Top 9 Br30 65W Ge 8 Pack
986 reviews analysed
1. GE LED BR30 Indoor Floodlight Bulb (8 Pack) – Energy Star Certified
- 65 watt replacement using only 10 watts, Pack of 8 Bulbs
- Lasts 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day usage,2700K-soft white color appearance
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.20 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- R30 shape with medium base for use in indoor track and recessed fixtures
BR30 indoor floodlight bulbs that last over 22.8 years. These bulbs feature great GE soft white color and are dimmable. Use only 10W to produce 65W of light. Long life
2. GE 65 Watt Soft White 580-Lumen Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb, (8 Pack)
3. GE Refresh 6-Pack 65 W Equivalent Dimmable Daylight Br30 LED Light Fixture Light Bulb
- 65 Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (650 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 90 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 65-Watt R30 incandescent over the bulb’s life Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Cool, bluish white high definition daylight light/5000 Kelvin color temperature 6 LED bulbs per package
- R30 (3-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size Medium base (E26)
- Indoor floodlight bulbs for ceiling lights, can lights, recessed lights and track lights
GE refresh HD daylight LED 65 watt replacement R30 indoor floodlight bulbs provide enhanced color contrast and boldness versus standard LED bulbs. The high definition daylight light helps create an energetic light that’s ideal for active spaces like playrooms, home offices, laundry rooms, basements and garages. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with a cool, bluish-white light. The floodlight design casts a wide beam of light. These are great for frequently used fixtures—GE refresh HD daylight LED bulbs are rated to last twice as long as GE basic R30 LED bulbs and save 90 dollars dollars on energy costs over the bulb’s life versus a 65 watt BR30 incandescent bulb. Unlike CFL bulbs, GE LED HD bulbs feature enhanced color, instant full brightness and are free of mercury. Replace CFL, halogen and incandescent light bulbs with GE refresh HD daylight LED R30 (3-3 with 4 In. diameter) indoor floodlight bulbs in indoor track lighting and recessed lighting fixtures, including damp locations. Bulk LED light bulb 6 pack for residential and commercial use.
4. Maxxima LED BR30 65 Watt Equivalent Dimmable 8 Watt Light Bulb Warm White 720 Lumens Energy Star, 3000K (Pack of 6)
- Replaces standard incandescent 60 watt Track or Recessed BR30 Bulb
- Dimmable, looks like a traditional BR30 – 6 Pack
- 720 Lumens – 8 watts Energy Consumption – 3000K Warm White
- E26 Base, 83 CRI, 3 Year Warranty, UL Approved, Energy Star Listed
- Lasts up to 25,000 Hours – 3.7″ Diameter x 5.3″ Length
This Warm White Dimmable BR30 LED light bulb gives off 720 Lumens and only consumes 8 Watts of energy compared to 60 Watt incandescent light bulbs. This is perfect for Track or Recessed applications, and is Energy Star certified. Comes in Pack of 6, FCC Compliant, Mercury Free, 120 Volts
5. Sunco Lighting 8 Pack BR30 LED Bulb 11W=65W, 4000K Cool White, 850 LM, E26 Base, Dimmable, Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light – UL & Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable BR30 Flood Light Bulb
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our BR30s give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +25,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our BR30 LED bulbs provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
6. 4 Pack Bioluz LED BR30 LED Dimmable Bulb, 65W Replacement (Uses 8W) 650 lumen, 3000K (Soft White), Indoor/Outdoor Flood Light, 110° Beam Angle, E26 Medium Base, UL-Listed (Pack of 4)
- ☼ SAVE 86% INSTANTLY – Save up to 86% on your energy bill by replacing 65W with 8W. Compare last month’s energy bill to your next one and see the difference!
- ☼ SUPER EFFICIENT – Give your home the most efficient lighting available with an incredible 87 lumens per watt. Illuminate your home for LESS!
- ☼ DIMMABLE – Bioluz LED technology delivers seamless 100-10% dimming capabilities to your living room, dining room and bedroom for an inviting atmosphere.
- ☼ INSTANT ON – Bioluz LED BR30 bulbs are engineered to light instantly when turned on. No more waiting for bulbs to “warm up” before they’re at full brightness.
- ☼ 5 YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY – Bioluz LED offers a five-year unlimited warranty to ensure your complete satisfaction. Contact us for easy and fast replacement.
7. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
8. Philips Phillips Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb, (8 Pack)
Philips 408662 Soft White 65-Watt BR30 Indoor Flood Light Bulb
9. Feit 65W Equivalent Soft White BR30 Dimmable Enhance LED Light Bulb (6-Pack)
This Feit Electric High Powered 10.5-Watt Dimmable Performance LED 6-Pack is a direct replacement for a 65-Watt BR30, RoHS Compliant and mercury-free. This LED BR30 features instant on to full brightness, has an average bulb life of 25,000 hours, and can last up to 22.8 years. These LED bulbs are dimmable, allowing you to change the mood of a room by adjusting the light. This high powered 10.5-Watt Dimmable Performance LED is perfect for track and recessed lighting applications in a convenient 6-pack to support a whole room LED alternative.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Br30 65W Ge 8 Pack for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!