Top 9 Ge G25 60W
948 reviews analysed
1. GE Soft White Decorative 60W Incandescent G25 Globe Light Bulbs, 1.4 Year Life, 8 Pack (60 Watts)
GE soft white decorative globe bulbs use original GE’s Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces or anywhere the bulb is visible. White bulbs enhance the appearance of wood, brass and brushed finish fixtures. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. Lamp type:Incandescent-decorative Bulb type:G-25 Bulb material:Soft Glass
2. 2pk – GE 60W G25 Frosted Decorative 2700K Incandescent Light Bulb
- Uses 60 Watts (665 lumens) Rated to last 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day use Decorative rounded globe shape Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white light with 2700 kelvin color temperature 2 incandescent bulbs per package G25 (3-1 with 3.125-inch diameter) shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) Decorative bulbs for vanity fixtures, makeup mirrors and pendant lights
Uses 60 Watts (665 lumens) Rated to last 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day use Decorative rounded globe shape Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white light with 2700 kelvin color temperature 2 incandescent bulbs per package G25 (3-1 with 3.125-inch diameter) shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) Decorative bulbs for vanity fixtures, makeup mirrors and pendant lights
3. Set of 8 General Electric G25 Decorative Soft White 60w Light Bulbs 660 Lumens
Perfect replacement bulb for pendant lights and decorative lights.
4. GE Lighting 31696 Frosted Finish Light Bulb Relax HD Dimmable LED G25 Decorative Globe 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 500-Lumen Medium Base, 2-Pack, White, 2
5. GE Lighting 16774 40-Watt Halogen Faceted G25 Vanity Light Bulb, 6-Pack
6. AmazonBasics 60W Equivalent, Frosted, Soft White, Dimmable, 15,000 Hour Lifetime, G25 LED Light Bulb | 3-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 450 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 4.5 watts of energy, saving up to $91.58 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.54 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
An Amazon Brand
7. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
8. LOHAS LED G25 Globe Bulb 60W Equivalent, Bathroom Vanity Round LED Light Bulb 9W 800LM Warm White 2700K, E26 Base Make up Light, G25 Globe Light Bulbs Bathroom Kitchen for Decorative Light, 4 Pack
- Globe light –This G25 vanity mirror light with warm white 2700K is ideal for you bathroom, and mirror, which can illuminate your beauty and help you make-up better. Warm light will relieve eye fatigue at the same time.
- Widely use — With high rendering light CRI＞80+ is suitable for home, kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway, corridor, balcony, and so on, especially for the ceiling fan, and pendant light, chandelier.
- High performance — 240°beam angle fits to every kind of lamp moderately, giving a better shining angle for every thing. Up to 800LM, give you a feeling of vivid and bright illumination. This kind of lamp has better heat dissipation property by using a new type of plastic aluminum material.
- Excellent features — E26 medium screw base, fits to all E26 fixtures and easy to install. The bulb consume 9w of energy, with equivalent to 60w halogen bulbs, saving over 85% on your electricity bills. 2700k warm white provides a warm and gentle lighting ambience.
- Safe & warranty — With high quality and elaborately design, these bulbs are lighting up with full brightness instantly. No warm-up time required. No buzzing and flicker, glare. We offer our best products and services for you. One year warranty.
9. GE Lighting 12980 40-Watt 410-Lumen G25 Globe Light Bulbs, Crystal Clear, 6-Pack
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible. And, GE crystal clear globes’ decorative round shape is perfect for illuminating pendant and vanity fixtures.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40 Watt Crystal Clear Globe G25 Light Bulb. Clear bulbs add a decorative touch. Application: Vanity lights, pendant lights or any fixture where the bulb is visible. Base: Medium Screw (E26). Bulb Type: G25.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge G25 60W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!