724 reviews analysed
1. Bissell Natural Sweep Carpet and Floor Sweeper with Dual Brush Rotating System and 4 Corner Edge Brushes, 92N0A
- Perfect for quick, quiet cleanups of everyday messes like crumbs, pet hair, cereal, dirt, and more
- Safe and effective multi-surface cleaning on carpets, rugs, and hard floors. Soft Bumper: Yes
- Compact, lightweight design that’s easy to use and store
- Features Dual Rotating Brush Rolls that pick up large and small debris on forward and return passes
- Eco-friendly design is PVC-free, features parts made of 100% recycled plastic, and requires no electricity or wasteful disposable cleaning products
2. Bissell Sweep Up 2101-3 Cordless Sweeper
The bissell sweep up cordless carpet sweeper picks up lint crumbs and dirt on the forward and return motion. Its a multi-functional sweeper with edge cleaning and can be used on all floor surfaces. No cord no broom no dust pan to deal with! Product warranty: 365 day on parts Bissell Carpet Sweeper Manual Warranty Card Product Features: Quick and easy clean-up on all floor types 7 brush system No cord to plug in Edge cleaning Handle lies flat for cleaning underneath furniture Easy to use- just sweep and empty!
3. Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo Rechargeable Carpet Sweeper, 28806, Driftwood
- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger – the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product.
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the “on” position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Troubleshooting steps for a “No Charge” Issue. * Ensure that the unit is being plugged into an outlet with power * Ensure that the unit is not plugged into a bad (worn) outlet, where the charger no longer makes good contact * When charging, make sure the units power switch is the “off” position * Check that the consumer is using the correct charger. The consumer can check the Product Reading Label (PRL) to identify correct model of charger. * If the unit has been in storage for more than a year, it may take longer to charge.
4. Bissell Sweep-Up Cordless Sweeper model 21012, blue
5. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial BG21 Sweeper with 2 Rows of Rubber Rotors, 7-1/2" Cleaning Path, Green
6. Bissell Sweep-Up Carpet and Floor Sweeper, Lightweight with Advanced Dirtlifter Brush System, Picks Up Lint, Dust, Pet Hairs From Carpets, floors and Laminates, Large Capacity Dirt Pan, and Convenient Lie Flat Handle, and Soft Bumper Is Safe On Walls, Blue Finish
7. BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Powerful pet hair pick-up with triple action brush roll + scatter-free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge-to-edge cleaning
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess-free
- Replacement Filter – Style 12141
The Bissell Clean View swivel pet gives you the outstanding performance you’d expect from an Expert Floor care company at a great price. It has specialized pet tools and features, so you know it’s designed for homes with pets. The triple action brush roll lifts, loosens and removes embedded pet hair and its silk-like bristles work gently on hard floors to remove fine debris while also keeping it contained with scatter-free technology. Just as its name suggests, the Clean View swivel pet has swivel steering that gets around and under furniture and other obstacles in your home. Pair that with edge-to-edge cleaning capabilities and you can clean with confidence that you’re getting more with each pass – giving you a new outlook on convenient cleaning.
8. BISSELL Refresh Manual Sweeper – Pirouette, 2199
- Lightweight and easy-to-use – great for quick cleaning
- No cords, no batteries – always ready to clean
- Multi surface cleaning – safe and effective on Area rugs, carpet and hard floors
- 7-Brush cleaning system includes 4 rubber corner brushes, 2 dirt agitating brushes and 1 large center brush roll
- Dual easy-to-empty dust bins collect dirt and debris – no dustbin Requires
A fresh take on cleaning classic! the refresh manual Sweeper is the perfect tool for your quick cleaning needs. No need to pull out the upright vacuum for spills and everyday messes – refresh your rugs, carpets and hard floors with this compact and lightweight manual Sweeper. With a 7-brush cleaning system, the refresh manual Sweeper sweeps dirt, crumbs, hair and other debris on forward and return motions and captures messes in two easy-to-empty dirt bins.
9. Bissell Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum One Size Fits All Blue
- Powerful, convenient, and easy to use
- Powerful suction makes it great for quick pick-ups with multipurpose versatility
- Versatile cleaning-three machines in one: a stick vacuum, handle vacuum, and stair vacuum
- With a crevice tool for furniture and a floor nozzle for stairs
- Clean hard floors and surface dirt on carpets and area rugs. Surface Type:Counter Tops, Sealed Hard Floors, Low Pile Carpet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bissell Push Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!