Nowadays, there are so many products of apple weather station in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for apple weather station in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings apple weather station which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
657 reviews analysed
1. Netatmo Weather Station
- Made for iPhone Weather Station: access to its sensors from anywhere, at any time.
- Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure, indoor CO2 concentration and Sound Meter
- Real time Notifications & Graphs for data history (record frequency: every 5 min.)
- Connect multiple Stations to your iPhone and multiple iPhones to a Station.
- Lifetime free personal account for your data.
2. La Crosse Technology C85845 Color Wireless Forecast Station
3. Eve Degree – Connected Weather Station for tracking temperature, humidity & air pressure; IPX3 water resistance, display, no bridge necessary, Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple HomeKit)
- Know your home: track indoor or outdoor temperature, humidity, and air pressure
- Elegantly crafted: anodized aluminum body with IPX 3 water resistance
- At a glance: see temperature or humidity directly on the LCD display
- Gain insights: view your data by day, month or year
- HomeKit-enabled: unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Works with Siri: ask for temperature and humidity
Masterfully crafted from anodized aluminum, Eve degree tracks temperature, humidity, and air pressure with unrivaled precision. See conditions at a glance, and review current and past climate data right on your iPhone and iPad. Taking advantage of Apple’s revolutionary HomeKit technology, Eve offers unparalleled ease of use, advanced security, and tight integration with siri. Eve degree is powered by a long-lasting, replaceable battery, and boasts truly wireless and energy-efficient operation thanks to cutting-edge Bluetooth low energy technology.
4. Eve Room – Indoor Air Quality Monitor for tracking VOC, temperature & humidity, display, no bridge necessary, Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple HomeKit)
- Detect harmful VOC levels attributed to everyday items such as furniture, electronics, toys, and thousands more and observe how activities like cooking and cleaning pollute your home
- Know when to ventilate your child’s room, sleeping spaces, living room, or kitchen
- See air quality, temperature, and humidity at a glance via the high-contrast e-ink display
- Access measurement history in the Eve app, and gain insight to cultivate healthy habits
- Enjoy six-plus weeks of wireless use on a single charge via USB and easily connect via Bluetooth to your iPhone, iPad, and HomePod, without a bridge or gateway
Now your indoor air quality, temperature, and humidity are just a glance away. Compact and crafted to perfection. Equipped with all-new precision sensor technology. And furnished with a customizable display encompassed by a sleek aluminum bezel. With Eve Room, keeping your home healthy is that much simpler.
5. La Crosse Technology 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with Alerts, Black
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time &
- date with automatic daylight saving time resets.Outdoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH.
Indoor humidity range: 19% to 97% RH
- Monitors indoor &
- wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) &
- humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor). Display: 5.0V AC adapter for primary power
- Reception &
- low battery indicators. Indoor humidity range: 19 percentage to 97 percentage RH. Temperatures below – 20°F (-28.8°C) require Lithium batteries in the outdoor sensor
6. Davis Instruments 6250 Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station with LCD Console
- Self-contained weather monitoring system includes Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS), LCD console, and mounting hardware (mounting pole sold separately)
- Console features an easy-to-read, backlit 3 by 4.375-inch LCD display with a glow-in-the-dark keypad
- Wireless transmission from ISS to console of up to 100 yard with fast updates every 2.5 seconds
- Reports current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall
- Console includes weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more
7. AcuRite 01151M HD Weather Station with AcuRite Access for Remote Monitoring, Compatible with Amazon Alexa,Black
- Monitor actual weather conditions in your own backyard, from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa – Just Ask “Alexa, Ask My AcuRite about my backyard weather”
- Create custom alerts to get notifications sent directly to your phone when changing conditions need your attention
- Includes high definition TFT screen, all-in-one weather sensor and AcuRite Access for My AcuRite remote monitoring
- monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home, connecting up to seven (7) compatible devices to my AcuRite using AcuRite Access
Monitor actual hyper-local weather conditions in your own backyard anytime from anywhere, giving you the information you need to make better decisions, every day. More accurate and reliable than weather reports from across town, you can quickly view current conditions using the indoor high definition display, or connect from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, or desktop browser. The premium HD display offers multiple viewing angles and allows you to toggle between outdoor weather, indoor comfort and daily records dashboards My AcuRite free Apps and software display your weather information on an easy-to-read Dashboard, giving a quick, intuitive view into trends and current details about the conditions that matter most to you, including temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, and barometric pressure. Create custom alerts to be notified when key conditions change so you know when to take action, and even share your real-time weather details with family, friends, and the weather underground online community. My AcuRite also stores a month’s worth of readings in 5 minute intervals, allowing you to easily analyze trends and identify potential emerging risks. Backup batteries allow AcuRite access to continue receiving and storing up to 12 hours of readings during a power outage, and once power is restored, it will upload these readings to my AcuRite. AcuRite access lets you expand your system to connect up to a total of seven (7) compatible AcuRite devices, allowing you to monitor and protect more things you care about in and around your home.
8. Davis Instruments 6163 Vantage Pro2 Plus Wireless Weather Station with UV Sensor, Solar Radiation Sensor and 24-hr Fan-Aspirated Radiation Shield
9. ECOWITT HP3501 TFT Wi-Fi Weather Station with Solar Powered Wireless Anemometer, UV & Light Sensor, Self-Emptying Rain Collector, Color Graph Display, Weather APP and PC Software
- Professional Wifi Weather Station: allows you to monitor real time weather conditions and view the weather data and graph via weather app/pc software
- Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, farming, construction sites, golf courses and more[★★Note: the console size is small and only 4.3″]
- Wi-Fi Capable: enables your station to publish its data wirelessly to Weather Underground/Weather Cloud/WOW and view the current weather condition directly via our weather app WS View
- Solar Powered Anemometer: measures wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, UV & light data
- updates to your console every 16.5 second
- Self-emptying Rain Collector: The wireless funnel-shaped rain collector is self-emptying and easy to install
- High Resolution TFT Screen: View all the weather datas on a high resolustion 3.77″ TFT screen console(small but powerful) – wind speed and direction, rainfall, indoor outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, dew point, feels like temperature, solar radiation and UV
- also with history graph (12, 24, 48, or 72 hr.) display on the console directly
Ecowitt HP3501 TFT Professional Weather Station provides accurate weather readings and is Wi-Fi capable to stream data from the weather station to Internet based weather services.
3.77″ TFT full colour display
In/Outdoor temp and humidity
Wind speed, gust speed, and wind direction
ABS & REL barometric pressure
Rainfall rate and totals for day, week, month, and year
Feels like & dew point display
Solar light intensity and UV index
Selectable display units: C or F (temperature); mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort (wind speed); inHg, hPa or mmHg (pressure); in or mm (rainfall); and more
Weather data history graph (12, 24, 48, or 72 hr.)
Max & min values for sensor with time stamp
High/low alarm options for sensors
Historical data stored on optional SD card
PC software (USB connection)
Supported weather services for uploading: WU, Weathercloud, and WOW; also supports uploading to our free Ecowitt Weather server(ecowitt.net)
Works with optional WH31 multi-channel thermo-hygro sensor(MAX 8), WH41 PM2.5 sensor and WH51 soil moisture sensor(all not included).
The console size is only 4.3″
The stainless steel pole for the anemometer is not included.
Transmission distance in open field: 300 ft; RF Frequency: 915 MHz
Temperature range:-40°F – 140°F; accuracy:±2°F; resolution:0.1°F
Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%; accuracy ±5%
Rainfall measuring range: 0–6000 mm; accuracy: ± 5%; resolution: 0.1mm/0.01inch
Wind speed range:0 ~ 100 mph
UV-Index range: 0-15; Light range: 0–120 kLux
Sensor reporting interval: Anemometer: 16.5s; rain gauge sensor: 49s; thermo-hygrometer sensor: 64s
Temperature range: 14°F – 140°F; resolution: 0.1°F
Humidity range: 10% ~ 99%
Pressure range: 300–1,100 hPa
Sensor reporting interval: 60s
Package Content:1 Set x Weather Station
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Weather Station for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!