The Best Ge 6Ft Coax Cable
509 reviews analysed
1. GE 6 ft. (1.8m) Composite Audio / Video Cable, 3-Male to 3-Male RCA Style Plugs, RG59 Low Loss Coaxial Cable, 23216
- Ultra low-loss RG59 Coaxial Cable fused to 2 shielded cables with 3 RCA plugs at each end
- For DVD players, DVRs, VHS, VCRs, TVs, satellite receivers, and home theater receivers – including mini-dish satellite and Dolby Pro Logic receivers
- Can connect 1 VCR or camcorder to a second VCR for copying of video tapes
Audio/Video Cable connects DVD players, DVRs, VCRs, TVs, satellite receivers and home theater receivers equipped with RCA connections.
2. AmazonBasics 3.5mm to 2-Male RCA Adapter Cable – 4 Feet
- Adapter cable connects a smartphone, tablet, or MP3 player to a speaker, stereo receiver, or other RCA-enabled device
- 3.5mm Male connector on one end and two Male RCA connectors on the other end
- Works with left and right audio input and devices with a standard 3.5mm auxiliary jack (typically used for headphones or ear buds)
- Dual-shielding, polished metal connectors and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm connector for pure, clear audio and minimal signal loss
- Beveled step-down design ensures a secure, fully plugged-in connection
- PVC exterior offers added strength and flexibility
- cable measures 6 feet
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand.
3. AmazonBasics CL2-Rated Coaxial TV Cable – 4 Feet
- 75 OHM RG6 coaxial A/V cable with 2 nickel-plated F-type male connectors
- safe for use indoors or out
- UL-rated for in-wall use
- Connects TVs, VCRs, cable modems, satellite receivers, off-air antennas, and other devices with F-type ports
- Clear audio/visual without background noise from electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference
- Solid center conductor, dielectric insulation, and 3 layers of aluminum shielding
- durable, yet flexible PVC outer layer
- Includes 2 removable easy-grip caps for effortless connecting (no need for extra tools)
- cable measures 50 feet
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- NOTE:The White protective cap needs to be removed from the pins before use.
4. GE 73324 Digital Audio Coaxial Cable, 6′
Digital cable for high definition surround sound perfect for HDTVs, blu-rays, DVDs, DVRs, a V receivers, cables, satellites, game consoles and more 6 ft
5. 100ft RG6 Coaxial Cable WEATHER SEAL ANTI CORROSION BRASS COMPRESSION CONNECTORS ASSEMBLE IN USA UL ETL CMR rated CATV RoHS 75 Ohm RG6 Digital Audio Video BROADBAND INTERNET CABLE
- Professional Coaxial Cables to connect Televisions, Cable Modems, Satellite Receivers, Off-Air Antennas and all other F-Female equipped devices.
- TRI-SHIELDED RG6 coaxial cable suitable for outdoor or indoor use.
- PVC jacket
- UL/ETL Certification
- NEC 820: CATV, CM
- NEC 830: BM
- Cable impedance: 75 ohm
- 100% ANTI CORROSIVE BRASS continenous grounded compression male F- connectors (Not the cheap nickel plated) with DUAL O-Rings for WEATHER SEAL
6. 50ft QUAD SHIELD SOLID COPPER 3GHZ RG-6 Coaxial Cable 75 Ohm (DIRECTV Satellite TV or Broadband Internet) ANTI CORROSION BRASS CONNECTOR RG6 Fittings Assembled in USA by PHAT SATELLITE INTL
- SOLID COPPER Quad Shield 3Ghz 75 Ohm Coax Cable for (CATV, Satellite TV, & Broadband/High Speed Internet) swept tested 5MHz-3GHz
- Cable Construction: 18AWG PURE COPPER, QUAD SHIELD- Jacket: UV Resistant PVC – Braids: 34 Awg Aluminum Alloy (60% & 40%) Coverage – Foil Shields: Aluminum (100% Coverage) with 18% Overlap – Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam PE
- Connectors: O-ring WEATHER SEALED, constructed with all BRASS compression connectors (PCT TRS-6LMG)
- Assembled in the USA by professionals at PHAT SATELLITE INTL 8 facilities across the USA
- PLEASE SEE OTHER HIGH QUALITY PROFESSIONAL CABLES AVAILABLE FROM PHAT SATELLITE INTL
QUAD SHIELDED SOLID COPPER 18AWG CORE RG-6 3GHZ 75 Ohm Coax Cable for (CATV, Satellite TV, & Broadband/High Speed Internet) paired with O-ring WEATHER SEAL BRASS compression connectors (PCT TRS-6LMG). UV resistant PVC jacket and is swept tested 5MHz-3GHz. It is tested to SCTS Standards, UL approved and ISO factory standard These cables are for indoor and outdoor use and can be used with either your CATV Cable or Satellite System. They can also be used for your Broadband Internet or High Speed Internet Router and digital HIGH DEFINITION satellite tv application.
7. Monoprice Certified Premium HDMI Cable – 6 Feet – Black, 4K@60Hz, HDR, 18Gbps, 28AWG, YUV 4:4:4, Dual Video Stream
- These Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cables are the only HDMI cables to be tested and certified by HDMI Authorized Test Centers to ensure they support all features in the latest HDMI specification.
- Comprehensive Testing: Each cable length has been individually tested and certified to deliver the full 18Gbps bandwidth with a high level of EMI resistance.
- Dual Video Stream: This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to a single display screen.
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including Sony’s x.v.Color standard Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
8. Monoprice 105359RG6 Quad Shield CL2 Coaxial Cable with F Type Connector, 1.5Ft, Black
The 75 ohm coaxial cable with F-type connectors is still commonly used with external ATSC television antennas, satellite receivers, cable modems, and many other types of equipment. For best results with your RF connection, use these high-quality Quad-Shielded RG-6 Coaxial Cables from Monoprice!
This cable is constructed with 75 ohm RG-6 coax, which uses two layers of copper braiding and two layers of aluminum foil to protect the data integrity from any stray RFI or EMI signals. This cable features gold plated F-type connectors with molded connector heads and strain relief boots for maximum durability and a lifetime of service. The CL2 rating on this cable indicates that it complies with fire safety codes and insurance requirements, making it safe for use inside the walls of residential class buildings.
9. GE RG6 Coaxial Cable Extension Adapter, 2 Pack, Works on F-Type Cables, Compatible with All Brands of Coax Cables, Simple Setup,, Nickel Plated, 23203
- LENGTH EXTENDER – Extend the length of your video cables without having to buy a longer cable
- PERFECT FOR COUPLING – Connect 2 F-Type coaxial video cables together (includes 2 adapters)
- EASY INSTALL – The simple screw on installation makes assembly and disassembly effortless
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY – These extension adapters are compatible with all brands of RG59 and RG6 coaxial cables
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE – This product is backed by a limited lifetime warranty and free U.S.-based technical support. Call the expert at 800-654-8483 with any questions or issues about your purchase
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 6Ft Coax Cable for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!