type moisture meter used for assessing moisture conditions in buildings. The Protimeter Mini can be used for making rapid moisture assessments in a wide range of building materials including wood, masonry, drywall, plaster and concrete. The instrument measuring pins are small and sharp which means measurements can be taken at the surface with virtually no mark left behind. The numerical values represent the actual percent moisture content of wood (percent MC) and the wood moisture equivalent (WME) of other materials. The Protimeter Mini can be used to determine if the fabric of a building is in a dry, borderline or damp condition. When taking readings in awkward positions, the Protimeter Mini can be used with the moisture probe and lead, supplied as standard with the instrument. The optional Protimeter Hammer Electrode can also be used with the Protimeter Mini for determining moisture gradients in wood. Typical users include: home inspectors, flooring contractors, termite pest control officers, wood product manufacturers and traders, cleaning and floor restoration professionals, woodworkers. 24 months warranty on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories.
10. Protimeter BLD5609 Timbermaster Handheld Moisture Meter with Heavy Duty Moisture Probe
The Protimeter BLD5609 TimberMaster kit with moisture probe is a simple to use wood moisture meter specifically designed for the timber industry. It is ideal for a range of quality control applications associated with the production, trading and use of wood products.|Combined into package with variety of moisture probes, the BLD5609 TimberMaster kit can be used for a gamut of moisture measurement applications in the timber industry. It is a complete wood moisture measurement system.|This compact instrument has eight calibration scales, enabling the user to take accurate moisture measurements in 150 wood species. When necessary, it can be used with a temperature probe that automatically corrects the measured moisture level with respect to the temperature of the wood being tested. The BLD5609 is supplied with a heavy-duty moisture probe.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Surveymaster Protimeter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!