Best acer laptop 1080p 8th gen Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer laptop 1080p 8th gen is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer laptop 1080p 8th gen for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer laptop 1080p 8th gen. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer laptop 1080p 8th gen is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer laptop 1080p 8th gen has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer laptop 1080p 8th gen. Here we bring out the best in the acer laptop 1080p 8th gen which you can safely buy in 2020.
749 reviews analysed
1. Acer Display I3 8145U Keyboard A515 54 30Bq
- Backlit keyboard
- 802.11AC WiFi
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display
- 1 USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power off Charging), 1 USB 2.0 Port & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- up to 9.5 hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3 8145u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen, Acer Display I3 8145U Keyboard A515 54 30Bq would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Display I3 8145U Keyboard A515 54 30Bq was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Display I3 8145U Keyboard A515 54 30Bq would be the Best Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen for Money.
2. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen then don’t look beyond Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh easily gets the award of Best Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen Under 100$.
4. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen is that even though Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
6. Acer Touchscreen Premium Chromebook I3 8130U
- 8th Gen Intel Dual Core i3-8130U Processor 2.2GHz (Up to 3.4GHz with Turbo Boost) with 4MB Cache.
- Up to 12 hours battery life. Non-backlit Keyboard with Dedicated Numerical Keypad.
- 4GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 128GB eMMC Storage.
- Google Chrome OS
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, 1 USB 3.1 Type-A, 2 USB 3.1 Type-C.
- 15.6″ ComfyView IPS Full HD 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen LED Display.
Intel 8th Gen Core i3-8130U
# of Cores
Max Turbo Frequency
Processor Base Frequency
Intel UHD Graphics 620
4GB DDR4 RAM
LCD ComfyView In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology (1920 x 1080)
1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Ports
Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
14.4″” x 9.80″” x 0.70″” inches.
7. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is another one which falls under Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen and that is what has revived them. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is amazing features.
8. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 128GB SSD plus 500GB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Backlit Keyboard
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen to any other Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen is least.
9. Acer Aspire I5 8250U Geforce A515 51G 515J
Acer Aspire I5 8250U Geforce A515 51G 515J is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Aspire I5 8250U Geforce A515 51G 515J which falls into premium category but Acer Aspire I5 8250U Geforce A515 51G 515Jis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Aspire I5 8250U Geforce A515 51G 515J offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen available in the market today. Acer Aspire I5 8250U Geforce A515 51G 515J was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- It’s the best price to quality performance you’ll find.
- I do light internet browsing, streaming, and some social media on it as well, but i’m happy with this product overall as it far… Read More
- The tn panel display quality is okay but it’s easily the weak link in the package.
- Sound quality is pretty bad 3/5 i would give.
- Build quality: when i first bought the laptop, it would suddenly shut down without any warning when running on battery power.
- The acer even throws in a better quality ips display.
- I’ve seen some pretty cheesy looking backlit keyboards, so to have one that rivals the look and feel of macbook keyboards at th… Read More
- It’s a lot faster than my old toshiba and the price is great.
- 5 hard drive, + the price of the hard drive.
- It’s his has been a great computer, i love that it uploads fast and the system loads fast as well .
- I liked the features and was very pleased with its fast and easy operation after set up.
- I uninstalled the majority of bloatware which included an ms office trial, a 30-day norton security trial and several win 10 apps.
- The biggest plus is the inclusion of both an intel i5 cpu and nvidia geforce mx150 gpu at a low price point.
- It’s for my son and he loves it uses it for a little bit of everything
- Can handle my gaming and not poop out. The software is awful tho. Keep having problems.
- This is a good bang for the buck laptop. The biggest plus is the inclusion of both an Intel i5 CPU and Nvidia GeForce MX150 GP… Read More
10. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen yet, then Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen Under 100$ and Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Laptop 1080P 8Th Gen Under 100$
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.