Top 9 Ge Soft White Indoor Spotlight 65W 580 Lumens
628 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 24998 ProLine 65-Watt BR40 Flood Light Bulb, 6-Pack
- Ge, 65br40/fl/Pro, 6 pack, 65W, 130V, blown glass Incandescent indoor reflector flood commercial lamp, Medium base, 5Diameter, 2000 hour, 675 lumens, mol=6
- Adds a great value
- Manufactured in China
- Inside Frost bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K
- 625 lumens providing providing comfortable, inviting light
- Works with most 130/120-volt lighting fixtures, light is well suited for Track and Recessed applications
- 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often
GE 24998 ProLine 65-Watt BR40 Flood Light Bulb, 6-Pack. 65-watt lamps for home, apartment, and office lighting. for unique lighting situations. GE for every application. 6-Pack case of light bulbs. Manufacturer Description Code:65BR40/FL/PRO
From the Manufacturer
GE soft white indoor spotlights provide warm, pleasing everyday light without harsh glares and shadows. These bulbs’ funnel shape and reflective coating help direct light where it is needed better than a standard incandescent bulb.
2. Philips Phillips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 4-Pack
- Philips soft white indoor flood light bulbs are the perfect shape for your indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures
- Ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms and bedrooms
- Provides a soft, white light to create a relaxing and comfortable environment
- Fully dimmable so you can instantly change the mood of any room
- BR30 Shape, Medium Base
Philips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 4-Pack
3. Philips 387795 Soft White 65-Watt BR40 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
- Made in the USA or Imported
- This 65-watt bulb casts a soft white glow with reduced glare using uniform, diffused illumination
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2710-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track light fixtures. The dimming feature makes it easy to create the right ambiance for any activity
- Features a Medium Screw base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $7.83 (based on three hours/day)
- This product ships as a 12-pack.Color Rendering Index (CRI):80
Features brightness of 630 lumens and a estimated yearly energy cost of 5.42 dollars (based on 3 hours / day working time ) and product life of 1.8 years and 9.6 lumens per watt usage
Philips’ family of incandescent light bulbs provides the perfect light for dramatic accents and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications. These flood lamps produce homogeneous beams of high intensity for general illumination, while casting a soft, white glow. With full dimmability, they allow you to instantly change the mood, look, and feel of a room, all by simply adjusting the light level. Not only does dimming capability aid in the creation of a relaxing and pleasant atmosphere, it also greatly increases the life of your incandescent light bulb.
Philips BR40 indoor flood lights are perfect for recessed cans and track light fixtures and create a soft pool of light enough to fill your space. These light bulbs provide the ultimate in soft, uniform, diffused illumination with reduced glare. Reflector light bulbs (R) and (BR) provide directional illumination, are often used in recessed down lights and track lighting, but cannot be used outside in open fixtures.
This bulb can be used with most dimmers to create your desired ambience with smooth dimming to 10 percent of full light levels.
Color temperature is a measure of the light bulb’s color when illuminated, and is measured in degrees Kelvin. The higher the number, the whiter, and then bluer, or cooler. The lower the number, the more yellow, or warmer the color. The whiteness of the light itself creates a mood in the lighted space.
Color is a personal preference. Select a bulb that creates the environment you desire for the application.
387795 Soft White 65-Watt BR40 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, 12-Pack
At a Glance
- Soft white indoor flood light bulb great for recessed cans and track light fixtures
- $7.83 estimated yearly energy cost per bulb
- Suitable for indoor use
- Provides 635 lumens of brightness, 2700K color temperature
- Fully dimmable
- 2,000-hour bulb life (up to 1.8 years, based on 3 hours of use per day)
Reflector Light Bulbs
Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.
|Reflector Light Bulbs|
|Reflector types provide directional illumination and are often used in recessed down lights and tracking lights. They have a soft, smooth beam and are available in spot and flood.|
Parabolic Aluminized Reflector
|Recessed cans and track lighting||Security fixtures, recessed cans and track lighting|
|Provides a soft smooth beam of light||Can be used outdoors and unprotected because they are
made of “hard” glass that can withstand adverse weather
|Bulb Technologies at a Glance|
|Life||Instant-On||Dimmable||Energy Savings||ENERGY STAR||Color Temperature
|Incandescent||1 year||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|EcoVantage Halogen||1 to 4 years1||Yes||Yes||Soft White, Natural Light|
|Linear Fluorescent||2 to 7 years1||Yes3||No||Soft White, Neutral, Cool White, Natural Light, Daylight Deluxe|
|Compact Fluorescent||7 to 11 years1||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Daylight Deluxe|
|LED||18+ years2||Yes3||Yes4||Soft White, Bright White, Daylight|
1. Life based on average usage of 3 hours per day, 7 days per week.
2. Rated average life based on engineering data and probability analysis where the bulb is used on average 3 hours per day, 7 days a week.
3. Based on ENERGY Star warm-up time for light bulbs with mercury.
4. Available for select models.
4. GE 65 Watt Soft White 580-Lumen Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, (8 Pack)
5. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
6. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack BR30 LED Bulb 11W=65W, 2700K Soft White, 850 LM, E26 Base, Dimmable, Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR30 Flood Light Bulb
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR30s give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR30 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
7. GE 65 Watt Soft White Floodlight BR40 Light Bulb, 2-Pack
- Pack of 2 Soft White Bulbs 65W BR40, 2600 K, Regular, everyday light
- Application: Indoor spot/ floodlight 5-inch wide fixtures
- Base: medium screw (E26)
- Bulb type: BR40
- Watts: 65
- Initial Lumens: 500, Average Life 2000 hr. Voltage 120
- Max. Overall Length 6-9/16″, Lamp Dia. 5″, Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
GE 14016 65-watt Medium Base (E26) BR40 Incandescent lamp sustains a life up to 1.8 years Based on ravage use of 3 hrs/day. White bulb with color temperature rating of 2600 K. Provides approximately 580 lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you. Works with most 120-volt lighting fixtures, light is well suited for Track & Recessed applications. 65-watt Incandescent lamp provides about 2000-hours of running life, which means replacing your bulbs less often.
8. GE Lighting 65 Watt 580 Lumens Soft White Reflector Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb (4 Bulbs)
GE Lighting 65 Watt 580 Lumens Soft White Reflector Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb
9. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 17001 Incandescent Bulb, BR30-65W-2850K, Double Life, Reflector Lamp, Medium Base, Pack of 3
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 4,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- High Efficiency: Uses 65W to produce 485 lumens of soft white light illumination
- Size: Medium base size ideal for use with recessed or track fixtures
- Easy Install: Screw-in base fits standard fixtures conveniently
A long-rated-life of 4,000 hours, reducing need for replacement and maintenance, producing a light illumination at 2850K (color temperature).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Soft White Indoor Spotlight 65W 580 Lumens for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!