Best acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor. Here we bring out the best in the acer 27″ 144hz gaming monitor which you can safely buy in 2021.
721 reviews analysed
1. Acer Ed242qr Abi
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor, Acer Ed242qr Abi would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Ed242qr Abi was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Ed242qr Abi would be the Best Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor for Money.
- The color quality is divine, and it makes my gaming experience 10 times better.
- I plan to play with the colors later and will re-review in a few months.
- There was a lot of optimizing i had to go through to get the picture quality looking good, and still currently having issues wi… Read More
- Although the response time is a little slower than your average 144hz monitor the picture quality is perfect and i didnt even n… Read More
- But after messing with the settings a bit.
- Unfortunately mine had dead pixels right out of the box.
- Is that is does seem a little washed out on the color.
- It’s my first 144hz monitor, and it’s awesome!
- The monitor is a 5-star, but the stand included is too short and needs supplementing.
- That’s probably the main reason why i’ve found this one disappointing; my second monitor is a 75hz 1080 acer that cost half the… Read More
- Gaming at 144hz for $150 dollars is amazing.
- Beautiful monitor no problems here and It’s perfect for gaming ❤️
- So far everything is working and arrived in good shape. At first glance I will admit I wasn’t sure it was curved. I have a Sams… Read More
- monitor works great and so does free sync
2. Acer Kg271 Cbmi
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0.311mm
- 27 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Display with AMD FreeSync Technology
- Mounting type: VESA Compatible
- Display Port & HDMI Cables included
- Ports: 1 x Display Port (v1.2), 1 x HDMI & 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate- Using Display Port
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Kg271 Cbmi is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Kg271 Cbmi comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor then don’t look beyond Acer Kg271 Cbmi. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Picture quality great, very smooth and also responsive.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It is extremely well design for gaming with the picture quality being very good
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- I used to have a 60hz monitor & my mind is absolutely blow.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
- Note my model – Acer KG271U bmiippx 27 WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN.I had read reviews saying this needed some tweaking and they weren… Read More
3. Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology
- 1500R Curved Display with 16:9 Aspect Ratio | Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- 165Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 5ms (G to G)
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Display Port Cable and HDMI Cable Included)
- Zero Frame Design
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) VA Display with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Aopen 27Hc5r Pbiipx Freesync Technology easily gets the award of Best Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor Under 100$.
4. Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla
Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor is that even though Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- Visa Certified displays 400, Quantum dot technology | DCI P3 | low Delta e<
- 27″ HD 4K (3840 x 2160) widescreen IPS zero frame AMD Radeon free Sync and G SYNC compatible monitor
- 2 speakers, 4 Watts per speaker
- Ports: 2 x Display Port V1. 4, 2 x HDMI V2 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (includes display port & USB cables)
- Response time: 1ms VRB | refresh rate: 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz) Using 2 Display Ports
If you are buying a Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor for the first time, then you should have Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400. It has fewer features when you make Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor comparisons of Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400 with any other Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor, grab any Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xv273k Pbmiipphzx Compatible Displayhdr400
- So far, i have no gripes with the monitor for gaming.
- This is a high quality monitor, 4k, 120hz, and g-sync compatible, g-sync works flawlessly in my experience.
- Love this monitor, the picture quality is like nothing else.
- To actually get 144hz 4k quality gaming it will take some big daddy hardware.
- Clearly i prefer quality over framerate to begin with, but even i like to enjoy the gaming and even web browsing in high hz.
- Is a great product for the price!
- Overallthis is an amazing monitor which is had better be for the price.
- Even my 1080ti is not going to max it out.
- But shipping seemed to take forever and the reviews on amazon all point out the light bleed issue, which definitely seemed terrible.
- Mine was perfect, right out of the box, didn’t even have to adjust the settings.
- It is but its not plug and play out of the box.
- It’s a good-looking monitor, and i have no complaints about resolution or color.
- I bought these primarily because they are fanless, and offer just about the best performance i could find for a fanless design.
- Before xv273k i had been using xl2411, a 24in 1080p 144hz monitor.
- Calibrationi calibrated the monitor using a datacolor spyderx elite.
- Is a great product for the price!
- This is an excellent monitor, probably the best I’ve owned. I love the vast array of connection options, and I find I need ever… Read More
- The Acer Nitro XV273K gives you stunning 4K images at entry level prices. I am using the monitor both for gaming and as a seco… Read More
6. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Nitro XV273K Pbmiipphzx 27&Quot; UHD 3840 X 2160 IPS AMD Radeon Freesync And NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, Displayhdr400, Quantum Dot, 144Hz, 1Ms, DCI-P3 , Delta E≪1, Black which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor and it could be any of the high value Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 3 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI V2. 0, 2 x HDMI V1. 4 & Audio out (HDMI cable included)
- 1500R curved display with 16: 9 aspect ratio | high Brightness and contrast with VESA Certified displays 400 | response time: 4ms (g to G)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) VA Display with AMD Radeon FreeSync2 HDR technology
- Dci-p3 90% wide Color gamut | 144Hz refresh rate – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0
Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is another one which falls under Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor and that is what has revived them. Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Ei272ur Pbmiiipx Technology Displayhdr400 is amazing features.
8. Acer Ed273ur Pbi
Acer’s ED273UR 27″ curved panel monitor with WQHD resolution delivers the incredible. Through AMD Radeon Technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 2560 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. (UM. HE3AA. P01)
9. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 which falls into premium category but Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor available in the market today. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 27 144Hz Gaming Monitor to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
10. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
- Panel Type: TN
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4.
- Mounting type: VESA Standard Mount Interface600mm x 400mm
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port. Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star): 32. 02 W. Standby Power Consumption : 470 mW
Fasten your seatbelt: Acer’s Predator XB271HU WQHD display is about to turbocharge your gaming experience. This monitor combines jaw dropping specs, TN panel that supports 144Hz refresh rate, delivering an amazing gaming experience. Also, featuring NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate screen tearing which provide gamers the epic gaming experience and help to secure the victory. Plus, built-in eye protection and ergonomics allow you to press forward into battle without fatigue. NOTE: Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product. The brightness is 350 nit