Top 8 Ge Halogen Flood 50
770 reviews analysed
1. Philips 415760 Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 GU10 Base 120-Volt Light Bulb, 6-Pack
- LONG LASTING: These Philips bulbs include a 2.7 year warranty (based on three hours per day) saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement
- FLOOD LIGHT: At 430 Lumens these 50-Watt Philips flood light bulbs produce bright white light designed to accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures
- ECO-FRIENDLY: These Philips MR16 light bulbs use recycled glass and packaging material, reducing environmental impact
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in GU10 pin bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips LMR16 Indoor Halogen Flood Lights are for non connected use only and should only be used in 120V enclosed fixtures
Philips 50-Watt GU10 Indoor flood light is ideal for use in recessed cans and track light fixtures. They provide a crisp, bright white halogen light and are perfect for accenting your décor. These bulbs should only be used in 120V enclosed fixtures.
2. Philips 415794 Indoor Flood 50-Watt MR16 GU10 Base 120-Volt Light Bulb, 3-Pack
- This 50-watt indoor flood bulb creates crisp, white accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 430-lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights
- Features a GU10 base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness. No slow starting or waiting
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $6.02 (based on three hours/day)
- This product ships as a 3-pack
This 50-watt indoor flood bulb creates crisp, white accent lighting around the home and in enclosed outdoor fixtures. Versatile for multiple applications, this 430-lumen bulb is ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights. Features a GU10 base. Flipping the switch immediately lights your room to full brightness; no slow starting or waiting. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $6.02 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a 3-pack.
3. Ge Halogen Flood Light Bulb 50 W Mr16 Gu10 2750 K Carded
GE Halogen Bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest inside and outside your home. Use GE halogen MR16 bulbs in indoor track and recessed lighting and outdoor directional lighting to create a dramatic effect. These halogen bulbs provide a brighter, crisper light that makes your home look its best. That’s why professionals choose Edison for exceptional results and longer bulb life. 3 Pack MR16 shape with GU10 base for use directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting Input Voltage = 120 volts Lasts 2.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh Showcase the beauty of your home with the highest quality of light. General Characteristics: Lamp type: Halogen, MR Bulb: MR16 Base: GU10 Primary Application: Indoor Floodlight Filament: CC-2V Rated Life (NOM): 3000 hrs Photometric Characteristics: Initial Lumens (NOM): 400 Center Beam Candlepower (CBCP) (NOM): 1000 Color Temperature (NOM): 2750 K Electrical Characteristics: Wattage (NOM): 50.0 Voltage (NOM): 120.0 Dimensions: Maximum Overall Length (MOL) (NOM): 2.1250 in (53.9 mm) Bulb Diameter (DIA) (NOM): 2.0000 in (50.8 mm)
4. SYLVANIA 16156 6-pack Capsylite Long Neck Halogen Bulb Dimmable / PAR30 Reflector Wide Flood Light (50W replacement) / Medium Base E26 / 39 W / 2850K – warm white
- PAR 30 halogen lamps offer superior light quality – spreading a smooth and round beam pattern in a wide angle of 50°
- PAR30 dimmable halogen lamp bulb with a bright white, high quality halogen light – over a lifetime of 1,500 hours.
- 20% energy reduction thanks to Xenon gas and Silver reflector coating / PAR30 Halogen incandescent light bulb optical system provides consistent and uniform lamp-to-lamp performance / For ideal 39 Watt flood light.
- Use for shallow, recessed lighting / Track lighting / Downlight fixtures / Indoor and outdoor display lights and accent applications / Dimmable lamp.
- Contains: 6 x PAR 30 Reflector Halogen Dimmable Bulb / 39 W / 2850 K / 120 V / E26 medium-base / 550 Lumens – Halogen bulb warm-white.
Sylvania brand PAR30 Long Neck halogen wide flood. 39 Watts and 120 volts for more power and light. Medium (E26) base.Halogen lights provide brighter, whiter light than incandescent, while maintaining outstanding color rendering Wide Flood means 50º beam spread and a wider beam of light. Lamp can be closer and still light the area effectively.
5. Pack Of 6 39PAR20/FL 120V 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) 39W PAR20 Flood 120 Volt Halogen Par 20 Light Bulbs For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- 39-Watt PAR20 flood light bulb replaces a 50-Watt incandescent
- Provides a bright light and its clear finish adds a spectacular sparkle to home décor
- Saves up to 28% in energy costs by switching to this 39-Watt bulb versus the old 50-Watt PAR20 Halogen bulb without sacrificing the great look of the Halogen bulbs
- Dims just like and incandescent bulb and provides full brightness instantly
- Ideal for use in indoor recessed cans and track lights, as well as outdoor flood light fixtures
39-Watt PAR20 flood light light bulb 6 pack is ideal for use in living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, offices, kitchens. Sterl Lighting bulbs are a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs. It provides a bright, white wide beam of light which is ideal for general room, accenting art and architecture, as well as enhancing your outdoor landscaping. They reduce energy consumption without sacrificing the qualities of a traditional bulb and produce high quality light more efficiently. Fully dimmable, this energy saving household light bulb contains no mercury and replaces your current 50 Watt incandescent, saving you up to 28% in energy costs. Use them in your existing fixtures just as you would standard incandescent and your home will look great while you save energy.
6. GE Lighting 66284 Energy-Efficient Halogen 50-Watt (75-watt replacement) 900-Lumen PAR38 Floodlight Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack
- Uses 50-watts
- 900 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light
- Lasts 2.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $6.02 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- PAR38 indoor/outdoor floodlight with medium base for use in outdoor security lighting and indoor directional fixtures
GE energy-efficient halogen bulbs deliver crisp, white light. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest to any room or outdoor space. These GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights use less energy than standard halogen bulbs, saving money on energy. GE energy-efficient halogen floodlights feature lenses designed to provide a precise beam pattern, dispensing broad beams of crisp, white light throughout your home. Use these bulbs in indoor track and recessed fixtures or outdoor security fixtures instead of regular incandescent and create a dramatic effect.
7. (Pack Of 6) 39PAR20/FL 120V – 39 Watt High Output (50W Replacement) PAR20 Narrow Flood – 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs
This KOR 39-Watt PAR20 120V Halogen Flood, is the familiar, classic halogen product that most homeowners and businesses use when they need high light output from small fixtures indoor and outdoor. The most common uses would be in track lighting, small recessed cans, over the range hood and outdoor lighting. Halogen PAR flood products provide bright, white light together with high color rendering. This versatile “high-end” light adds to the appeal of home furnishings, or calls attention to showroom merchandise. These Halogen PAR floods are a more energy efficient substitute for traditional incandescent floods. By design, the PAR20 will fit wherever the R20 fits, and the PAR20 also features the same great dimming properties. Halogen PAR20 floods have a “lamp within a lamp” construction. Inside the outer jacket that you see, there is a tungsten halogen capsule, which is the inner “lamp”. This is why halogen products are more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. And, halogen products do not contain mercury, commonly used in some other types of energy efficient products. KOR halogen 39W PAR20 floods uses only 39 Watts replaces the 50-Watt PAR20 – 50PAR20 with same lumen output making it a bright, energy saving alternative to standard incandescent light bulbs.- 120 Volt Halogen Light Bulbs.
8. Xtricity PAR20 Halogen Flood Light 50 Watt, Dimmable, 700 Lumens, E26 Medium Base, 130 Volt, 2,700K – Soft White (Pack of 4)
- Superior light quality 50W halogen Par20 bulb, outputs 700 lumens and last up to 2,000 hours, equivalent to 1.8 years.
- Multi-Use and easy to install These Halogen Par20 bulbs are ideal for use on recessed or track fixtures, great for outdoor and indoor lighting, showroom displays, businesses and fits perfectly in any E26 medium base sockets.
- Certified and Exo-Friendly CSA approved for indoor / outdoor use and is packaged in a well-designed, attractive and eco-friendly packaging created from recycled material.
These Xtricity Halogen PAR 20 50 Watt dimmable flood light bulbs are perfect for all your home or commercial lighting needs. These bulbs provide 700 Lumens of output and feature a 2700k Soft White color. The standard E26 Medium Base will fit into any E26 application.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Retail Shops
- Art Galleries
- Oven range hood
- 50 Watt
- PAR 20
- 700 Lumens
- E26 Medium Base
- 2700k Soft White
- 30 Degree narrow flood beam angle
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Halogen Flood 50 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!