We spent many hours on research to finding connect graphics card to laptop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best connect graphics card to laptop, you should not miss this article. connect graphics card to laptop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 connect graphics card to laptop by our suggestions
928 reviews analysed
1. USB to Dual HDMI Adapter – 4K – External Video Card – USB to HDMI Adapter – Monitor Adapter – USB 3.0 to HDMI
- Use this USB video adapter to connect two independent HDMI displays to a single USB port
- Increase your productivity by connecting two independent displays via a USB 3.0 hub
- USB to HDMI adapter / External video card / HDMI to USB adapter / HDMI USB adapter / Monitor adapter / USB 3.0 to HDMI / USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter / USB to dual HDMI adapter / USB HDMI adapter / USB to HDMI display adapter / HDMI dual monitor / USB 3 to HDMI / USB 3 to HDMI / USB hub / USB to HDMI video adapter
2. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter 4K 60Hz, DisplayLink Certified, Video Converter with External Graphics Card – Mac & PC (USB32DP24K60),Black
- THE STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: StarTech.com offers a 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this USB adapter and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
- CREATE A DUAL MONITOR WORKSTATION: Use this USB 3.0 to Dual DisplayPort converter to connect your Windows or Mac laptop / desktop to two monitors, TVs or projectors using an available USB 3.0 port.
- PLUG & DISPLAY: This DisplayLink certified dongle, provides automatic driver installation updates to your Windows (7 / 8 / 10) enabled computers. It’s also USB-powered, requiring no external power.
- 4K RESOLUTIONS: With support for resolutions up to 4K 60Hz and widescreen capabilities this USB 3.0 external video & graphics card delivers a full UHD experience, ensuring astonishing picture quality.
- MULTI USE FUNCTIONALITY: Use this IT-grade USB 3.0 display adapter (backward compatible with USB 2.0) to either extend or mirror your main laptop or desktop display onto two additional displays.
Now you can connect two 4K HDTVs (large format display), monitors or projectors to your Windows or Mac computer, even if your laptop or desktop video card doesn’t natively support 4K output. The USB 3.0 (male) to dual DisplayPort (female) monitor adapter lets you extend or mirror your primary display onto a two additional UHD monitors or televisions, giving you the additional screen space you need to simplify multi-tasking and maximize your productivity. At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you’ll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or TV; the high performance USB to DP converter lets you harness the impressive bandwidth capability of a USB 3.0 connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications and is the choice of IT and business professionals. Installation has never been easier with this USB 3.0 display adapter. When you connect this DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to. Plus, the USB-powered dongle is lightweight and ultra portable, fitting right into your carrying case. This 4K multi monitor video adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
3. Fly Kan USB 3.0 to HDMI-DVI-VGA Video Graphics Card Adapter for Multiple Monitors-Add HDMI and DVI-D or HDMI and VGA (Compatible for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
- Dual hdmi adapter,Super Speed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0.
- Connect dual displays using either HDMI + DVI-D, or HDMI + VGA combinations – Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080p (Full HD).External graphics card for laptop, HDMI-DVI-VGA graphics multiple monitors.
- USB-powered – No external power adapter required.Plug and play video graphics card.
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations, supports display rotation.External graphics converter multiple monitors.
- OS Compatibility – Windows 10 / 8.X / 7 /xp Note: DELL Computer Won’t Let 3rd Part USB Video Graphics Adapter.All the electronics driver on the market are not supported for Windows 10 v1803 for temporarily. We recommend that stay on the original system.USB converter, external video graphics adapter.
The Dual Monitor External Video Card Adapter lets you add dual HD video outputs, as well as audio connections to any notebook or Ultrabook computer through a single USB 3.0
connection. This USB 3.0 Graphics Card features three external monitor outputs (HDMI, DVI-D and VGA) that can be used in either HDMI and DVI-D, or HDMI and VGA combinations to expand
or mirror your desktop. Each video output supports HD video resolutions (2048×1152 max) and HD video playback for an ideal solution to expanding your notebook’s video capability.
■ Add a secondary HDMI and or DVI/VGA display and extend your desktop
■ Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to create engaging multimedia presentations
■ Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other
■ Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens – check your email on one display and search the web on the other
■ A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector
Connector A:1 – USB Type-B (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male Input
Connector B1:1 – DVI-I (29 pin) Female Output;B2:1 – HDMI (19 pin) Female Output
Included in Package:
1 – USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI/VGA Graphics Adapter
1 – Driver CD
1 -Installation guide
Due to the fast update of drivers on the market, the original drivers for our products may be relatively backward. Please use the link provided below to download the latest drivers:
4. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to HDMI and VGA Adapter – 4K/1080p USB Type-A Dual Monitor Multiport Adapter Converter – External Video Graphics Card for Multiple Screens – Multi Display USB Adapter (USB32HDVGA)
- DUAL-MONITOR ADAPTER: USB-A 3.0 (5Gbps) to HDMI & VGA external video adapter converter adds up to two additional displays
- Supports HDMI 4K 30Hz (3840×2160) with 2ch audio & VGA 1080p (1920×1080) 60Hz
- CONVENIENT: External graphics card delivers easy & universal way to connect a single display, projector or HDTV, or add additional monitors to nearly any desktop/laptop w/ a USB 3.0 (USB Type-A) port
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Expand your existing workspace productivity with a multiple screen workstation at home or in the office
- works w/ USB-A computers incl Lenovo, Dell, HP, Microsoft Surface & MacBook
- DRIVER & OS: Powered by Silicon Motion the adapter enables simultaneous use w/ USB video/graphics devices powered by DisplayLink/MCT/Fresco
- Win 7/8/10 (auto driver install w/Win 10), macOS 10.13 & up
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Mirror/extend content on two additional monitors simultaneously w/ the 2-in-1 multiport adapter w/ HDMI & VGA
- portable design is ideal for use at your workstation or on the go
This USB 3. 0 to HDMI VGA adapter offers a portable solution for connecting an HDMI and VGA display to your USB-A laptop or desktop computer. The multiport video adapter lets you mirror or extend content on two additional monitors simultaneously (1 x HDMI and 1 x VGA), creating a dual-screen workstation.
Functioning as an external graphics card, this multi-display adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3. 0 desktop or laptop computer.
Leveraging the USB 3. 0 interface, the adapter delivers high-definition content to your HDMI and VGA displays. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Avoid the hassle of carrying different adapters. This USB 3. 0 video converter provides both HDMI and VGA outputs, you can conveniently connect your laptop to any HDMI and VGA-equipped display or projector, using this multiport adapter.
The lightweight dongle also features a small footprint, making it the perfect accessory for professionals on-the-go.
4K Picture Quality
The HDMI output on this USB 3. 0 video adapter supports UHD resolutions up to 4K 30Hz, while the VGA output supports HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, ensuring you won’t have to sacrifice picture quality.
USB32HDVGA is backed by a StarTech 3-year and free lifetime technical support.
5. StarTech.com USB to VGA Adapter – External USB Video Graphics Card for PC and MAC- 1920×1200 – Display Adapter
- Connect a VGA display for an extended desktop multi-monitor USB solution
- Optimal performance at 1920×1200 and ideal for use with 24″ to 26″ monitors or smaller
- Connect up to five adapters to one PC for a true extended desktop experience
- USB-Powered operation, no external power adapter required
- USB Video Card / USB Video Adapter / USB to VGA Adapter Converter / External USB Graphics Card / USB to VGA / External Video Adapter
- The graphics adapter supports high-performance requirements and high resolution video, making it suitable for connecting large-screen monitors
- USB-powered operation eliminates the need for an external power adapter, enabling you to position an additional monitor without having to make the extra power connection or carry an additional cable for mobile applications
- Completely external device offers a simple upgrade solution saving the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal video card on your system, which in many cases would void manufacturers’ warranties
- Support for Aero themes in Windows
- Works with Mac OS X
6. Plugable USB 2.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI Video Graphics Adapter for Multiple Monitors up to 1920×1080 (Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 7, XP)
- Connect multiple additional monitors to your Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet PC (one display adapter required per monitor) to expand your workspace and increase your productivity
- Create a large extended desktop by spanning/extending displays using any VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor or projector. DisplayLink DL-165 chipset supports resolutions up to 1920×[email protected] (1080P)
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, XP
- drivers available via Windows Update or direct download. Mac &
- Linux not supported
- Requires up-to-date, WDDM compatible graphics driver in Windows
- most modern Windows systems meet this requirement. Some graphics drivers (Intel HD4000 and prior) do not support mirror/cloned external display in Windows 10. You cannot mirror more than two displays due to a limitation at the operating system level
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support
7. USB to HDMI VGA DVI, External Monitor Adapter, USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter, USB Multiple Monitor Adapter DisplayLink Video Converter 2K Full HD 2048×1152, Compatible for Windows, Mac OS X System [NO Linux]
- ????[USB 3.0 to Dual Video Display Adapter]: Expand the USB port on your computer into HDMI port, VGA port and DVI-I port, which allows you to connect with one or two external peripherals such as the HDTV, monitor or projector to display the video output simultaneously. —————- Noted: Multi-display only supports either HDMI and VGA or HDMI and DVI.
- ????[Mirror and Extended Display Modes]: Extend video to a second monitor or duplicate the same video . Allow you to stream sports events, watch movies, play a game, show photos and do a presentation directly from your computer to monitor, HDTV or projector.
- ????[High Signal Transmission Speed]: With USB 3.0 male port, the adapter provides you with the high signal transmission speed up to 5Gbps which is 10X faster than USB 2.0. You are available to enjoy the video output without lag.
- ????[2K Full HD Resolution]: USB 3.0 achieves the graphics images resolution up to 2048*1152, which is available to capture more images details and brings you a vivid visual experience. Perfect for the photographer, designer or officer to use for it can perfectly fit for your high definition screen to eliminate the visual graininess.
- ????[Stylish and Friendly]: The splicing technique of gloss and matte surface makes the adapter stylish and fashion. With rubber pads under the bottom, a humanity design to keep it away from slipping. Note: Please kindly download driver from DisplayLink support website at www.displaylink.com/downloads before using.
8. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to DVI / VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter – 2048×1152 – USB 3.0 Graphics Adapter M/F
- Connect a DVI display through SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for an accelerated external multi-monitor solution at resolutions up to 2048×1152
- Compatible with MacOS 10.11 – 10.12, 10.14 & Windows 7 / 8 USB equipped computers such as Lenovo ThinkCentre M serials and DVI equipped HD monitors
- Dual or Triple monitor for home office or BOYD (Bring your own Device) work stations
- External USB-Powered device provides the simplest way to add additional graphics capability to your system, without opening the case or voiding system warranties
- USB Video / Multi Monitor Adapter / USB Video Card
The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 to DVI Adapter turns an available USB 3.0 port into a DVI output, with high resolution 2048×1152 video support – a convenient external video solution that makes it easy to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter functions as a external graphics card to deliver smooth, high-resolution content to your DVI or VGA-capable display (DVI to VGA Adapter included). The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended)
RAM: 4GB or higher
From the Manufacturer
USB 3.0 to DVI/VGA External Video Card Multi Monitor Adapter for Mac or PC – 1920×1200
Connect a DVI-equipped display through USB 3.0, for an HD external multi-monitor solution
Add an extra DVI output to your desktop or laptop computer in minutes. Our external USB 3.0 to DVI solution allows you to enjoy multiple monitor efficiency without opening your computer case. The USB32DVIPRO USB 3.0 external video card is ideal for a wide range of applications including web browsing, multi-media presentations and video playback.
Top Buying Reasons:
- External USB-to-DVI video card solution – for use with monitors that support 1920×1200 resolutions
- Connect an extra DVI monitor in minutes
- Add workspace for office applications or simple browsing
- Increase productivity with multiple monitors
1. External USB-to-DVI video card solution – for use with monitors that support 1920×1200 resolutions
- Add extra DVI monitors to your desktop computer without having to open the computer case and risk to void manufacturer warranty
- The only way to quickly expand your desktop over several monitors for laptop users
- Cost effective solution to expand your computers display capabilities
2. Connect an extra DVI monitor in minutes
- Insert the Driver CD or download the latest drivers from Startech.com, follow the on-screen instructions. (Install Drivers)
- While your computer re-starts connect the DVI cable from your secondary monitor to the USB-to-DVI adapter (Restart Computer)
- Once windows has fully re-loaded plugin the USB video adapter and follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy your new desktop real estate (Connect adapter and enjoy your new desktop real estate)
3. Add workspace for a wide range of applications including web browsing, multi-media presentations and video playback
- Ideal for word processing, spreadsheets and simple web browsing
- Leave your primary display for the performance demanding applications i.e. 3D playback or games
- Up to 5 displays can be added (5 USB32DVIPRO adapters needed)
4. Increase productivity with multiple monitors
- Multiple monitors have consistently proven to increase productivity and efficiency
- Run multiple applications on different screens
- Can be used on DVI monitors and/or DVI projectors
Windows Compatible PC or Mac
- Windows 8 (32/64bit), 7 (32/64bit), Vista(32/64), XP(32), 2000 (Aero 3D interface supported)
- Mac OS Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7) Snow Leopard (10.6), Leopard (10.5), Tiger (10.4)
- Standard(16/32 bit): 1600×1200, 1400×1050, 1280×1024, 1024×768, 800×600, 640X480
- Widescreen(16/32 bit): 2048×1152, 1920×1200, 1920×1080, 1680×1050, 1366×768, 1280×800, 1280×768, 1280×720
Startech.com offers a full line of USB Display adapters. Use the below comparison grid to find the solution that works best for you:
Best: Video Playback, Fullscreen HD (720p, 1080i)
Better: Internet browsing, Flash, YouTube Fullscreen
Good: Word processing, spreadsheets, simple internet browsing
*Note: These Products are not intended to be used for 3D games or 1080p Video Playback
USB-to-VGA External Video Adapters
USB-to-DVI External Video Adapters
USB to HDMI External Video Adapters
USB to DisplayPort External Video Adapters
9. Tripp Lite USB 2.0 to VGA Dual/Multi-Monitor External Video Graphics Card Adapter, 128 MB SDRAM, 1080p (U244-001-VGA-R),Gray
- Connect a VGA monitor or projector to the USB 2.0 port of your computer or laptop to extend video to a second display or duplicate one video on both
- Add up to 6 adapters to connect a total of 7 displays
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers. Also compatible with Ubuntu 14.04.2
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
The U244-001-VGA-R USB 2.0 to VGA External Video Graphics Card Adapter displays video on a VGA monitor or projector via your computer or laptop’s USB 2.0 port. You can extend video from your primary display to another, duplicate the same video on both displays or change the second display to your primary display. The adapter is an ideal tool for multitasking, viewing large spreadsheets, editing documents, giving presentations at trade shows or watching movies and playing games on large screens.
You can add up to six U244-001-VGA-R adapters, each attached to its own USB 2.0 port, to connect a total of seven displays to the video source. Adding or removing a monitor is easy—no need to reboot the system afterward. No external power supply is necessary. First, install the drivers using the included CD. Then, connect the adapter to the display and the source using a VGA cable and the included USB 2.0 cable, respectively.
The U244-001-VGA-R supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) @ 60hz and features 128 MB DDR SDRAM of memory. Compatible with 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 and later, Windows 10, as well as 32- and 64-bit Intel Mac OS X 10.8.3 and later, Mac 10.11. Compatible with Ubuntu 14.04.2. The adapter also works with Surface tablets running Windows 8 Pro or later.
1-Year Limited Warranty
3-year limited warranty
10. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to 4K DisplayPort External Multi Monitor Graphics Adapter – DisplayLink Certified – USB 3.0 Video Card – Ultra HD 4K
- Connect an additional DisplayPort monitor to your PC with USB 3.0 technology capable of playback at 4K – Compatible with USB 3.0-enabled computer systems and 4K DisplayPort monitors – External Video Card / USB Video Adapter / 4k Video Card / 4k Support / Dual Display Video Adapter / USB Video Card –
- Compatible with USB 3.0-enabled computer systems and 4K DisplayPort monitors
- DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certified – automatic driver installation and updates
- Add 4K capabilities to any USB 3.0 enabled computer system
- External Video Card / USB Video Adapter / 4k Video Card / 4k Support / Dual Display Video Adapter / USB Video Card
- Connect an additional DisplayPort monitor to your PC with USB 3.0 technology capable of playback at 4K
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Connect Graphics Card To Laptop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!