504 reviews analysed
1. Philips LED Indoor/Outdoor Dimmable PAR38 1200-Lumen, 5000-Kelvin, 14-Watt (120 V)(120-Watt Replacement) Flood Light Bulb, E26 Medium Base, Daylight, 4-Pack
- Philips PAR38 Classic Glass LED indoor/outdoor spot light bulbs provide 1200 lumen’s of full-spectrum cool, white light, equivalent to 120-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures and have a bulb diameter of 4-3/4 inches.
- Philips LEDs turn on instantly with a quarter of energy and unparalleled light quality CRI of 80 for dazzling color rendering. These best-in-class bulbs provide energy-efficient flicker-free, natural lighting and are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- Philips LED dimming is flicker-free and silent. Philips dimmable LEDs work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 5000 Kelvin down to a cool glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens making them a great choice for landscapes and security devices in hard to reach areas–saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb changes. Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- This pack of 4, PAR38 Philips LEDs comes with a 10-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours (based on three hours per day, 11 cents/kWh, costs depend on rates and use), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
Philips PAR38 Classic Glass LED indoor/outdoor spot light bulbs provide 1200 lumen’s of full-spectrum cool, white light, equivalent to 120-watt incandescents with 80% less energy use. These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures and have a bulb diameter of 4-3/4 inches.Philips LEDs turn on instantly with a quarter of energy and unparalleled light quality CRI of 80 for dazzling color rendering. These best-in-class bulbs provide energy-efficient flicker-free, natural lighting and are mercury-free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste. Philips LED dimming is flicker-free and silent. Philips dimmable LEDs work with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market. The light dims smoothly from 5000 Kelvin down to a cool glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent light bulbs. Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescents and 4X longer than halogens making them a great choice for landscapes and security devices in hard to reach areas–saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb changes. Not for use with Philips HUE products. This pack of 4, PAR38 Philips LEDs comes with a 10-year warranty. Each bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours (based on three hours per day, 11 cents/kWh, costs depend on rates and use), saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
2. Philips LED 532969 PAR38 Plant Grow Light Bulb: 1200-Lumen, 5000-Kelvin, 16-Watt, E26 Medium Screw Base, 1-Pack, White
- Optimal plant growth: Philips LED plant grow light mimics the sun’s spectrum and provides the optimal light spectrum, helping grow strong and vibrant plants. Product does not emit UV Rays
- 50 degree beam angle: The 50 degree beam angle of the Philips LED plant grow light is preferable to narrow beam angle lamps, as it evenly lights The whole plant with the appropriate amount of intensity promoting optimal healthy growth
- Energy efficient: Philips LED PAR38 grow light bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $1.93. Philips LED light bulbs are mercury free and energy Star certified
- Long lasting: these Philips LED bulbs last 13X longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs. Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 25, 000 hours of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- Compatibility: these Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips Hue products. Philips LED PAR38 grow light bulbs are for non connected use only
3. Maxxima PAR38 LED Indoor/Outdoor Warm White Light Bulb 1275 Lumens 15 Watts 100 Watt Equivalent 3000K 90 CRI Dimmable Energy Star Flood Light (4 Pack)
- 1,275 Lumens – 100 Watt Equivalent PAR38 Light Bulb, Uses only 15 Watts Energy
- Suitable for Use Both Indoor and Outdoor in all Weather
- 40 Degree Beam spread Flood Light – E26 Standard Base
- 3000K Warm White – 90 CRI – Dimmable – Will save over $250 in energy and bulb replacement costs
- 3 Year Warranty, UL Approved, Energy Star Rated, 4.7″ Dia x 5.2″ L
In this four-pack, each Warm White PAR38 LED light bulb gives off 1275 lumens and only consumes 15 Watts of energy compared to 100 Watt incandescent light bulbs. These bulbs are rated, tested and suitable for outdoor use and wet locations.
4. Westinghouse Lighting 5311400 15 (90-Watt Equivalent) PAR38 Flood Dimmable Bright White Indoor/Outdoor Energy Star, Medium Base, 2 Pack LED Light Bulb, Clear, 2 Piece
- Weatherproof LED PAR38 has a lightweight design that won’t cause fixture arms to hang down, perfect for outdoor security lighting
- ENERGY STAR LED replaces a 90-watt halogen and uses only 15 watts of energy, conserving up to 83%
- Provides brightness of 1350 lumens, and bright white light appearance (3000K)
- Dimmable, medium base, clear finish, wet rated, 2-pack, IP65 rating for protection against dust and water jets
- Turns on instantly to full brightness and lasts 25, 000 avg. rated hours, years longer than conventional light bulbs
5. GE Classic 90 Watt EQ LED Par38 Warm White Dimmable Light Bulb (2-Pack)
GE Warm White LED 90-Watt Replacement PAR38 Outdoor Floodlight bulbs offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just-right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home’s exterior and interior with warm white light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE Classic Warm White LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE Basic PAR38 LED bulbs and save 127 dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 90-Watt PAR38 halogen bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED bulbs feature instant full brightness—including in cold temperatures—and are free of Mercury. Replace CFL and halogen bulbs with GE Warm White LED floodlights in outdoor security lighting and indoor recessed fixtures to cast wide beams of light. They feature all-weather construction that’s rated for wet locations. Protect and beautify your home with GE Warm White LED PAR38 (4-3 with 4-inch diameter) Floodlight light bulbs.90 Watt replacement using only 13 Watts (1200 lumens)Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day useSaves 127 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 90-Watt PAR38 halogen over the bulb’s lifeDimmable and works with most dimmer switchesWarm white light with 3000 Kelvin color temperature2 LED bulbs per packagePAR38 (4-3 with 4-inch diameter) shape and sizeMedium base (E26)Outdoor floodlight (40 degree beam angle) for exterior light fixtures like motion sensor lights, security lights and patio lights
6. Sunco Lighting 6 Pack BR40 LED Bulb, 17W=100W, Dimmable, 2700K Soft White, E26 Base, Flood Light for Home or Office Space – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR40 LED Bulb / Flood Light
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR40 LED bulbs give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR40 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
7. LED PAR38 Dimmable Flood Light Bulb, 18.5W (100W Equivalent), Waterproof , 1400 Lumens, 5000k Day Light, 120V, Indoor/Outdoor, Energy Star Certified, UL Listed (4 Pack)
- LED PAR 38 18.5W – Dimmable light bulb provides 1400 Lumens of output; Bright 5000K Day Light color; Standard E26 Medium Base
- LONG LASTING – Lifespan of 25,000 hours; Uses only 18.5 Watts replacing the traditional 100W bulb; Shatter resistant; Sleek silver outer shell
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR – WATERPROOF – Ideal for ceiling lighting in living rooms, kitchens, basements; Recessed, track, accent, and landscape lighting; Yards and patio; Hotels, restaurants, and retail shops
- DIMMABLE – Set the mood in the room to your preference; 40° Beam Spread; Instant on; Durable bulb will reduce energy consumption and costs
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Energy Star and RoHS Certified; UL Listed; Does not contain mercury
These Xtricity LED PAR 38 dimmable flood light bulbs offer the perfect solution for your lighting needs. These Waterproof long neck bulbs provide 1400 Lumens of output and feature a comfortable 5000k Day Light color. These bulbs are great for a wide variety of residential or commercial usages including wet outdoor locations. Using only 18.5W these long-lasting Energy Star Certified bulbs are sure to reduce energy consumption and costs.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Pool Area
- Retail Shops
- Art Galleries
- 18.5 Watt
- PAR 38
- Long Neck
- 1400 Lumens
- 100W Equivalent
- 5000k Day Light
- Energy Star Certified
- 25,000 Hours
- 40 Degree beam Angle
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
8. BlueX PAR38 LED High-Power Bulb – 32W (250 Watt Equivalent) 3300 Lumens E26 Base 5000K Super Bright All Weather Flood Spot Light Night Chaser – Use for Security Bulb – for Backyard, Garage, Porch
- HIGH-POWER BULB. While the average PAR38 LED Bulb is approximately 1200 lumens, this Bluex Bulbs PAR38 High Lumen Bulb boasts 3300 lumens! One bulb will light up your whole backyard!
- ENERGY SAVER. Enjoy lighting the way in the dark and save money on electric bills at the same time. This low, 32-wattage bulb (250-watt equivalent) uses less energy and endures longer, making it the perfect replacement to an incandescent bulb our halogen light bulb.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE. Easy to install with an E26 base, each 40-degree wide flood bulb emits a daylight white 5000K color temperature to light up your property, assuring night safety and improving security.
- VERSATILE USE. Primarily for outdoor lighting, this High-Power Bulb is ideal for outdoor fixtures, backyards, garages, porches, sheds, driveways, warehouses and much more.
- SAFE ALTERNATIVE. Unlike fluorescent bulbs, these LED lights are a perfect Halogen replacement Flood Spot Lights do not contain mercury and won’t release any hazardous gases. As such, there’s no need to worry if a bulb breaks or about having to recycle it.
9. Brightest BR40 LED Bulbs by Bioluz LED – INSTANT ON Warm LED Energy Saving Bulbs, 17w (120w Replacement) 2700k Bulb 1400 Lumen, Indoor/Outdoor Smooth Dimmable Lamp UL Listed
Bioluz LED leads the industry with its “smooth faced” BR series of light bulbs. Now available in Br40, Br30 and Br20 sizes, Bioluz LED offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz energy efficient LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generates a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
10. GE Nighthawk 150 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White Par30 Longneck LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 150 Watt replacement using only 24 Watts (2200 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Indoor floodlight bulbs (35 degree beam angle) for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm white light with 3000 Kelvin color temperature
- PAR30-LN (3-3 with 4-inch diameter) long neck shape and size Medium base (E26)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Par38 1200 Lumens for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!